Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

3 hours ago, jrober38 said:

You don't spend 2.5 years trying to clear your name with your association with Russia, just to turn around and try to use another foreign power to investigate a political rival.

What you see as Trump spending 2 1/2 years clearing his name from his association with Russia is seen by people who think for themselves as Democrats spending 2 1/2 years desperately patching holes in a lie that falls apart -- almost weekly now - in hopes of keeping Average Joe from realizing how the whole thing started in the first place.

You folks are the left's answer to birthers, and outside your little Twitter/MSN/CNN/Google echo chamber, the world thinks you guys are ridiculous.

Remember this post when you find out that trying to impeach Trump is the reason you'll watch his second inauguration.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Let them investigate it.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

Why not.  If the conclusions you jump to are a joke you can just jump to new ones next week.  If you're investigating the investigators though you'll need a long time.  Until the 12th.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If the Democratic party wants war, I say give it to them. Utilize the power of the executive to investigate any of them who vote for impeachment. Dig up every transgression. Don't stop until they're broken, imprisoned or both.

Your motto: Trump before Country. 

Laws shmaws, as long as you get your angry out. 

Interesting to see the reporting that the whistelblower's complaint has more conduct in it than the July 25 call. 

Not sure if Trump's "openness" is him just trying to get ahead of the story or if he really did no wrong. But the complaint and at least the July 25 transcript will be on the table quickly, and I'm sure Trump would like to be the one spinning it first.

His twitter-fingers are at the ready!

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I took my daughter to Taylor Swift a couple years ago too. Best part about that concert was zero lines in the men's room and the usual beer concessions were selling ice smoothies. Different crowd than an Eagles game!

3 hours ago, snafu said:

Omg. That’s not a bunker mentality. 

And Ed Henry broke late tonight that the IG found the "whistleblower" to be politically motivated. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-whistleblower-complaint-release-congress-white-house

They stepped on the same rake, and then deployed the same media playbook, RIGHT before the OIG report is to be made public -- exposing their projection for what it is. 

He did try to warn them: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jesus. 

I came here just to see if there would be ANY shift whatsoever.

All you Trump lovers (sorry, that's maybe the most neutral word for you at this point), can you acknowledge, very simply, that IF Trump withheld money from the Ukraine--entirely, or in part, because he wanted them to investigate the Bidens--he deserves to be impeached?

If you say no, you're clearly not as much of a Patriot as many of you claim to be or at least present yourselves as.

The fact is that there is evidently a whistleblower who, according to reports (it HAS to be merely reported since Trump and the White House have tried to stonewall the legal process for whistleblower release) has evidence against Trump based on multiple instances, not just one...

so do you guys even give a $#!+?

This is the 3rd President in our entire history to be impeached, and neither of the previous 2 were impeached for what the current inquiry is for, which is coercing a foreign government for political gain.

I'm genuinely curious because this is the President of our country. This is seriously screwed up if proven true. Probably treasonous.

Do you care?

I feel like most of you are thinking you're captains of your own crazy ships in the 1700s and it's your obligation to go down with your ship.

Wrong metaphor folks.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Your house is burning. You've already inhaled a lot of smoke.

Just get out while you can.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And Ed Henry broke late tonight that the IG found the "whistleblower" to be politically motivated. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-whistleblower-complaint-release-congress-white-house

They stepped on the same rake, and then deployed the same media playbook, RIGHT before the OIG report is to be made public -- exposing their projection for what it is. 

He did try to warn them: 

Fuggin FOX News.

Unreal.

And you criticize others for their media choices  :doh:

I call your Faux News unnamed source and raise you TWO unnamed sources PLUS the actual assessment of the Intelligence Community IG:

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Or it is someone trying hard to spin this and other stories quickly. We will see what comes out. 

Reading through this thread it is apparent that you have already made up your mind. Why do you now want to take a wait and see approach? You've contributed to the poisoning of the jury pool and now want to claim impartiality and prudence? In previous posts in this thread you've done nothing but jump on the TDS bandwagon. Now, with this post you play at being impartial. Horseshit! There are fine people and good lawyers in this world but it is sure looking like you are neither.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Reading through this thread it is apparent that you have already made up your mind. Why do you now want to take a wait and see approach? You've contributed to the poisoning of the jury pool and now want to claim impartiality and prudence? In previous posts in this thread you've done nothing but jump on the TDS bandwagon. Now, with this post you play at being impartial. Horseshit! There are fine people and good lawyers in this world but it is sure looking like you are neither.

I have said the impeachment is stupid because there is a lack of info. I've said we need to read the transcript and complaint. There is smoke now and some fire but not enough to reach any conclusion. 

Let me help you since you sometimes struggle:

U no read gud 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I have said the impeachment is stupid because there is a lack of info. I've said we need to read the transcript and complaint. There is smoke now and some fire but not enough to reach any conclusion. 

U no read gud 

I'm sure this time it's for real. If at first you don't succeed, try try try try try try try try try try again.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, John Adams said:

U no read gud 

You're so dishonest....

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus. 

All you Trump lovers (sorry, that's maybe the most neutral word for you at this point), can you acknowledge, very simply, that IF Trump withheld money from the Ukraine--entirely, or in part, because he wanted them to investigate the Bidens--he deserves to be impeached?

If you say no, you're clearly not as much of a Patriot as many of you claim to be or at least present yourselves as.

The fact is that there is evidently a whistleblower who, according to reports (it HAS to be merely reported since Trump and the White House have tried to stonewall the legal process for whistleblower release) has evidence against Trump based on multiple instances, not just one...

This is the 3rd President in our entire history to be impeached, and neither of the previous 2 were impeached for what the current inquiry is for, which is coercing a foreign government for political gain.

I'm genuinely curious because this is the President of our country. This is seriously screwed up if proven true. Probably treasonous.

Do you care?

I feel like most of you are thinking you're captains of your own crazy ships in the 1700s and it's your obligation to go down with your ship.

Wrong metaphor folks.

You’d think that after two+ years of Russia breathlessness and “smoke/fire” analogies people would be a bit muted in their response to this current, supposed, Constitutional crisis/reports of treason.  The whistleblower statute was posted in this thread. It actually appears that the complaint was handled within the applicable timeframe.  I don’t see stonewalling. In fact, the only thing that seems to be on fire at this point is your hair.

An impeachment INQUIRY has been commenced.  Can you please tell me how that’s different than any day since January 20, 2017?

Why don’t you wait until there’s actual proof and actual wrongdoing? Nobody could wait for Putin Puppet to be proved.  Nobody could wait for Stormy Daniels hush money.  Nobody could wait for Michael Cohen to bring down the President.  Nobody could wait for Flynn to flip on Trump.  Nobody could wait for the election finance shenanigans to put Trump in jail.  People actually calculated statutes of limitation to prosecute Trump after he let office.

At some point, doesn’t all the running in circles screaming at the sky get tiresome?  At some point, doesn’t the endless attempt to “gotcha” the President have the result of undermining our democracy and our national security?

Stop drawing conclusions prematurely.  Grab some popcorn and vote D in 2020.  That’s all you can do.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

You’d think that after two+ years of Russia breathlessness and “smoke/fire” analogies people would be a bit muted in their response to this current, supposed, Constitutional crisis/reports of treason.  The whistleblower statute was posted in this thread. It actually appears that the complaint was handled within the applicable timeframe.  I don’t see stonewalling. In fact, the only thing that seems to be on fire at this point is your hair.

An impeachment INQUIRY has been commenced.  Can you please tell me how that’s different than any day since January 20, 2017?

Why don’t you wait until there’s actual proof and actual wrongdoing? Nobody could wait for Putin Puppet to be proved.  Nobody could wait for Stormy Daniels hush money.  Nobody could wait for Michael Cohen to bring down the President.  Nobody could wait for Flynn to flip on Trump.  Nobody could wait for the election finance shenanigans to put Trump in jail.  People actually calculated statutes of limitation to prosecute Trump after he let office.

At some point, doesn’t all the running in circles screaming at the sky get tiresome?  At some point, doesn’t the endless attempt to “gotcha” the President have the result of undermining our democracy and our national security?

Stop drawing conclusions prematurely.  Grab some popcorn and vote D in 2020.  That’s all you can do.

I think it's funny how all of Trump's wrong doing, and the Democrats pointing those wrong doings out, are now being used to at least cast reasonable doubt on Trump's guilt. 

I just see this latest episode as vindication of those who see Trump as having been openly corrupt all along. Trump did collude with Russia and this episode with Ukraine shows he obviously would do things just like that.

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus. 

Do you care?

Wrong metaphor folks.

Fuggin FOX News.

Unreal.

And you criticize others for their media choices  :doh:

I call your Faux News unnamed source and raise you TWO unnamed sources PLUS the actual assessment of the Intelligence Community IG:

It's cute watching you guys cling to every bogus smear story as if you even care about the substance of the underlying allegations.

What's even better is that no matter how many times you're used and abused by the left-wing media hacks who leave you looking like a sucker for buying into their hype once it's exposed, you're still so eager to eat up their next serving of bull sh!t, and believe it like the gospel without reservation. The cycle continually repeats and you're none the wiser. No wonder you're a Bills fan.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Like (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think it's funny how all of Trump's wrong doing, and the Democrats pointing those wrong doings out, are now being used to at least cast reasonable doubt on Trump's guilt. 

I just see this latest episode as vindication of those who see Trump as having been openly corrupt all along. Trump did collude with Russia and this episode with Ukraine shows he obviously would do things just like that.

Innocent before proven guilty. Even in an impeachment proceeding.

He’s not guilty just because you’ve been telling yourself that in a hopeless 33 month delusion. You’re bringing up Russia again?! Yeah, let’s re-open Mueller’s investigation.

Just now, snafu said:

Innocent before proven guilty. Even in an impeachment proceeding.

He’s not guilty just because you’ve been telling yourself that in a hopeless 33 month delusion. You’re bringing up Russia again?! Yeah, let’s re-open Mueller’s investigation.

Not in public opinion. Partisanship sustained him in his corruption, not the rule of law. Republicans didn't care what he did. 

You brought up Russia as a defense of the president. I just see that as cynical and a form of obfuscation. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not in public opinion. Partisanship sustained him in his corruption, not the rule of law. Republicans didn't care what he did. 

You brought up Russia as a defense of the president. I just see that as cynical and a form of obfuscation. 

I'm just hoping you guys take him out before his wolf eats our children.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Bro, I’ve only got one person on ignore, and it isn’t you.

When people have told you that you don’t read so well, it’s never been me - until now. I only brought up the bogus allegations and the Russia hoax to illustrate just how futile it is to jump to conclusions. You’re too far gone to get that.  You made your conclusion way back and you’re never coming off that. It’s fine.  You do you.  You’ve got over 21,000 posts and I’d wager that 13,000 or so have “Russia” or “Putin” or “Trump guilty” in them.  Even in a thread about Ukraine, you try to tie in Russia. Fun times!  

• Thank you (+1) 1

If I was a Democrat candidate for President, I'd be horrified at what happened yesterday.

Can't run a campaign on being "pro impeachment" and it's going to suck every single oxygen molecule out of the news cycle.   

• Like (+1) 2

So Congress appropriates boat loads of taxpayer funds to go to a foreign country and the President, who’s responsible for dispersing the funds, asks the recipients to look into whether they’ve previously used these type of funds to bribe US officials or their families. That’s an impeachable offense? How exactly? 

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So Congress appropriates boat loads of taxpayer funds to go to a foreign country and the President, who’s responsible for dispersing the funds, asks the recipients to look into whether they’ve previously used these type of funds to bribe US officials or their families. That’s an impeachable offense? How exactly? 

Extorting a foreigner leader to manufacture dirt on his leading political opponent

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Impeachment is a political procedure, so anything the party holding the Houses says is an impeachable offense, is an impeachable offense. Doesn't mean the Senate will convict. It also does not mean the party holding the House will not regret such an action (see Clinton, Bill).

The screeching is two-fold: try and pin Biden (Obama) malfeasance and corruption on Trump, and get ahead of the next OIG report. 

Ain't gonna work as Joey-B is on tape admitting what he did (the Ukraine thread has the tape). As the original Ukraine thread is titled, all roads lead to the Ukraine, and it wasn't for any type of illegal activity from President Trump. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

President Trump’s attempt to pressure the leader of Ukraine followed a months-long fight inside the administration that sidelined national security officials and empowered political loyalists — including the president’s personal lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani — to exploit the U.S. relationship with Kiev, current and former U.S. officials said.

The sequence, which began early this year, involved the abrupt removal of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, the circumvention of senior officials on the National Security Council, and the suspension of hundreds of millions of dollars of aid administered by the Defense and State departments — all as key officials from these agencies struggled to piece together Giuliani’s activities from news reports.

Several officials described tense meetings on Ukraine among national security officials at the White House leading up to the president’s phone call on July 25, sessions that led some participants to fear that Trump and those close to him appeared prepared to use U.S. leverage with the new leader of Ukraine for Trump’s political gain.

As those worries intensified, some senior officials worked behind the scenes to hold off a Trump meeting or call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky out of concern that Trump would use the conversation to press Kiev for damaging information on Trump’s potential rival in the 2020 race, former vice president Joe Biden, and Biden’s son Hunter.

So there is going to be a lot of people called to the hill to testify! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/giuliani-pursued-shadow-ukraine-agenda-as-key-foreign-policy-officials-were-sidelined/2019/09/24/ee18aaec-deec-11e9-be96-6adb81821e90_story.html

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

U no read gud 

Posted only because the scene immediately came to mind after reading your post. Yes, you are an arrogant ass. Walking back your TDS shitposts after it looks like maybe Trump isn't in such deepshit is the kind of thing I'd expect from you. Trying to put the blame on others is also the kind of thing I'd expect from you.

Why is this coming through as second hand information? Can we get the person who heard

the conversation to testify? Is this really where we are now in our country?

If this second hand snitching/auto guilty nonsense is happening to the president it can happen to anyone.

All the democrats who are showing fake concern for our country (as a cover to their TDS)

should be far more concerned about this. 

It's creating a snitch culture, and it's terrifying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Why is this coming through as second hand information? Can we get the person who heard

the conversation to testify? Is this really where we are now in our country?

If this second hand snitching/auto guilty nonsense is happening to the president it can happen to anyone.

All the democrats who are showing fake concern for our country (as a cover to their TDS)

should be far more concerned about this. 

It's creating a snitch culture, and it's terrifying.

It's not terrifying if you have the media behind you because you can do it 237658940991247 times until it works.  If you don't have the media behind you it can still be done but never see the light of day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Extorting a foreigner leader to manufacture dirt on his leading political opponent

Let me get this straight, he’s a “political opponent” rather than a party to extortion because he’s running against Trump? So, the fact that he is a “political opponent” means he cannot be investigated? That’s tough to wrap your head around.  Pelosi, who exactly is acting above the law again? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Democrats' Ukraine hoax

by Patricia McCarthy

Original Article

Chutzpah hardly describes what the deranged Left has been doing the past few days. Their collusion-with-Russia gambit failed miserably, so they've invented a desperate new narrative, that Trump asked the President of Ukraine to look into the corruption of Biden and his son that occurred in that country and that this is somehow illegal! Hmmm. President Obama had made Biden his point man on Ukraine and any informed political junkie knows that family man Biden took financial advantage of the opportunity to enrich his son.

Never mind that the President can say whatever he wants to the leader of any foreign nation, in private, or that Biden is on the record bragging that he demanded the prosecutor investigating his son be fired or US funds would be withheld from Ukraine. 

As usual, the Democrats have accused Trump of what Democrats have themselves been doing for decades, getting rich in office by any and all means that present themselves.