Patriots starting center hospitalized

tomur67

I'll defer to others who have more medical knowledge on the subject than I do, but obviously this is pretty serious.  I hope he responds to treatment and can live a normal life.  However, I have no sympathy for New England.  It's foolish to think they would trade for Bodine.  They'll just wait for cutdown day, if they actually would want him. 

I had a couple of blood clots, one broke free, traveled up my leg, through my heart and into my lung, hurt like hell, could hardly breathe, very close to dying that day. Scary stuff to say the least. Fingers crossed for him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I don't want to give the Pats a 6th to take Bodine.

I would give Bodine to the Pats for future considerations - you talk about a Trojan Horse to destroy their offensive line from within.

Blood clots are no joke. Debilitating in fact.

I have a very close family member with Factor V Leiden (a genetic predisposition to clotting) and she has been ruled 100% disabled because of it.

She has been on Coumadin for 20 years, (Haparin in emergencies)

It's a stroke or Heart attack waiting to happen.

My blood pressure just shot through the roof in the past year, I need to get tested for Factor V Leiden and Hypertension.

Never had a blood pressure issue before, but this is how it happens, it is a silent killer.

I wish him well, and hope he learns to manage it.

9 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I had a couple of blood clots, one broke free, traveled up my leg, through my heart and into my lung, hurt like hell, could hardly breathe, very close to dying that day. Scary stuff to say the least. Fingers crossed for him.

We are ALL glad you’re OK brother !!! 

Edited by Putin

12 hours ago, Putin said:

WOW . NOPE hope Brady is next !!!

Not cool man. Just because he is the best qb the Bill's faced 2 times a year I can't get on board for life threatening illness. Not cool at all.

11 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Image result for bill belichick juice

My question. Why? Is this a trend with the position? Interesting. 

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hope all goes well for him. I don't mind the Patriots losing a valuable piece, but I hate to see someone deal with a serious condition like this.

Watch them flip a 4th rounder to the Bengals for Billy Price who just got benched, and him turn into an all-pro.