Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Okay. I read the rough transcript. Granted I’m on the subway and reading this on my phone, I might have missed something. 

Am I missing something?  Doesn’t seem much like a quid pro quo. 

But you see there he was asking a foreign power to help him in the election, right? You get that half of the quid pro quo there? The offer was accepted. 

On 9/19/2019 at 1:12 PM, Albwan said:

It's finally happened ...the left er boy who cried wolf has cried too many times...

Shrug, maybe you can start typing in caps to simulate screaming to

kick it up a notch? 

As a member of the Trump cult you should seek help from qualified people experienced with cults.

NO.................. WAY.................... Whistleblower’s Lawyer Appears to Be a Swamp-Dwelling Deep-State Operative.

The White House has just released the memo of the Trump-Zelensky phone call. The hysteria will not abate. The Dems are gonna Demagogue. Their media

adjunct will continue to prepare the battle space for the fallout from the Russiagate hoax. 

TRANSCRIPT SHOWS NO WRONGDOING BY PRESIDENT TRUMP

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But you see there he was asking a foreign power to help him in the election, right? You get that half of the quid pro quo there? The offer was accepted. 

Looks to me like the guy was already on the case. It wasn’t like he said:  “this Biden thing is news to me! Let me see about that. Wait, what, if I don’t look into it I won’t get my $400 billion?”

Doesn’t look like that at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Good luck finding a lawyer that hasn't interned for a Democrat.

According to media reports*

Do you want the whistleblower report released as per the law?

What law is that again, that requires whistleblower reports to be released?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

But the whistleblower themselves, reporting a phone conversation they didn't even hear, that's not hearsay.  :rolleyes:

I'm not even sure whistleblower is the right word. Seems to me "rumor monger" would be more appropriate.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This makes no sense 

You are not qualified to make a judgement concerning what makes sense.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, snafu said:

Looks to me like the guy was already on the case. It wasn’t like he said:  “this Biden thing is news to me! Let me see about that. Wait, what, if I don’t look into it I won’t get my $400 billion?”

Doesn’t look like that at all. 

Since Rudy had already been pressuring him to act, $400 million was at stake and now the President was calling him, no surprise he was "on the case." Pretty easy extortion case to make. Blagojivich is sitting in a jail for much less than this 

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You are using Orwellian logic.

The secondary source, the whistle blower was based upon what individual was told about the call. Now we have the actual call transcript.  To think what a secondary source's report based upon what he/she was allegedly told is more credible that they actuate transcript is blatantly idiotic.

Give Scooby a break. It's hard to hear or know what's going on from his position in the third chair.

Holy crap, Dems. After reading the transcript, I'm actually stunned  you went full ###### without first making sure you had your facts straight.

After you all schitt your pants on Russia, and schitt your pants on Kavanaugh, and schitt your pants on Trump/Eptstein, I thought it was impossible that you even were able to schitt your pants is such a grand manner.

I apologize for underestimating you, leftists. You apparently aren't happy with the ton of schitt you have in your Depends,  so you had to soil yourself again with this Ukraine thing.

You dumbasses need to take a break from trying to trip up Trump because he's making every one of you look like a complete dumbass.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Also the president of the Ukraine all but said Joe is being investigated by the new prosecutor -- and was before Trump even asked about it. 

Oh well. Next time they'll REALLY get Trump. 

But didn't Trump's envoy speak to the Uk people before the phone call? And Rudy admitted he was asking about Biden. 

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Holy crap, Dems. After reading the transcript, I'm actually stunned  you went full ###### without first making sure you had your facts straight.

After you all schitt your pants on Russia, and schitt your pants on Kavanaugh, and schitt your pants on Trump/Eptstein, I thought it was impossible that you even were able to schitt your pants is such a grand manner.

I apologize for underestimating you, leftists. You apparently aren't happy with the ton of schitt you have in your Depends,  so you had to soil yourself again with this Ukraine thing.

You dumbasses need to take a break from trying to trip up Trump because he's making every one of you look like a complete dumbass.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Schitting your pants is one thing.

Diarrhea never ends. Especially diarrhea of the mouth.