Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Community Reminder: this is a Tibs thread and we may be quickly approaching the time in which he gives this the same treatment he gave to the original Covington Kids thread. Don't post anything here and hope to be able to find it in the future, because this is also not going to go the way he wants it to.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

FLASHBACK: January 2017

Politico: Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire: Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton. 

“Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office.

They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election.

And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.”

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is going to be baaaad for Joe, not Trump

Can you give me a run down of all your smoking gun predictions that have actually lead to something?  I'm still waiting for the Clintons to get jailed.  

DR can certainly speak for himself but I had this epiphany and feel like I would be remiss by not following through on it. One never wants to waste an epiphany. WTF do you think you are that you feel justified in coming here on a rare instance and expect any kind of a semblance of a recap of anything. Pay your dues.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Capco said:

Can you give me a run down of all your smoking gun predictions that have actually lead to something?  I'm still waiting for the Clintons to get jailed.  

I never predicted the Clintons would be jailed. Predictions aren’t what I do. I provide analysis of OS evidence and information. 

I used that to get ahead on the Russia story, and suss out that it was 1) bull#### and 2) what was the actual story there (illegal spying on political opposition by Obama). 

2-2 there. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I never predicted the Clintons would be jailed. Predictions aren’t what I do. I provide analysis of OS evidence and information. 

I used that to get ahead on the Russia story, and suss out that it was 1) bull#### and 2) what was the actual story there (illegal spying on political opposition by Obama). 

2-2 there. 

What's going to be the score of the Bills game this weekend? 

Oh ***** that.  What are the Powerball numbers? 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2-2 there. 

You just stated, verbatim, that this will be bad for Joe. That’s a prediction.

You make statements like that don’t you, or is this the one and only time?

Another "WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!" story dies a loud death. 

And now the country and voters are searching for Joe/Ukraine stories on Google and more and more people are becoming aware of just how full of ***** ol' Joe is.

1 minute ago, Capco said:

You just stated, verbatim, that this will be bad for Joe. That’s a prediction.

You make statements like that don’t you, or is this the one and only time?

That's analysis. Not a prediction. And it already is bad for Joe. The worm has already turned.

Try again.

Or keep believing a media who has proven themselves to be willing to lie to your face for three years about Trump/Russia... or about WMD in Iraq... or about the US NOT spying on its citizens illegally...

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another "WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!" story dies a loud death. 

And now the country and voters are searching for Joe/Ukraine stories on Google and more and more people are becoming aware of just how full of ***** ol' Joe is.

That's analysis. Not a prediction. And it already is bad for Joe. The worm has already turned.

Try again.

But you didn’t say it is bad, did you? You said it will be bad. Future tense. That’s a prediction. 

But anyway, if it is bad right now, what does that even mean? What present ramifications have occurred that are “bad”?

1 minute ago, Capco said:

But you didn’t say it is bad, did you? You said it will be bad. Future tense. That’s a prediction.

It's not. It's analysis. I'll tell you when I predict something -- and that will only happen in Bills predict the score threads. I take OSINT and analyze it through the lens of the disinformation war which is raging all around us whether you're conscious of it or not. That analysis is sometimes bolstered by off the record discussions with people who are doing the jobs in question -- whether it's LEOs, DOJ, FBI, IC, or Hill staffers. These sources were cultivated due to analysis I provided to them which proved its worth. 

This gives me some additional insight, but not the ability to tell the future. That's not what I've ever claimed to be doing. What I've said, dozens and dozens of times, is that I'm here to share OSINT with a community I care about to keep it better informed than they'd otherwise be if they solely relied upon the media. I've also said, dozens of times, that based on history and tradition the rational position to hold is that there will be no mass indictments or arrests. I disagree with that, my analysis leads me to believe we're in a new era of history on that front -- but time will tell. Not my predictions. 

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

But anyway, if it is bad right now, what does that even mean? What present ramifications have occurred that are “bad”?

Voters are watching Joe admit he abused his power to get an outcome favorable financially to his son. The google search results the past 72 hours since this story broke are off the charts in terms of people digging into Joe, not Trump. Digging into the Ukraine and Obama's corruption there -- not Trump. 

The more sunlight that gets shined on Obama's legacy the better it is for Trump. Because Obama's legacy is not scandal free -- it's riddled with abuses of power that would make even the media's version of Trump blush.

That's bad for Joe. That's bad for his chances to win. He's being exposed as a corrupt fraud, not a man of the people. And there's more to come. The ramifications will be he'll either be out of the race by winter -- or the DNC will rig the process as they did last year to bolster him. If they do that, too many people are watching for that to go smoothly. Either way it's lose/lose for Joe and the DNC. 

• Like (+1) 4

I appreciate you taking the time to write that Rhino.

I’m not anywhere close to a Biden fan, but I cannot help but think that if the deep state is as deep and all encompassing as you say, then it won’t make any difference anyway. I can’t see how you reconcile that belief with your belief that this time it will be different, and that there will be a new era involving actual prosecution.