Patriots starting center hospitalized

tomur67

Been there, done that. Pulmonary embolisms are no joke. Had one about 8 years ago. What started out as a dull pain in my rib cage - I thought I pulled a muscle - became a sharp, searing, unbearable pain by the time I was in the hospital. I was told I needed to change careers, avoid likely physical contact, etc because of the medication. Not fun. Life changing. 

Edited by Sig1Hunter

He's done for the season.

12 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Blood clots are no joke. Debilitating in fact.

I have a very close family member with Factor V Leiden (a genetic predisposition to clotting) and she has been ruled 100% disabled because of it.

She has been on Coumadin for 20 years, (Haparin in emergencies)

It's a stroke or Heart attack waiting to happen.

My blood pressure just shot through the roof in the past year, I need to get tested for Factor V Leiden and Hypertension.

Never had a blood pressure issue before, but this is how it happens, it is a silent killer.

I wish him well, and hope he learns to manage it.

100% disabled for carrying Factor V??

On 8/26/2019 at 7:13 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

He didn’t even know they had a center.

What the hell does Belicheck do at night anyway? Does he have running water? Cable Tv? Living off the grid.

Edited by Rocket94

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he has an outhouse that feeds into a pig den.

I would also assume he still uses a VCR.

Yeah...some kind of spartan existence going on...look at the wrinkled hoodies that he wears. He soaks in them in spring water and hangs them overnight to dry!