Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6429158/OLC-Memo-on-Urgent-Concern.pdf

Trump sitting with the Ukrainian president now at the UN... 

popcorn ready:

This is a 5 page transcript that people can read.

It's not the 400 page monster that the Mueller report was that even people who were interested in didn't read.

It's pretty clear what happens in the conversation.  The new Ukranian President is trying to kiss as much butt as possible to maintain his foreign aide.  He even mentions he stayed in Trump Tower in NY.

Speaker #1: "Hey buddy, can I get that money you owe me?"

Speaker #2: "I need you to do me a favor, though..."

In what world does Speaker number 1 NOT view his reception of that money as dependent upon what comes in the ellipses of Speaker #2?

Honestly, these twitter interpretations are ridiculous.

It's right there.  And it's obviously a horrible look for the President.  And if there's more stuff like this, which there reportedly is, it's treason and exactly what the founders of our country created the impeachment process for.

To paraphrase Brian Shatz today, I'm confused, you think this is good for Trump?

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The hype doled out the past week about this being the end of Trump was proven wrong. You deny this, @transplantbillsfan because you've already made up your mind. You're not objective. You don't read material for yourself. You just latch onto the words of proven liars in the media who promised you for three years that "Mueller was coming" and would "end Trump". 

They lied to you then. 

They're lying to you today. 

Yet, you still believe them. 

Because you're not a serious person. You'd rather be misinformed and your world views unchallenged than discover the truth. 

Sucks for you. 2020 will be tougher on you than most. 

3 minutes ago, Capco said:

It wouldn't be in Zelensky's interest to throw Trump under the bus.  That conflict of interest hurts his credibility on this matter.  

And it wouldn't be in the media's best interest to cover this story honestly -- since they had been gaslighting the country for three years about phony claim after phony claim. 

Works both ways. 

That's why thinking for yourself is key and not taking the word of either side as the end all be all. :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:
That's why thinking for yourself is key and not taking the word of either side as the end all be all. :beer: 

All I'm saying is that Zelensky's comment doesn't exonerate the president.  I haven't decided either way yet.  I'm still in wait and see mode on this whole topic for now.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So I’ll say this again...it’s perfectly acceptable for the Obama Administration to start a corruption investigation of a potential next president....but it’s a crime for Trump do the same thing?  okie Dokie 

Now you get the picture convict - saying this in my best Jack Cates voice (48 hours).

Just now, Capco said:

All I'm saying is that Zelensky's comment doesn't exonerate the president.  I haven't decided either way yet.  I'm still in wait and see mode on this whole topic for now.  

I hear you. I do. I was just adding to your equation. 

We've been lied to repeatedly by the very same people now saying this is a HUGE deal and a threat to our republic. They're proven liars with agendas. So... if you can't trust the source(s) of the story, or the press reporting on it, what do you do? 

Exactly what you're saying above. Think for yourself :beer: 

This is INTENTIONAL deceit. Not partisan spin. Intentional deceit. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So I’ll say this again...it’s perfectly acceptable for the Obama Administration to start a corruption investigation of a potential next president....but it’s a crime for Trump do the same thing?  okie Dokie 

Whataboutisms do absolve anyone of anything. 

Damn, DR is just throwing his entire twitter feed at us! 

Help, help, we are drowning in far right wing tweets! 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There's no definitive proof of Obama himself investigating a potential next president but there is a transcript of Trump asking the Ukraine president asking him to look into a potential next president.  There's a difference there but I don't think it's an impeachable offense.  Like most things with Trump, he's done a lot of sketchy things but none of them rise to the level of being illegal.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Whataboutisms do absolve anyone of anything. 

Not what I’m saying at all ...douche! It’s the Presidents job to protect the country. That’s true for BOTH Obama and Trump. NEITHER of them is guilty of anything. Now....the difference is when/if one of them perpetuates FALSE information to misinform the public for political gain or advantage.

One thing that crossed my mind:  the president isn't the only official that can be impeached.  

Is it possible that they will simply impeach the DNI for not turning the complaint over to Congress within 7 calendar days after receiving it from the IG?  

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

There's no definitive proof of Obama himself investigating a potential next president

There is. 

It's called the Black Ledger. 

Wait for Horowitz. 

And this text: 

Image result for the president wants to know everything we're doing text strzok page

"Potus wants to know everything we are doing" in terms of investigating Trump. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

There's no definitive proof of Obama himself investigating a potential next president but there is a transcript of Trump asking the Ukraine president asking him to look into a potential next president.  There's a difference there but I don't think it's an impeachable offense.  Like most things with Trump, he's done a lot of sketchy things but none of them rise to the level of being illegal.

High crimes and Misdemeanors has quite a broad reading

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Read it again. I said the Obama Administration.

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

It's pathetic. Does he have a life?

You are responding to his tweets, so what does that say about you?

I guess you can't post messages (tweets. also) on a message board any more.

Edited by njbuff

5 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

High crimes and Misdemeanors has quite a broad reading

If the president is the target, I don't think that's the pertinent question.  

The question is:  is there enough evidence to try him in the Republican-controlled Senate, as it will be the Senate's interpretation of High Crimes that matters.  

The only way impeachment on Trump goes all the way forward is if there is quid pro quo, imo.  

Edited by Capco

I read it.  You were comparing apples to oranges because there was no Obama transcript saying to look into Donald Trump.

Oh come on! We’re on a bigger point here. Apparently the Left believes we should give a foreign government tons of my money but never stop to ask if it’s being laundered into the pockets of politicians or their families?  Maybe I’m crazy but I’d be pissed if we weren’t asking these type of questions! Everyone should be.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're right. Obama is talking to FBI agents asking them to investigate his political rival without cause (as we now know). 

The other is Trump talking to a foreign leader about what happened in 2016. 

One is WAY worse. And it's not Trump's. 

No official transcript with Obama.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on! We’re on a bigger point here. Apparently the Left believes we should give a foreign government tons of my money but never stop to ask if it’s being laundered into the pockets of politicians or their families?  Maybe I’m crazy but I’d be pissed if we weren’t asking these type of questions! Everyone should be.

That's the biggest component going under-discussed here. The pay-for-play angle of foreign aid dollars. 

Give big dollars to a foreign country (washing it), then they turn around and give that money back to the politicians who worked on the aid packages through middle men (or in Joe's case, his son). 

This isn't the first time this has happened. Not even the first time Biden did something like this. How do you think Pelosi became worth 200m while making 140k a year? It wasn't through book sales.

• Like (+1) 1

No official transcript with Obama.

... Yet. Wait for Horowitz. What we do have is the lead agent investigating Trump ADMITTING that 44 wanted to be in the loop on everything. That's pretty damning. 

But your argument that Obama was better at concealing it isn't very compelling in light of the two charges. We have it proven Obama's DOJ was spying on political opponents throughout much of his two terms (IRS scandal, spying on congress scandal, the spying on the media scandal -- then the DNI report listing 85% of NSA searches were without merit). 

• Like (+1) 1