Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

That’s just not true.  Secondary sources can be just as credible.  And don’t even get me started on hearsay. It doesn’t necessarily goes to credibility, but admissibility....so who cares?  Plus it’s not that simple.

That’s blatantly not true and objectively wrong.  But okay 

You've never played that game telephone have you. 

A secondary source that contradicts a primary source, without any backing from other primary sources is called a fictional retelling of history.

Alright, I'm blowing the whistle. Crayola64 is a squirrel rapist. Evidence you say? Hah! I blew the whistle. That's my evidence!

Just now, John Adams said:

I've now read the transcript. It's troubling that our president directly pressured another country's president to investigate his leading political opponent. He withheld the funding before the call. He brought up the funding in a roundabout way on the call. There's a lot of smoke there. 

He didn't withhold the funding before the call -- it was being earmarked and in process. 

He didn't bring up funding, the Ukrainian president did. 

Are you sure you read it?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Schiff just trotted out lie after lie as fact -- none of which were pushed back on by the media: 

1) Trump asked for and received foreign interference in 2016 (Nope, but Schiff and his side did)

2) The Ukrainian president knew what Trump "really" meant (though he has no way to know what the president thinks)

He also looks like he's been crying. 

No, you shouldn't say that. If you carry the water for all those Trump lies why would you have credibility saying anyone else is lying? Serious question 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You've never played that game telephone have you. 

A secondary source that contradicts a primary source, without any backing from other primary sources is called a fictional retelling of history.

Alright, I'm blowing the whistle. Crayola64 is a squirrel rapist. Evidence you say? Hah! I blew the whistle. That's my evidence!

Yup, secondary sources can be bad.  Good insight.  

They can also be good.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He didn't withhold the funding before the call -- it was being earmarked and in process. 

The funding was withheld before hand. Come on, you just called my man Schiff a liar and now you are posting misstatements...argh ?

Just now, Crayola64 said:

They can also be good.

I didn't mean to imply that they can never be reliable, just against the primary sources. As in this case, without the production of additional primary sources, the secondary source is contradicted by the primary source and thus, worthless. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I didn't mean to imply that they can never be reliable, just against the primary sources. As in this case, without the production of additional primary sources, the secondary source is contradicted by the primary source and thus, worthless. 

:beer: He doesn't know the subject, hasn't taken time to read the relevant material on this issue. He's a clown, not a serious poster trying to "share wisdom" without any idea what is being discussed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

What primary source are you talking about? The phone transcript?? 

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

All of this is 100% bull#### propaganda you've ingested from the likes of Tracy Beanz and John Solomon.

Until the whistleblower report is released it's 100% hear say. 

But the whistleblower themselves, reporting a phone conversation they didn't even hear, that's not hearsay.  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He didn't bring up funding, the Ukrainian president did. 

Are you sure you read it?

President Zelenskyy: Well yes, to tell you the truth, we are trying to work hard because we wanted to drain the Swamp here in our country. We brought in many many new people. Not the old politicians, not the typical politicians, because we want to have a new format and a new type of government. You are a great teacher for us and in that. 

The President: Well it's very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Quick question DR: How many times have your posts today been picked up by journalists? Is your Q rating up? Pulling for you guy.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yes. 

The document released Wednesday, in keeping with White House practice, is a memorandum of a telephone conversation and is not a verbatim account. A cautionary note on the memo of the call warns that the text reflects the notes and memories of officials in the Situation Room and that a number of factors “can affect the accuracy of the record.”

So you just take the WH at its word? That's a yes. The most dishonest WH ever? I mean that's your primary source? Come on. This is the same WH that seriously released a doctored video, lied about Mueller report and lied thousands of times. 

You actually believe Trump, sigh 

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

President Zelenskyy: Well yes, to tell you the truth, we are trying to work hard because we wanted to drain the Swamp here in our country. We brought in many many new people. Not the old politicians, not the typical politicians, because we want to have a new format and a new type of government. You are a great teacher for us and in that. 

The President: Well it's very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Quick question DR: How many times have your posts today been picked up by journalists? Is your Q rating up? Pulling for you guy.

And the next snippet of the call says what? 

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That's alright man. I hear Rosetta Stone is a great resource for learning English. 

Oh, is Trump selling that too? 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I honestly cannot believe the Democrats and media fell for this, again.  

I mean, how obvious was this?

e5a.png

Someones falling, that's for sure 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But the whistleblower themselves, reporting a phone conversation they didn't even hear, that's not hearsay.  :rolleyes:

And I think Tiberius is arguing that because it's not a recording, it's not a transcript. Lots of idiocy. 

We know what was said on the call. I don't question that. More to come but if it's not a lot more, the Dems got way out over their skis. Trump acted like a 3rd world despot but mostly because he's an idiot. And he probably did what he usually does, went to the line (we give you guys lots of love!) knowing he could go over if he just chose the wrong word, and made sure not to. Unless there's more to come, this is not a nothing-burger (Russian collusion was a nothing-burger...obstruction was less so), but it's not an impeachment-burger either. 

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

They can also be good.

You are using Orwellian logic.

The secondary source, the whistle blower was based upon what individual was told about the call. Now we have the actual call transcript.  To think what a secondary source's report based upon what he/she was allegedly told is more credible that they actuate transcript is blatantly idiotic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You wrote that while looking into a mirror I trust. 

Because it's Joe Biden who's the most ***** here. By miles and miles. And he'll bring down a lot of people with him. His corruption in the Ukraine wasn't a one off -- it was one stop of many on his collection route. 

Bye, Joe! Hello landslide in 2020 for Trump.

Jesus Christ.

You're absolutely nuts.

Get on the right side of history.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So you just take the WH at its word? That's a yes. The most dishonest WH ever? I mean that's your primary source? Come on. This is the same WH that seriously released a doctored video, lied about Mueller report and lied thousands of times. 

We should blindly believe a partisan snitch who heard the info second handed without question tho amirite?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus Christ.

You're absolutely nuts.

Which side is that?

The side that was "right" about russia?

How about the side that was "right" about Kavanaugh?

The side "right" about this, maybe?

GTFO

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You are using Orwellian logic.

The secondary source, the whistle blower was based upon what individual was told about the call. Now we have the actual call transcript.  To think what a secondary source's report based upon what he/she was allegedly told is more credible that they actuate transcript is blatantly idiotic.

It's not actually, it was released by Trump WH, not exactly the paragon of truth. 

Or do you think they are truthful? Huh? 

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

We should blindly believe a partisan snitch who heard the info second handed without question tho amirite?

Who is the partisan snitch? 

Trump admitted everything already 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus Christ.

You're absolutely nuts.

I am. I want to live in a country that is a true republic, not the illusion of one. 

You're supporting corrupt officials who tried to steal the 2016 election, lied about it for three years, and profited from it. 

And you backed a side which is about to lose big. ;) 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And the next snippet of the call says what? 

I love that you don't think this in any way relates to money, from the president of the United States. What the &*%^ else would he be talking about, bringing quartered oranges to Baron's next soccer game in Kiev?

Trump: Well it's very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. .. the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Just let it slide for your own good. Trump brought up money first, and I corrected you. It's not impeachable that he did, but you can bet that funding was on Zelensky's mind. 

Edited by John Adams

Just now, Tiberius said:

So here's the thing Tibs. You're a pretty lost cause, but I'll explain my reasoning on this and let you take it for what it is..

The transcript is the only primary source- thus it is, at this time, the only evidence in this whole twisted case. The transcript disproves major portions of the WB's original testimony/statement/accusations. 

This is where we stand. In order for something to change, one of two things will have to happen: 

1- Another primary source would need to be released proving the first primary source wrong, or at least adding additional information to the whole situation.

2- Some evidence would need to be discovered indicating that the primary source is doctored/invalid/a lie. 

Unfortunately for your presuppositions, saying "Trump is corrupt" isn't proof that the primary source is incorrect. It's an opinion that you hold, and others disagree with.Without evidence, it's just you proving to all of us for the millionth time that you care more about your identity as a resistance fighter, than you do about the verifiable, provable truth.  If you can prove that the transcript is incorrect/doctored/a lie, please show that information here. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's not actually, it was released by Trump WH, not exactly the paragon of truth. 

Or do you think they are truthful? Huh? 

Who is the partisan snitch? 

Trump admitted everything already 

I have to give it you, at least you came back here today. Has to be tough swallowing this.