Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Not insane. Accurate on the topic of Russia/Collusion. I was ahead of the curve by years -- because I took the time to look and think for myself. 

I did back when I was breaking news (and working with members of the media who are now front and center to help their stories/reporting). And know what I found? I was ahead of everyone by a long shot. 

You have have no idea how dumb you sound saying you were talking about this months before anyone else was on the internet.  

I'm a terrible writer. 

Who's had a 10 year career solely making income from writing in the most competitive writing field in existence. 

You've got me. :lol: 

You are a terrible writer because you are a terrible writer.  The saying is “if I had more time, I’d have written less,” not “I ramble for paragraphs because I have passion.”

two, how much money you make is irrelevant.  There are ***** successful people in every field.  And if you want to argue with this dumb logic, I make a substantial amount of money writing for a living.  And I teach writing.  And if first year student rambled like you I’d have to sit down and talk to them.  And if they rambled in your manner, I’d refer them to mental counseling.

...The threads have time stamps. :lol: 

Yes, so do all the reddit and other forum threads.  But keep on thinking you were at the forefront of your popular nonsensical internet theories.  It’s full of children and adults with too much time on their hand.

Those who can't do... teach ;) 

Except for some fields like mine, where you work in your career making a lot of money, and you adjunct at top universities for a class or two to be involved in the community.  I teach writing in my field, because I’m recognized and paid for being a great writer

Lol now I feel bad that you didn't realize you are just mirroring the thought process a bunch of middle schoolers.  It is kind of sad that someone is spending all this time on the internet saying the exact same things others are doing.  It’s kind of like a black mirror episode!!!

(I don’t feel bad that I’m wildly more successful than you or that I’m a better writer.  That’s just being fair)

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Except for some fields like mine, where you work in your career making a lot of money, and you adjunct at top universities for a class or two to be involved in the community.  I teach writing in my field, because I’m recognized and paid for being a great writer

Do you drive a BMW?

• Haha (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

You are insane if you think you are remotely original with your thoughts.   

Yup, keep thinking you are the only person saying these things.  You should google for a few minutes and you’ll find a bunch of people that can have mirror conversations with.

Im glad you have learned to make a few dollars or spare change with your writing.  It doesn’t change the fact you are an embarrassingly bad writer because you take 10x longer to say something than the average writer.  And 100x longer than a good writer.

Why are you so triggered about something you don't have to read?

You know, the ignore function is free.

Not sure why there are a subset of people out there policing the internet  and preaching

about someone else's opinions.

It's not like anyone here is pushing their opinions while with a straight face calling it 'news'.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Why are you so triggered about something you don't have to read?

You know, the ignore function is free.

Not sure why there are a subset of people out there policing the internet  and preaching

about someone else's opinions.

It's not like anyone here is pushing their opinions while with a straight face calling it 'news'.

Have you scolded third thing about this? Or only people that don't share your cultist love of Trump? 

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on this: 

Whaaaa? Fusion GPS, NV, Soros, Clinton, Obama all working together in the Ukraine to target their political opposition? 

Say it ain't so. Why, it's almost like this was laid out two years ago

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 3

The question begs to be asked: Why is the person who came forward with a story about President Trump and a telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky still being referred to as a whistleblower?

Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, Michael Atkinson, is a Trump appointee. Allegedly he found a reason to go forward with a complaint lodged against President Trump stemming from a conversation with Zelensky in July. The anonymous “whistleblower,” as it turns out, is not, in fact, a whistleblower. The complainant is essentially a gossipmonger. The person admits no direct knowledge of the conversation. Doesn’t that seem to be an important fact in this whole story?

This anonymous person has no direct knowledge of the call and his/her “concerns” come from information that was not “obtained during the course of their work”. Thus, this person doesn’t fit the title of a whistleblower. Yet, that is still the narrative in the media. There is no whistleblower, there is only a leaker with an agenda to push. This story stinks to high heaven.

White House and the Justice Department, according to reports, are rightfully advising the director of national intelligence that the complaint isn’t covered by the laws applying to intelligence whistleblowers. So far, the acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, has not agreed to cooperate in releasing a transcript of the president’s conversation. Maguire will testify before the House Intelligence Committee Thursday behind closed doors.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2019/09/23/calling-ukraine-story-leaker-whistleblower/

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Lol now I feel bad that you didn't realize you are just mirroring the thought process a bunch of middle schoolers.  It is kind of sad that someone is spending all this time on the internet saying the exact same things others are doing.  It’s kind of like a black mirror episode!!!

(I don’t feel bad that I’m wildly more successful than you or that I’m a better writer.  That’s just being fair)

DR was ahead of everyone here and the person to first bring the Deep State malfeasance to my attention. DR came out and claimed that 2+2=4. Just because a whole bunch of other people have since claimed the same doesn't mean it's wrong.  Oh, and by the way, you stated that you teach writing. Is it difficult to get the 2nd graders to accept cursive?

• Thank you (+1) 1

You'd love for Biden to be the story, and sure he can be. Hunter Biden got paid more money than he deserved because he was the VPs son. 

But this is a bigger issue regarding our current president. That is a more pressing issue.  

Let me ask you this. If you see the transcript and he pressured the Ukie president to investigate Biden, what will be your reaction?