Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Not insane. Accurate on the topic of Russia/Collusion. I was ahead of the curve by years -- because I took the time to look and think for myself. 

I did back when I was breaking news (and working with members of the media who are now front and center to help their stories/reporting). And know what I found? I was ahead of everyone by a long shot. 

You have have no idea how dumb you sound saying you were talking about this months before anyone else was on the internet.  

I'm a terrible writer. 

Who's had a 10 year career solely making income from writing in the most competitive writing field in existence. 

You've got me. :lol: 

You are a terrible writer because you are a terrible writer.  The saying is “if I had more time, I’d have written less,” not “I ramble for paragraphs because I have passion.”

two, how much money you make is irrelevant.  There are ***** successful people in every field.  And if you want to argue with this dumb logic, I make a substantial amount of money writing for a living.  And I teach writing.  And if first year student rambled like you I’d have to sit down and talk to them.  And if they rambled in your manner, I’d refer them to mental counseling.

...The threads have time stamps. :lol: 

Yes, so do all the reddit and other forum threads.  But keep on thinking you were at the forefront of your popular nonsensical internet theories.  It’s full of children and adults with too much time on their hand.

Those who can't do... teach ;) 

Except for some fields like mine, where you work in your career making a lot of money, and you adjunct at top universities for a class or two to be involved in the community.  I teach writing in my field, because I’m recognized and paid for being a great writer

Lol now I feel bad that you didn't realize you are just mirroring the thought process a bunch of middle schoolers.  It is kind of sad that someone is spending all this time on the internet saying the exact same things others are doing.  It’s kind of like a black mirror episode!!!

(I don’t feel bad that I’m wildly more successful than you or that I’m a better writer.  That’s just being fair)

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Except for some fields like mine, where you work in your career making a lot of money, and you adjunct at top universities for a class or two to be involved in the community.  I teach writing in my field, because I’m recognized and paid for being a great writer

Do you drive a BMW?

• Haha (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

You are insane if you think you are remotely original with your thoughts.   

Yup, keep thinking you are the only person saying these things.  You should google for a few minutes and you’ll find a bunch of people that can have mirror conversations with.

Im glad you have learned to make a few dollars or spare change with your writing.  It doesn’t change the fact you are an embarrassingly bad writer because you take 10x longer to say something than the average writer.  And 100x longer than a good writer.

Why are you so triggered about something you don't have to read?

You know, the ignore function is free.

Not sure why there are a subset of people out there policing the internet  and preaching

about someone else's opinions.

It's not like anyone here is pushing their opinions while with a straight face calling it 'news'.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Why are you so triggered about something you don't have to read?

You know, the ignore function is free.

Not sure why there are a subset of people out there policing the internet  and preaching

about someone else's opinions.

It's not like anyone here is pushing their opinions while with a straight face calling it 'news'.

Have you scolded third thing about this? Or only people that don't share your cultist love of Trump? 

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on this: 

Whaaaa? Fusion GPS, NV, Soros, Clinton, Obama all working together in the Ukraine to target their political opposition? 

Say it ain't so. Why, it's almost like this was laid out two years ago

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 3

The question begs to be asked: Why is the person who came forward with a story about President Trump and a telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky still being referred to as a whistleblower?

Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, Michael Atkinson, is a Trump appointee. Allegedly he found a reason to go forward with a complaint lodged against President Trump stemming from a conversation with Zelensky in July. The anonymous “whistleblower,” as it turns out, is not, in fact, a whistleblower. The complainant is essentially a gossipmonger. The person admits no direct knowledge of the conversation. Doesn’t that seem to be an important fact in this whole story?

This anonymous person has no direct knowledge of the call and his/her “concerns” come from information that was not “obtained during the course of their work”. Thus, this person doesn’t fit the title of a whistleblower. Yet, that is still the narrative in the media. There is no whistleblower, there is only a leaker with an agenda to push. This story stinks to high heaven.

White House and the Justice Department, according to reports, are rightfully advising the director of national intelligence that the complaint isn’t covered by the laws applying to intelligence whistleblowers. So far, the acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, has not agreed to cooperate in releasing a transcript of the president’s conversation. Maguire will testify before the House Intelligence Committee Thursday behind closed doors.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2019/09/23/calling-ukraine-story-leaker-whistleblower/

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Lol now I feel bad that you didn't realize you are just mirroring the thought process a bunch of middle schoolers.  It is kind of sad that someone is spending all this time on the internet saying the exact same things others are doing.  It’s kind of like a black mirror episode!!!

(I don’t feel bad that I’m wildly more successful than you or that I’m a better writer.  That’s just being fair)

DR was ahead of everyone here and the person to first bring the Deep State malfeasance to my attention. DR came out and claimed that 2+2=4. Just because a whole bunch of other people have since claimed the same doesn't mean it's wrong.  Oh, and by the way, you stated that you teach writing. Is it difficult to get the 2nd graders to accept cursive?

• Thank you (+1) 1

You'd love for Biden to be the story, and sure he can be. Hunter Biden got paid more money than he deserved because he was the VPs son. 

But this is a bigger issue regarding our current president. That is a more pressing issue.  

Let me ask you this. If you see the transcript and he pressured the Ukie president to investigate Biden, what will be your reaction? 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

You'd love for Biden to be the story, and sure he can be. Hunter Biden got paid more money than he deserved because he was the VPs son. 

But this is a bigger issue regarding our current president. That is a more pressing issue.  

Let me ask you this. If you see the transcript and he pressured the Ukie president to investigate Biden, what will be your reaction? 

To retroactively impeach Biden.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

DR was ahead of everyone here and the person to first bring the Deep State malfeasance to my attention. DR came out and claimed that 2+2=4. Just because a whole bunch of other people have since claimed the same doesn't mean it's wrong.  

100% The easiest way to prove me wrong is to find ANY site/forum that talked about David Cattler (and by extension ECW's role) before I did. 

(hint: you can't do it -- because that information was given to me by someone working inside Flynn's NSC)

Now, after I generated it and shared it here -- through hints at first then an explicit post -- it was picked up by many other people and sites including "The Donald" and "Great Awakening" on Reddit forums (which I'm not on), Twitter, FB (which I'm not on), and a handful of established - not indie - journos. Only one person that I'm aware of was talking publicly about ECW prior to my digging -- and I had no idea who he was when I was doing my own. But when I dug up the Cattler piece, introductions were made and we teamed up to research/expose the Flynn spook side of things long before anyone else was entertaining those ideas.

Since that time (2017) I've seen my posts shared here re-posted verbatim on multiple sites. Which is GOOD. That's the whole point in sharing it in the first place. Hive mind and all. I'm not a journalist looking to be "first" or to get credit for digging something up. I'm not trying to make a name or a career off this work (if anything, it's a threat to my own career). I've taken zero dollars from my work over the past three years, despite being offered, because this has never been about money/credit/followers for me.

It's always been about exposing the truth as I can best discern it in order to share it freely so that my friends, family, and countrymen can make up their own minds.  

Still is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100% The easiest way to prove me wrong is to find ANY site/forum that talked about David Cattler (and by extension ECW's role) before I did. 

(hint: you can't do it -- because that information was given to me by someone working inside Flynn's NSC)

Now, after I generated it and shared it here -- through hints at first then an explicit post -- it was picked up by many other people and sites including "The Donald" and "Great Awakening" on Reddit forums (which I'm not on), Twitter, FB (which I'm not on), and a handful of established - not indie - journos. Only one person that I'm aware of was talking publicly about ECW prior to my digging -- and I had no idea who he was when I was doing my own. But when I dug up the Cattler piece, introductions were made and we teamed up to research/expose the Flynn spook side of things long before anyone else was entertaining those ideas.

Since that time (2017) I've seen my posts shared here re-posted verbatim on multiple sites. Which is GOOD. That's the whole point in sharing it in the first place. Hive mind and all. I'm not a journalist looking to be "first" or to get credit for digging something up. I'm not trying to make a name or a career off this work (if anything, it's a threat to my own career). I've taken zero dollars from my work over the past three years, despite being offered, because this has never been about money/credit/followers for me.

It's always been about exposing the truth as I can best discern it in order to share it freely so that my friends, family, and countrymen can make up their own minds.  

Still is.

Oh my god. The Bills site politics message board has a poster who starts national movements? 

The 20 regular posters here had no idea we were being graced by such royalty.

giphy.gif

Edited by John Adams

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Pay for Play you mean. 

Give a drug addict a bunch of money and a fake position because he'll give the company access to the VP. That's bold faced corruption. And will be the story long after the whistleblower story boomerangs and explodes in the faces of the IC just like Russia did. They're literally using the same playbook -- anonymous sources from the IC, who provide no information other than "trust me, I'm in the IC", who turned out not to have first hand knowledge of the alleged offense committed -- and you're falling for it again. 

Because you've learned nothing from 2016. 

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I was told, for three years, that asking foreign countries to investigate someone was fine if you knew there was crime. 

Biden and his son were running a pay for play scheme, abusing the power of his office to enrich himself. That's called corruption. Asking the Ukraine to investigate corruption and acting like that's somehow immoral is an interesting hill upon which to choose to die. 

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Biden, Obama, Clinton all did the same to Trump with the Ukraine (Black ledger). 

What was your reaction? 

Oh, you pretended it was fake. Until it was proven. Then you said it was fine because they thought Trump was working with Putin thus they were justified to investigate. Once that was shown to be fake news, you moved on to -- BUT TRUMP/BIDEN!

:lol: 

Just now, John Adams said:

Oh my god. The Bills site politics message board has a poster who starts national movements? 

Not what I said. I was explaining how Crayola was misinformed. But reading, nor critical thinking, has never been your strong suit ;) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

You want to ignore the president's actions.I wonder why Trump waited until Joe was running to press the Ukie president. Just random timing in the interests of full justice, right? 

I mean, you were spreading this info from the beacon that are your PPP posts and all. Surely Donald has been reading your posts. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You want to ignore the president's actions.

No. I want the proper context. 

Joe Biden, Obama, and Clinton all pressured the Ukraine to investigate Trump and used that information gleaned to launch a coup attempt against a legally elected president. That's not a little thing. That's treason and sedition and abuse of office. 

You want to ignore this context as if it's immaterial. It's not. It's a fundamental piece of information because it gives TRUMP PROPER CAUSE TO ASK the Ukraine what happened and to investigate. 

This is not a crime. It's not an abuse of power. It's DOING HIS JOB. 

When you ignore 90% of the story and the context to try to dunk on Trump, you end up looking foolish.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The 20 regular posters here had no idea had no idea we were being graced by such royalty.

giphy.gif

Trump called the Ukrainian president to congratulate him on his election win. This was done after he was inaugurated. Should he have asked the former president to investigate what went on in his own administration? Your posts just keep getting more and more senseless.

• Like (+1) 2

No. I want the proper context. 

Joe Biden, Obama, and Clinton all pressured the Ukraine to investigate Trump and used that information gleaned to launch a coup attempt against a legally elected president. That's not a little thing. That's treason and sedition and abuse of office. 

You want to ignore this context as if it's immaterial. It's not. It's a fundamental piece of information because it gives TRUMP PROPER CAUSE TO ASK the Ukraine what happened and to investigate. 

This is not a crime. It's not an abuse of power. It's DOING HIS JOB. 

When you ignore 90% of the story and the context to try to dunk on Trump, you end up looking foolish.

I don't care if someone investigates Biden and his family's interactions with Ukraine. Go ahead. Dig it up. 

I DO care that the POTUS appears to have directly pressured another country's president to investigate his leading political opponent.

I guess your 7 billion readers love to watch you dance around issues like this. "What will he do next?" Good thing the board is Rosen-proof with all the traffic you generate. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Trump called the Ukrainian president to congratulate him on his election win. This was done after he was inaugurated. Should he have asked the former president to investigate what went on in his own administration? Your posts just keep getting more and more senseless.

Your post is like saying "pizza" in answer to "What is my diagnosis, doctor?" Do you even understand what's going on?

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

I don't care if someone investigates Biden and his family's interactions with Ukraine. Go ahead. Dig it up. 

I DO care that the POTUS appears to have directly pressured another country's president to investigate his leading political opponent.

I guess your 7 billion readers love to watch you dance around issues like this. "What will he do next?" Good thing the board is Rosen-proof with all the traffic you generate. 

Answer me this: Should Biden get a pass on possible big time corruption just because he's a candidate for president?

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still is.

There is only one person I know of besides you that was posting about all this crap early on (I have mentioned him before; JackStraw at Ace of a Spades).

One of the things I most expected in PPP was the crazy Russian narrative as gospel. I sincerely doubt I would have become active in this sub forum without you, @B-Man, @Foxx, @3rdnlng, @/dev/null, and a handful of others who I am forgetting (my apologies) being reasonable, rational people willing to discuss and dissect what has been happening with the soft-coup and the deep state. So many people thought it was a fact when it was plainly nonsense (as the supporting documentation shows). To say I was VERY alone when trying to explain what was going on to people IRL is a gross understatement. (They have now come around.)

Now, this is not to say I agree with everything you all say - far from it (I think "Q" is woo-woo for one). However, it has been very nice to find people who were willing to put forth their findings (on a football forum, of all places!) and discuss those findings rationally.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

From Jennifer Rubin: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/23/questions-press-should-be-asking/

•  

• What did Trump say on the phone to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky?
  • What other conversations did Trump or anyone else in the administration have regarding the Bidens with Zelensky or other Ukrainian officials? What records of those conversations exist?
  • What did Rudolph W. Giuliani and the president discuss about pressuring Ukraine? What has Giuliani said to Ukraine about aid and/or the Bidens?
  • Did Vice President Pence know about any of this? Secretary of State Mike Pompeo? Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin?
  • Who made the decision to withhold aid and why? What other officials were aware of the decision and/or carried out the decision to withhold aid?
  • Who at the Justice Department was involved in instructing acting director of national intelligence Joseph Maguire to suppress the whistleblower complaint? Was Attorney General William P. Barr involved?
  • Who at the White House directed that the whistleblower complaint be suppressed?

When you lay out the questions, it becomes obvious that many U.S. officials might have engaged in a conspiracy to enlist a foreign power’s interference in our elections. Many officials likely were engaged in the effort to suppress the whistleblower complaint. They should all be held accountable. None enjoys immunity from prosecution while in office. 

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

That did not happen. The story has already changed to say there was no quid pro quo offered or pressure applied. 

So you care more about the appearance than facts? 

Or do the facts matter more? 

And if they matter more, why are you continually allowing yourself to be led to outrage by proven liars? They made you look foolish on Russia. And they're making you look foolish on this topic. When will you smarten up and realize the media is not your friend. They're not objective truth seekers. They have an agenda and partnership with people who want to keep you ignorant and outraged for all the wrong reasons.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There is only one person I know of besides you that was posting about all this crap early on (I have mentioned him before; JackStraw at Ace of a Spades).

One of the things I most expected in PPP was the crazy Russian narrative as gospel. I sincerely doubt I would have become active in this sub forum without you, @B-Man, @Foxx, @3rdnlng, @/dev/null, and a handful of others who I am forgetting (my apologies) being reasonable, rational people willing to discuss and dissect what has been happening with the soft-coup and the deep state. So many people thought it was a fact when it was plain nonsense (as the supporting documentation shows). To say I was VERY alone when trying to explain what was going on to people IRL is a gross understatement. (They have now come around.)

Now, this is not to say I agree with everything you all say - far from it (I think "Q" is woo-woo for one). However, it has been very nice to find people who were willing to put forth their findings (on a football forum, of all places!) and discuss those findings rationally.

:beer: :beer: 

Love that, especially the bolded. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The media has become a ***** joke.  Look no further than the NYT and their "latest" Kavanaugh story that all the Dems seized on and is making them look like the fools they are.  Use more critical thinking and less of what is being force-fed to you.

• Like (+1) 1

So many of your avid readers want more. 

And you're not even getting paid for it! We are SOOOOOOO lucky. 

Thank you for making my day with that DR. I owe you way more than one beer for today's gift. Even better than your defense of the Hyperspace Research Institute stuff. 

Just now, Doc said:

The media has become a ***** joke.  Look no further than the NYT and their "latest" Kavanaugh story that all the Dems seized on and is making them look like the fools they are.  Use more critical thinking and less of what is being force-fed to you.

The Kavanaugh reporting is nauseating. Nothing worse than sore losers. He's in. He's a smart and good justice. End of story. 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That did not happen. The story has already changed to say there was no quid pro quo offered or pressure applied. 

Gaslighting

"It's very important to talk about corruption. if you don't talk about corruption, why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?" - DJT on 9/23