PS#4 Vikings @ Bills 1st Half

Nextmanup

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

What is UP with our punting?? I’ll be 64 damn years old in a few weeks and I can STILL punt further and more consistently than anyone McDermott has brought in. My Grandson loves fielding punts. So I’ve been swinging my leg recently. If Carter was so bad he got cut, then what the Hell is this??

A place holder till we find someone better?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

What is UP with our punting?? I’ll be 64 damn years old in a few weeks and I can STILL punt further and more consistently than anyone McDermott has brought in. My Grandson loves fielding punts. So I’ve been swinging my leg recently. If Carter was so bad he got cut, then what the Hell is this??

Dont break a hip,  grandpa. :)

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Kyle Floater.

Promo, all the transfers as a result of Tyree turning pro when he was absolutely, positively not ready to turn pro wrecked what would have been an ok UB team.

It is on him and he is making it ever more apparent by literally being the worst qb in the preseason.

7-6 and reasonable to good numbers would have got him drafted.

Edit ...8-5 and I would guarantee him being drafted.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

If he does not make the team it is not a lack of effort tonight.

As much as I like him and as a guy from Wyoming that would love for him to stay on the team I'm not sure he's earning a spot on this team so much as becoming more tradeable.

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I thought that was you Nick Mike-Mayer

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Damn you’re old...?

Go Bills!!!

6 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Promo, all the transfers as a result of Tyree turning pro when he was absolutely, positively not ready to turn pro wrecked what would have been an ok UB team.

It is on him and he is making it ever more apparent by literally being the worst qb in the preseason.

7-6 and reasonable to good numbers would have got him drafted.

I'm a UB alum and fan.  Their team last year was good, but you could see Tyree was not pro ready.  He listened to the wrong people.  When I saw Osborne transfer to Miami, it really ticked me off. 

Edited by jkeerie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Jackson out here killing himself for nothing

Well, I mean, except for a potential job in the NFL (which he ain't gonna get, so maybe you're right, it is for nothing :D)...

Just now, BuffaloBillies said:

These cuts are going to be brutal. Yarborough, pitts, murphy in particular. 

I wouldn't want to be the one calling the shots this year, in previous years it seems fairly obvious, this year we are letting go of nfl talent.  

7 minutes ago, Success said:

I really don’t like the New England Patriots.

This is a Buffalo Bills community your going to need to be far more specific unless it's just general sentiment in which case yeah me too.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

What’s the score??