Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the biggest component going under-discussed here. The pay-for-play angle of foreign aid dollars. 

Give big dollars to a foreign country (washing it), then they turn around and give that money back to the politicians who worked on the aid packages through middle men (or in Joe's case, his son). 

This isn't the first time this has happened. Not even the first time Biden did something like this. How do you think Pelosi became worth 200m while making 140k a year? It wasn't through book sales.

Thanks 

The Washington swamp is deep and wide. And they really, really don’t like Donald Trump sticking a flashlight down into it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Depends if they ever see the full Whistleblower Report.

That's the wildcard right now.  But you can already see both sides prepping their arguments in case the report doesn't go in their favor.  

Either way, it will be interesting to know more if/when that comes out.  

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So you're not just an adjunct law professor, but you're a bad one...  :rolleyes:

Any alleged statement by the president, even if it’s heard second hand, is explicitly not hearsay in any proceeding against him..... 

(assuming evidentiary rules even apply, I have no idea if they do or don’t...doesn’t matter for this issue since it’s not hearsay)

so yea, not hearsay dumbass

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Capco said:

That's the wildcard right now.  But you can already see both sides prepping their arguments in case the report doesn't go in their favor.  

They just announced the Congress and Senate intel will get the report in full at 4pm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Capco said:

Indeed - and if it never comes out those in favor of impeachment have the upper hand. 

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

And it’s so pathetic people think whistleblowers can only be credible if they have direct knowledge of something.  

I dont expect much from some of you though (“durrrrrr they didn’t even here da call”)

How can they be credible without direct knowledge if no evidence can be provided? I get your premise- If I work at company x and they're doing some shady stuff and I've heard it through the grape vine, I might not have first hand knowledge about it, but I go report it to SEC or whoever. That's gonna drive an investigation. But if the investigation produces jackshit, I am no longer credible. I have been proven to be a false witness, or at least to have misunderstood what I thought I know. That's what (seemingly so far at least) is happening here. 

Color me ignorant, but isn't the POTUS supposed to talk with other world leaders, even in private, even if your name is Donald Trump?

And just for the record, didn't another certain President say he would have more flexibility after the election?

22 minutes ago, Capco said:

All I'm saying is that Zelensky's comment doesn't exonerate the president.  I haven't decided either way yet.  I'm still in wait and see mode on this whole topic for now.  

This is correct- they don't exonerate him, but he doesn't need exoneration because, as of yet, there is no evidence that he did anything. The only thing behind this is the WB report that has been contradicted by the transcript, so until we see more, Trump is innocent. 

That being said, Zelensky's comments don't end the conversation, but they definitely give credence to Trump's side of the story while doing harm to the WB's side- we'll see what happens. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

How can they be credible without direct knowledge if no evidence can be provided? I get your premise- If I work at company x and they're doing some shady stuff and I've heard it through the grape vine, I might not have first hand knowledge about it, but I go report it to SEC or whoever. That's gonna drive an investigation. But if the investigation produces jackshit, I am no longer credible. I have been proven to be a false witness, or at least to have misunderstood what I thought I know. That's what (seemingly so far at least) is happening here. 

It’s not even a premise.  There are countless whistleblowers without direct knowledge that have been proven right.  Just saying someone doesn’t have direct knowledge and therefore they are a rumor mongerer is just a stupid statement.  That’s my point.

as for here, you kinda need the whistleblower report to see what the allegations are before you can see if they conflict with other evidence... (do we know what the report is, or just what the media reported on it...and noting they consistently get facts wrong)

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

This is correct- they don't exonerate him, but he doesn't need exoneration because, as of yet, there is no evidence that he did anything. The only thing behind this is the WB report that has been contradicted by the transcript, so until we see more, Trump is innocent. 

That being said, Zelensky's comments don't end the conversation, but they definitely give credence to Trump's side of the story while doing harm to the WB's side- we'll see what happens. 

How dare you EVER say Trump is innocent?

Don't you know when you say that a Demonrats head explodes upon every mention of Trump being innocent.

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's REAL bad for Joe. And the left. 

2020 just became a lock.

Do you really not get it?????

This isn't about Joe Biden.

This is about Trump and what's looking more and more like treason.

This seems to be all of your arguments in favor of anything Trump did wrong.

"Well if Trump should be in jail, so should ______________"

Who the F cares who's in that blank???????

You're seriously maintaining that as your argument?????

Someone here mentioned bunker mentality earlier and you guys clearly have it.

Open your eyes.

The guy you voted into office is a crook, and if your only argument is that the other side is full of crooks, too, it doesn't make your defense of your boy any stronger.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

It’s not even a premise.  There are countless whistleblowers without direct knowledge that have been proven right.  Just saying someone doesn’t have direct knowledge and therefore they are a rumor mongerer is just a stupid statement.  That’s my point.

as for here, you kinda need the whistleblower report to see what the allegations are before you can see if they conflict with other evidence...

Yea! Look at the pretentious little Swedish girl. She’s blowing the whistle on the big climate change hoax and she has no personal information on anything.

the WB report that has been contradicted by the transcript

This is propaganda being spewed by Trump and everyone on the right.

There is literally no proof what you said is true - none. We do not know what the WB report contains so we do not know it has been contradicted by the transcript.

Edited by Gary Busey

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

as for here, you kinda need the whistleblower report to see what the allegations are before you can see if they conflict with other evidence... (do we know what the report is, or just what the media reported on it...and noting they consistently get facts wrong)

That's fine, but It has to be proven eventually, or else it is just rumor mongering (whatever the motives are don't really matter)

No, your point is to continue to prove to everyone reading that you'll opine on a subject you admit you haven't put the time or effort in to understand. 

Trolling right along.

Lol internet conspirator clown says what?

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

All correct as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gary Busey said:

This is propaganda being spewed by Trump and everyone on the right.

There is literally no proof what you said is true - none. We do not know what the WB report contains so we do not know it has been contradicted by the transcript.

Well gosh darn... I was just assuming that the righteous media of CNN, MSNBC, and whatever other ones you slurp up would be completely accurate in their reporting of the WB report... I mean, they are the bastions of honor and truth in our frail society. 

You are right. What the WB report contains is yet to be seen. The supposed contents are refuted and disproved by the transcript. Continue on with your "orange man bad" march please. I know your time is valuable. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Open your eyes.

The guy you voted into office is a crook, and if your only argument is that the other side is full of crooks, too, it doesn't make your defense of your boy any stronger.

Trump is looking more and more like treason because you want him to look that way because you and the other fools on the left hate him and the people who voted for him (I am not one of them) right down to the very fiber of your being.

Anybody with inner ties to DC know exactly who the treasonous ones are and Trump isn't one of them.

But hey, the Demonrats will continue with all of their witch hunts because they know they don't have a candidate that is capable of beating Trump in 2020 and that is what all of this bullshyt comes down to.

• Like (+1) 1

Well gosh darn... I was just assuming that the righteous media of CNN, MSNBC, and whatever other ones you slurp up would be completely accurate in their reporting of the WB report... I mean, they are the bastions of honor and truth in our frail society. 

You are right. What the WB report contains is yet to be seen. The supposed contents are refuted and disproved by the transcript. Continue on with your "orange man bad" march please. I know your time is valuable. 

#propagandabad - Don't get sucked into it on either side

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Open your eyes.

Did you ever learn to read? If so, I suggest you read the released transcript (I linked it a few pages back). Only someone completely devoid of reading comprehension can think "Trump committed treason".

And, as I said earlier when someone said that transcript showed Trump was a crook (I am sensing some Democratic talking points here), that is just plain stupid.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I do get it. You still don't. It absolutely IS about Joe Biden. I stated it when we made our bet that his dirty dealings in the Ukraine would sink him and make him unelectable. 

And here we are. With my analysis proving correct and you still trying to catch up. 

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The Trump part of this, which there is a part I've never denied that, has lessened in value and impact since this time yesterday, not increased. It's not "more and more like treason", that's not backed by any fact or honest analysis. That's you WISHING it were true. 

Because you were promised Trump was a corrupt guy who stole his office and you were promised JUSTICE!

For three years. They tried Russia (and lied to your face about it) and that didn't work. They tried taxes (and lied to your face about it). That didn't work. Now this... 

You still keep falling for it because you're not a serious person. You're not thinking for yourself. You're a blind partisan who has let his TDS overrule your sense of logic, reason, and intellectual honesty. 

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

That's never been my argument. But since you're dishonest and TDS addled, you can't accurately recite my opinion. 

My opinion is that in 2016 the Obama administration (which includes Biden) abused their powers to illegally spy on their political rival -- which included (but was not limited to) Trump. Everything you're outraged about Trump supposedly doing with the Ukraine is what Obama and Biden did in 2016 and you did not care then, nor now

That makes you a fraud. At best. ;) 

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Open your eyes.

I didn't vote for Trump. 

For someone who thinks he's so awake, you sure do repeat a lot of things which have been debunked months ago and proven to be untrue. 

I do get it. You still don't. It absolutely IS about Joe Biden. I stated it when we made our bet that his dirty dealings in the Ukraine would sink him and make him unelectable. 

And here we are. With my analysis proving correct and you still trying to catch up. 

The Trump part of this, which there is a part I've never denied that, has lessened in value and impact since this time yesterday, not increased. It's not "more and more like treason", that's not backed by any fact or honest analysis. That's you WISHING it were true. 

Because you were promised Trump was a corrupt guy who stole his office and you were promised JUSTICE!

For three years. They tried Russia (and lied to your face about it) and that didn't work. They tried taxes (and lied to your face about it). That didn't work. Now this... 

You still keep falling for it because you're not a serious person. You're not thinking for yourself. You're a blind partisan who has let his TDS overrule your sense of logic, reason, and intellectual honesty. 

That's never been my argument. But since you're dishonest and TDS addled, you can't accurately recite my opinion. 

My opinion is that in 2016 the Obama administration (which includes Biden) abused their powers to illegally spy on their political rival -- which included (but was not limited to) Trump. Everything you're outraged about Trump supposedly doing with the Ukraine is what Obama and Biden did in 2016 and you did not care then, nor now

That makes you a fraud. At best. ;) 

I didn't vote for Trump. 

For someone who thinks he's so awake, you sure do repeat a lot of things which have been debunked months ago and proven to be untrue. 

“Dur me thinks the media being sensaliationist and biased is indicative of a coup.

coup 

coup 

coup”

Just now, Crayola64 said:

“Dur me thinks the media being sensaliationist and biased is indicative of a coup.

coup 

coup 

coup”

Nope. 

This is proof of a coup, or at least frames its origin: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

And you won't read it because you're afraid to have your world view challenged. Instead you want to troll. Good luck with that. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Open your eyes.

Geez relax.

Biden is relevant as this sinks his presidential campaign.  Last thing the Democrats wanted was another old white man getting the nod, Biden is a has been gaffe machine and now he is patently dirty.  I think the Democrats realized this and their entire fiasco I think was as much get Biden out of the race as it was to keep hammering on Trump on something new. There is not going to be any real impeachment, the entire farce is political theater.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. 

This is proof of a coup, or at least frames its origin: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

And you won't read it because you're afraid to have your world view challenged. Instead you want to troll. Good luck with that. :lol: 

“But what if, like, it is a coup man.”

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did you ever learn to read? If so, I suggest you read the released transcript (I linked it a few pages back). Only someone completely devoid of reading comprehension can think "Trump committed treason".

And, as I said earlier when someone said that transcript showed Trump was a crook (I am sensing some Democratic talking points here), that is just plain stupid.

This. 

I read the transcript and when I finished I thought I missed something. It read as a pretty ordinary conversation.  I was expecting something more like a conversation between Ted Kennedy and Yuri Andropov. 

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is tough look for Joe and Obama... 

It's pretty much EXACTLY what the left has been screaming Trump has been doing with his kids (without evidence). Yet, here's evidence laying out the clear path in terms of how this all came together. 

Bye, Joe! @transplantbillsfan is going to have to turn in all his campaign buttons! 

• Like (+1) 5