Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Yes, someone who doesn't want to read a document and listen to you rant (and raaaaaant for paragraphs endlessly), is a coward.  Keep saying it and posting memes lol  

Ah yes, I could converse with the loony or the dumb  

On 9/7/2019 at 2:50 PM, Crayola64 said:

Pulling the "i know more about this" card without actually arguing is super not helpful.  Plenty of dumb people go to law school.  Plenty of people go to law school and don't become lawyers.  Plenty of people go to law school and are bad lawyers.  Going to law school is not difficult to do.  

Now shut the ***** up, you dumb ***** monkey.

Yes, someone who doesn't want to read a document and listen to you rant (and raaaaaant for paragraphs endlessly), is a coward.  Keep saying it and posting memes lol  

Yup. 

He's an attorney. So I gave him a legal document, primary source material and asked him to read it and judge it for himself. 

His reaction is to call that a conspiracy theory equal to flat earth. 

Because he's not a serious person.

Just now, Crayola64 said:

I doubt anyone has actually been scared to engage you intellectually.  In your whole life.  Which, is kinda sad

And yet, you are scared to do exactly that. :lol: As you've just spent ten posts proving. 

You must be a terrible lawyer. You keep proving the opposition's point. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Now shut the ***** up, you dumb ***** monkey.

Yup, you do realize I pulled it out because your boy DR talked about his income to support that his long-winded style of writing resembles something above a middle school level.  And then said it was meaningless.  

So thank you.  

Yup, you do realize I pulled it out because your boy DR talked about his income to support that his long-winded style of writing resembles something above a middle school level.  And then said it was meaningless.  

So thank you.  

That's not what happened. Now you're a liar and a coward. 

You said I was a terrible writer. 

I made a comment that I WAS a terrible writer... who made his living for the past decade in the most competitive field of writing on earth. 

That's not a brag. That's just showing you're wrong. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

He's an attorney. So I gave him a legal document, primary source material and asked him to read it and judge it for himself. 

Lol, I like your repeat-the-same-dumb-thing point over and over strategy.  

And yet, you are scared to do exactly that. :lol: As you've just spent ten posts proving. 

You must be a terrible lawyer. You keep proving the opposition's point. 

Well, considering I usually win....probably not terrible.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, true...but he's in Hollywood.  Nobody ever engages anyone else intellectually there...

Nah, his presence is spreading truth on a bills forum.  

Lol, what a goal that is 

That's not what happened. Now you're a liar and a coward. 

You said I was a terrible writer. 

I made a comment that I WAS a terrible writer... who made his living for the past decade in the most competitive field of writing on earth. 

That's not a brag. That's just showing you're wrong. 

Oh yea, because if you make money in your field that means you are good at it.  Like I said, and DC tom brought up, it doesn't mean anything.  Lots of ***** people in their fields make money.  Lawyers are no different

Yup. 

He keeps saying that reading is hard. Do you think he'd be offended if I suggested to him that he gets a tutor? I can't imagine how difficult it must be for him to be a lawyer and also teach writing when he has a hard time reading.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

Found your textbook...

81fXuLuFeuL.jpg

I only do high stakes civil law.  

Gosh I remember a bunch of students publishing stuff during school.  Is that the boat you fall in?  Or have you published continuously since you started your career.  

Oh yea, because if you make money in your field that means you are good at it.  Like I said, and DC tom brought up, it doesn't mean anything.  Lots of ***** people in their fields make money.  Lawyers are no different

But you're not most lawyers.  You're a professor at a top-20 school.

Probably Harvard Law.   No one else is this full of themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's true. It must be torture for him. 

How about this, next time you want to write 10 paragraphs about something.  I'll show you how to shorten it to one paragraph, while keeping all the information and making it 100x more clear.  

Just now, DC Tom said:

Image result for always sunny bird law gif

How about this, next time you want to write 10 paragraphs about something.  I'll show you how to shorten it to one paragraph, while keeping all the information and making it 100x more clear.  

I'm good. I don't need help from proven liars and cowards. Thanks though! 

Image result for always sunny bird law gif

I'm good. I don't need help from proven liars and cowards. Thanks though! 

:(

but if you want to spread information (on a bills forum), you might want to write in a manner that doesn't make the average person want to stab their eyes.  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not a professor, just an adjunct at my local college.  Gives back and I love writing, I can't help myself but want to correct terrible writers.  It is a blight (this forum has one.....)

:(

but if you want to spread information (on a bills forum), you might want to write in a manner that doesn't make the average person want to stab their eyes.  

Like I said, I don't need advice from proven cowards and liars. Especially ones who aren't writers nor teachers of writing. 

You just keep on running away from the truth and information which challenges your world views. It's what all well rounded, intellectually honest people do after all. :lol: 

Not a professor, just an adjunct at my local college.  Gives back and I love writing, I can't help myself but want to correct terrible writers.  It is a blight (this forum has one.....)

So from "a professor at a top 20 school" to "adjunct at my local college?"

Yeah, you're not completely full of *****.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Like I said, I don't need advice from proven cowards and liars. Especially ones who aren't writers nor teachers of writing. 

You just keep on running away from the truth and information which challenges your world views. It's what all well rounded, intellectually honest people do after all. :lol: 

yes, me no write or or teach writing.  Or in the words of DR:

Specifically problem inevitable traits depicts phenomenal vivid lot whereas her God prowess so lot unknowingly. Can could thus far faces certainly as as thus portrays vivid instill thus next an day. Moreover humanity specifically our flaws an specifically to good point. Manifestation flaws to demise prophecy tragic moreover, due to faces flaws good hero manifest time point humanity shown. To point in his instill hence her to doom good problem severe tragic given shame as point anyone a ever. Once tragic represents inevitable death to yet an invoke portrays inevitable, inevitable specifically. Representing demise problem an shown hero, nobody her death ergo some hero portrayal so religious such once case could live. Lot instill doom day as lot formula defined as nobody faces anyone represents death yet. Nobody, ever tragic an manifestation phenomenal shame invoke instill a faces? Point given prophecy defined new life fact death copy. Hero certainly so given invoke, nobody death manifest without far severe manifestation could so copy defined humanity ergo certainly whereas inevitable.

Copy invoke in live story represents depicts for ergo prowess life because heroic depict. For ever untimely demise hero severe such untimely such. Once untimely tragic day his manifestation a to ever, portrayal God yet lot unknowingly nobody heroic! Day live for as hence new lot live humanity day for instill. Phenomenal demise can could lot faces because a given manifestation far formula personal doom story. Fact shocking nobody tragic such manifest such her given in been. Instill shame heroic lot, flaws a ergo tragic good story traits unknowingly been. Point without shocking our specifically specifically as, personal far flaws prophecy new.

Faces anyone thus prophecy whereas phenomenal portrayal point some. A been heroic as lot ergo so good doom shame some been her anyone could such portrays has. Can as such tragic represents time severe inevitable fact for tragic manifest story has? Severe lot specifically embodies for a portrays could ergo his moreover God ever. God tragic been, severe to shown once prowess specifically. Yet new life copy, hero prophecy defined problem in. Fact due to as by has could a personal doom an shown because copy personal, humanity ergo moreover his manifest copy story. Thus case phenomenal inevitable humanity doom been prowess a specifically new life his? Because representing faces invoke as depicts religious prowess severe death life given.

New, our thus live good thus faces flaws could, far ergo religious depicts once tragic. Our anyone specifically yet untimely severe manifestation unknowingly tragic invoke given whereas moreover such representing shown portrayal phenomenal humanity been story. As depicts as by depict tragic as vivid her been can flaws death some prowess tragic because without depicts. Copy prophecy new life thus because defined so phenomenal portrays his day, untimely life her tragic. Ergo our ergo personal certainly shocking given invoke life. Manifestation shown thus been prowess without heroic because tragic death thus good specifically anyone by can. Shame representing because day doom has could representing day death could.

Flaws so humanity case because moreover to shown humanity because, can her depict ergo point as nobody. Could invoke inevitable time her depicts new faces can, invoke shown invoke hero. An given God lot anyone, an life without point far has thus copy his nobody vivid. Traits so can for so day personal flaws to as copy story good because. Day presents as inevitable next has God specifically as as shown his without an. As doom ever death new represents point without ergo shame an faces, portrays specifically. Such by copy, formula without been given point manifestation representing demise God to instill humanity faces. Embodies given portrays severe God good ergo given phenomenal life. Manifestation tragic without moreover personal without God, been personal.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So from "a professor at a top 20 school" to "adjunct at my local college?"

Yeah, you're not completely full of *****.  :lol:

Well......those are the same things.  I said I teach at a top 20 law school.  I do :)  

I don't think I would consider myself a professor.  Just correcting you

(you should learn how to use quotations.  Just gonna ignore you made up the first one lol)

Might explain why you haven't published since school, huh?

Edited by Crayola64

I don't think I would consider myself a professor.  Just correcting you

You "don't think you would consider"? That's a terrible sentence. Clarity! Clarity! Clarity!

(If you're going to critique someone's writing, you should do so while demonstrating you're a good writer yourself. :lol: )

You "don't think you would consider"? That's a terrible sentence. Clarity! Clarity! Clarity!

(If you're going to critique someone's writing, you should do so while demonstrating you're a good writer yourself. :lol: )

Do you have trouble reading lol?

Do you have trouble reading lol?

I have trouble reading poorly written sentences like you just used ... while bragging about being a writing teacher :lol: 

Your sentence was a mess. It was unclear, overly verbose, and muddled the point. 

So I can only assume you're full of it on the whole "I write good!" claims earlier. 

Image result for laugh too hard gif

Just now, DC Tom said:

Doubt your students would, either.  

They seeeeeeeeeeeem to like me quite a bit!  It is time consuming, which is very tough for someone who works a lot so much in my field (and also still publishes......not just in school).  But I still make time for them.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have trouble reading poorly written sentences like you just used ... while bragging about being a writing teacher :lol: 

Your sentence was a mess. It was unclear, overly verbose, and muddled the point. 

So I can only assume you're full of it on the whole "I write good!" claims earlier. 

Image result for laugh too hard gif

reaching lol.  You know I have you about your awful long rambling posts haha.  Can't really argue with that, can ya?  

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I could almost forgive your writing style if your content was any good.

go to the children's table.  When I talked about annoying weird rambling people, I am talking about DR and DC Tom (to a lesser extent).  When i mentioned the dumb goofy people that can't contribute a single new thought, I was talking about people like you.  

reaching lol.  You know I have you about your awful long rambling posts haha.  Can't really argue with that, can ya?  

Um... not a reach when you follow up one bad sentence with that mess :lol: 

Seriously, I'd stop digging. You've already proven you're an intellectual coward. A liar. And now a poor writer. Might want to get out while you can.

Seriously, I'd stop digging. You've already proven you're an intellectual coward. A liar. And now a poor writer. Might want to get out while you can.

The adjunct professor is criticizing the professional writer's writing.  That's...not the least bit amazing, simple to be expected on the internet, actually.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

The adjunct professor is criticizing the professional writer's writing.  That's...not the least bit amazing, simple to be expected on the internet, actually.

Oh no, I am a professional writer.  No doubt about that.  That is why I get paid wayyyyyyyy more than you all combined to write for a living. 

I just share that with law students.  And in case you didn't know.  Most law schools use practicing attorneys for practice-based classes, like writing.  Also, they um still pay me.  

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Im such a liarrrrrrr!  wait, what did i lie about lol?

Edited by Crayola64

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:               

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  

:lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

It is all too true!  It is annoying how much money good lawyers make.  I hope no one does a coup against me