It's FOOTBALL TIME! Thurs nite GB at Chicago, 8:20 ET on NBC

Coach Tuesday

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Whatttt dude is a saint. I love watching him slide into the sc4een with that cheesy smile.looking high as ever 

He does kind of look like a used car salesman

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

This Bears team isn’t going anywhere with this offense. The defense is elite, but elite defense doesn’t win titles anymore imo. They’ll be moving on from Trubisky relatively soon. 

Trubisky's stats are improving and last year he was the 19th rated passer to Josh Allen's 30th.  

Are we preparing to move on from Allen fairly soon too?

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Trubisky's stats are improving and last year he was the 19th rated passer to Josh Allen's 30th.  

Yeah that's the same. Trubisky is surrounded by talent and still is nothing more than mediocre. Allen had the worst surrounding cast in all of football last year 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

looks like it, snooze-fest.

The last contract agreement broke pre-season practices and now teams look like hot garbage the fist week or two..

Yup, and so many want to do away with preseason games, the the end result is what you said, the early in season games look awful. 

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

No, but I see nothing in Trubisky that indicates the potential to become an elite starting QB. Allen is only entering his second season while Trubisky is entering his their season. The third season is a time to prove it for a young QB’s, and I could easily Trubisky regressing this year. 

13 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I guess Bills fans shouldn't enjoy seeing Tom Brady on the bottom of a pile of players, because he is fun to watch?

But he's not fun to watch.  He's a whiny little baby who'd cries to the refs for penalties when he screws up.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Yeah that's the same. Trubisky is surrounded by talent and still is nothing more than mediocre. Allen had the worst surrounding cast in all of football last year 

Yeah, our D wasn’t bad last season, but the Bears D was elite and made big plays. He benefited greatly from that as well.