Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. 

This is proof of a coup, or at least frames its origin: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

And you won't read it because you're afraid to have your world view challenged. Instead you want to troll. Good luck with that. :lol: 

Let him and trans have their fun...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a2087c97877eb3d9c9b

• Haha (+1) 4

Soooo... talk about a quick death. RIGHT after Trump finished speaking with the Ukrainian president, the WaPo floated a "source" claiming the DNI was going to resign because he was "afraid of Trump asking him to stonewall in front of Congress."

Welp

That story is shown to be complete bull. Yet it was ready to go right away after Trump's sit down...

How many times does the WaPo have to be exposed as a dishonest agent of the IC establishment before people stop taking them seriously?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Soooo... talk about a quick death. RIGHT after Trump finished speaking with the Ukrainian president, the WaPo floated a "source" claiming the DNI was going to resign because he was "afraid of Trump asking him to stonewall in front of Congress."

Welp

That story is shown to be complete bull. Yet it was ready to go right away after Trump's sit down...

How many times does the WaPo have to be exposed as a dishonest agent of the IC establishment before people stop taking them seriously?

Idk man, on one hand you keep complaining about media...on the other you keep regurgitating social media of biased nuts.

coup coup

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Idk man, on one hand you keep complaining about media...on the other you keep regurgitating social media of biased nuts.

coup coup

You missed this because you didn't show up down here until recently. The way to properly consume news during an information war is as following: 

* Read all sides, not just one

* Discern which journalists/outlets have slants -- they all do -- and read with that lens in mind

* You must take into account the information presented, who's presenting it and what sources they're using, and the bias of the publisher/writer. 

Doesn't mean you can't find truth and good journalism out there -- you can. There is a lot done on both sides of the partisan spectrum. But you have to DIG for it and at least work to hone your own discernment or baseline before just taking anything and running with it.

If you paid attention at all the past three years, then the long list of proven liars in the media carrying the water for the coup plotters are REAL easy to spot and cut out. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You missed this because you didn't show up down here until recently. The way to properly consume news during an information war is as following: 

* Read all sides, not just one

* Discern which journalists/outlets have slants -- they all do -- and read with that lens in mind

* You must take into account the information presented, who's presenting it and what sources they're using, and the bias of the publisher/writer. 

Doesn't mean you can't find truth and good journalism out there -- you can. There is a lot done on both sides of the partisan spectrum. But you have to DIG for it and at least work to hone your own discernment or baseline before just taking anything and running with it.

If you paid attention at all the past three years, then the long list of proven liars in the media carrying the water for the coup plotters are REAL easy to spot and cut out. 

Dude, you are posting weird far-right talking points constantly.  It’s what you do.  Paint it however you want.  

I don’t know if you know this, but your conspiracy theories sound like a middle schooler.  Most of the people talking about them, are literally children.  It’s sad you aren’t also child ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Dude, you are posting weird far-right talking points constantly.  It’s what you do.  Paint it however you want.  

I don’t know if you know this, but your conspiracy theories sound like a middle schooler.  Most of the people talking about them, are literally children.  It’s sad you aren’t also child ?

None of the above is true. And you'd know that if you bothered to read the material shared with you for yourself. 

But you won't. 

Because you're not a serious person. You're a troll. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 4

At one point, Zelensky brings up the prospect of further lethal military aid from the U.S. to Ukraine. It’s at that point when Trump immediately replies: “I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it.”

I Uhttps://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/white-house-releases-its-version-of-call-between-trump-and-ukraine-president

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

None of the above is true. And you'd know that if you bothered to read the material shared with you for yourself. 

But you won't. 

Because you're not a serious person. You're a troll. :beer: 

Nah man, it’s actually true.  I know you won’t admit to yourself.  But you are peddling a false, middle-school theory.  And you spend a lot of time doing it. That is objectively sad as an adult.  I hope your screenwriting career or whatever takes off, sincerely.  But as a tip, keep your political views far from it, as they are dumb, generic, and been done to death by (again) children 

and, no, you do post tweets of weirdos constantly like a school girl would.  Grow up.

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Nah man, it’s actually true.  I know you won’t admit to yourself.  But you are peddling a false, middle-school theory.

Which is backed by objective evidence and facts which are easy enough to read for yourself. 

But you won't. 

Instead you'll keep insisting that it's fake without doing the required due.That's intellectually lazy -- but about what I'd expect from your contributions down here thus far.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

And you spend a lot of time doing it. That is objectively sad as an adult. 

I have. Because I care deeply about my country. You consider that sad. I do not. 

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I hope your screenwriting career or whatever takes off, sincerely.  

Just got an Emmy nom, so I'm good, thanks. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the biggest component going under-discussed here. The pay-for-play angle of foreign aid dollars. 

Give big dollars to a foreign country (washing it), then they turn around and give that money back to the politicians who worked on the aid packages through middle men (or in Joe's case, his son). 

This isn't the first time this has happened. Not even the first time Biden did something like this. How do you think Pelosi became worth 200m while making 140k a year? It wasn't through book sales.

Hints:

Starkist stock

American Samoa

Minimum wage

• Thank you (+1) 2

Enough with the trolls for the day. If only they'd take the time to read the material for themselves... what is he so afraid of? If he's right, and he seems confident he is, then reading an official gov't report should make it easy for him to expose my take as being every bit as childish as he claims. 

Yet he won't read it. 

Trolling right along. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Enough with the trolls for the day. If only they'd take the time to read the material for themselves... what is he so afraid of? If he's right, and he seems confident he is, then reading an official gov't report should make it easy for him to expose my take as being every bit as childish as he claims. 

Yet he won't read it. 

Trolling right along. 

"I demand transparency from Democrats that went to Ukraine and attempted to force the new President to do things that they wanted under the form of political threat."

WTH is this about?

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is about Trump and what's looking more and more like treason.

You are basing everything on (a) complaint from a whistle-blower who never actually heard the call, (b) the complete transcript of the call showing the favor was not about Biden and (c) the guy on the other side of the call who said he was never pressured about anything.

Treason. :lol:

You guys kill me.

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

"I demand transparency from Democrats that went to Ukraine and attempted to force the new President to do things that they wanted under the form of political threat."

WTH is this about?

2015-2016 pressure applied by Obama Lt's which produced the Black Ledger on Manafort and other smears vs Trump in 2016. 

Added: And as Trump is making clear right now during a presser, that it also means Chris Murphy and this saga-

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/462658-lets-get-real-democrats-were-first-to-enlist-ukraine-in-us-elections

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added context
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just got an Emmy nom, so I'm good, thanks. :lol: 

Congratulations on the Emmy nomination. 

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This Ukraine/Whistelblower situation  is toxic for Biden

Could be toxic for more people than Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

3rd chair, eh? Is there room for you to sit with the grownups or do you get the backup goaltender treatment and have to sit in the tunnel by yourself?

Lol at mocking the path big law attorneys take.  Ohhhhh It burns so bad...

53 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

WTH is this about?

Just some more context on this in case you weren't familiar with Chalupa's role... 

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, if I have this right we have 3 primary sources saying nothing out of the ordinary went on during the phone conversation vs 1 person saying he heard it through the grapevine. Impeach Trump!

You can read the notes from the call. You don't need more sources unless there's more to reveal.

-Trump withheld the $400 million. Despite some stupid board assertions to the contrary, even Trump says he withheld it: " I’d withhold again and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they’re not doing it."

-Trump made the call.

--- Trump brings up US financial support for Ukraine as the first order of business after congratulations and you better believe Zelensky is keyed in to getting that $400 million in aid (even DR now can't refute that Trump raised it first...the WSJ even spins its headline to note Trump reminded Ukraine president about U.S. aid before requesting probe )

--- Trump then presses Zelensky to look into Biden.

- Trump later releases aid under pressure from Congress

Outright quid pro quo on the call, no. Pressure applied to get what he wanted for Ukraine to investigate his top rival (and there was no other ask by Trump on the call), of course.

Anyone who has been in business would recognize the tactic: 

1) Withhold the final payment (something Trump is legendary for). 

2) Ask for something because you have the contractor by the balls. 

Edited by John Adams

2 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

What law gives him that authority?

That's what I'm asking, knucklehead.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is tough look for Joe and Obama... 

It's pretty much EXACTLY what the left has been screaming Trump has been doing with his kids (without evidence). Yet, here's evidence laying out the clear path in terms of how this all came together. 

Bye, Joe! @transplantbillsfan is going to have to turn in all his campaign buttons! 

Bill and Hillary are probably muttering to each other right now, "Joe, you idiot...you start a charitable foundation first!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

It wasn't subtle. He was the owner withholding payment to the contractor until he asked for something else. He was doing something he's done a million times. 

And maybe there's a reason he wasn't explicit. He knew the line and probably because he didn't cross it explicitly (he brought up how generous the US is, then asked his favor of digging up dirt onBiden), he's going to avoid impeachment. And the Dems were idiots not to wait to read the transcript.

But if you somehow think Trump didn't withhold the aid, remind Zelensky that the US had the aid to give, then asked his only favor...you're nuts. Because that's exactly what happened. 

Edited by John Adams

30 minutes ago, John Adams said:

It wasn't subtle. He was the owner withholding payment to the contractor until he asked for something else. He was doing something he's done a million times. 

And maybe there's a reason he wasn't explicit. He knew the line and probably because he didn't cross it explicitly (he brought up how generous the US is, then asked his favor of digging up dirt onBiden), he's going to avoid impeachment. And the Dems were idiots not to wait to read the transcript.

But if you somehow think Trump didn't withhold the aid, remind Zelensky that the US had the aid to give, then asked his only favor...you're nuts. Because that's exactly what happened. 

You're still at it? I think everyone has moved on.

5 minutes ago, Albwan said:

If JA doesn't keep paddling, he'll sink.

Sen. Cruz Issues Statement on Congressional Democrats’ Latest Efforts to Undo the Results of the Last Election

https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=4683

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said in a statement Tuesday that lawmakers should be focusing on improving the country, not the “relentless political circus” driven by the Democrats’ hatred of the president.

Cruz released a statement Tuesday, chastising Democrats for moving forward with impeachment despite no evidence of an “illegal quid pro quo” between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky regarding an investigation into possible corrupt actions by former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

The Texas conservative said the media, members of the intelligence community, and Democrats have continued to speculate about potentially impeachable offenses that the president committed, there remains no evidence of foul play between Trump and Zelensky.

“Despite the wild speculations from the media, career intelligence community staffers, and congressional Democrats, the actual transcript of the call reveals no illegal quid pro quo,” Cruz said

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Yet. Wait for Horowitz. What we do have is the lead agent investigating Trump ADMITTING that 44 wanted to be in the loop on everything. That's pretty damning. 

But your argument that Obama was better at concealing it isn't very compelling in light of the two charges. We have it proven Obama's DOJ was spying on political opponents throughout much of his two terms (IRS scandal, spying on congress scandal, the spying on the media scandal -- then the DNI report listing 85% of NSA searches were without merit). 

Isn't it the job of the president to be kept in the loop?  I'm not trying to be confrontational but that's how a lot of people would see that.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Isn't it the job of the president to be kept in the loop?  I'm not trying to be confrontational but that's how a lot of people would see that.

:beer: I know you're not. Nor am I. 

But remember -- the investigation he was asking to be kept in the loop on was a (proven) politically motivated counterintelligence investigation into his political opponents, and leaning on allies like England, Canada, New Zealand, and Italy, to participate/assist. 

That's where this is ultimately going. 

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Do you really not get it?????

This isn't about Joe Biden.

This is about Trump and what's looking more and more like treason.

This seems to be all of your arguments in favor of anything Trump did wrong.

"Well if Trump should be in jail, so should ______________"

Who the F cares who's in that blank???????

You're seriously maintaining that as your argument?????

Someone here mentioned bunker mentality earlier and you guys clearly have it.

Open your eyes.

The guy you voted into office is a crook, and if your only argument is that the other side is full of crooks, too, it doesn't make your defense of your boy any stronger.

What...

What in the world are you construing as treason?

There is no quid pro quo, because there is no quo.

Nothing was offered, and the Ukrainian President brought up all the topics which your argument would require President Trump to have directed.

The President is allowed, in fact he is required, to discuss foreign policy with other nations.  This includes all overlapping areas of interest.

You argument boils down to “We must impeach and imprison the President because he’s performing his Constitutional duties in a way I dislike.”

Its a ***** and decisive argument that has no intellectual merit.

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

All loops are not the same.

Thats an argument that Nixon was meeting his prescribed duties by being kept in the loop during Watergate.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'll simplify this for you because you're a simpleton. 

-Trump withheld the $400 million. 

-Trump made the call.

--- Trump brings up US financial support for Ukraine as the first order of business after congratulations (think Zelensky wasn't docused on the $400 million that was being withheld?)

--- Trump then presses Zelensky to look into Biden.

- Trump later releases aid under pressure from Congress

That's not a good story, and it's all incontrovertible.

You'd be having a cow if Obama did something like this to Trump. Oh wait. I have seen your cow. 

Trump was the owner pressuring his contractor for more work before the final payment. <-that should be the Dem narrative. DR: Can you get that out on your wire service to your legion of followers? 

Edited by John Adams

You guys are really getting lost in the weeds.  The President is supposed to be protecting the country from enemies both foreign and domestic. In this case Trump did not ask the Ukraine to 'fabricate' dirt on a political rival. He's asking them to look into the truth of the story that a man applying for a government job has been reported to be corrupt.  At my company we check references on future employees all the time, especially when we've heard that they're guilty of corruption and bribe taking.  In the case of Russia Gate, the same thing was supposed to be going on, but we've now learned that the stories on Trump were a fabrication. if Trump can find out the stories on Biden were likewise false...and do it in less than three years, and spend less than $40million finding out....I say go for it!

• Like (+1) 1