Unofficial depth chart released before Preseason Game 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Tells you how the Bills see it and reflects everything that I have said about oline and receiver. 

I’m watching the positive Dodson takes out of camp and keep thinking how you said he’s a great fit. If the legal issue is ok I think he passes Stanford on the depth chart 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

Nice depth chart if those players were healthy 

It’s not for the game itself. They have to release a depth chart at some point before the 1st preseason game. Probably released before the Waddle news. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

A couple things jump out at me:

- LB depth chart, the backup jobs there have always been up for grabs IMO.

- Sills ahead of Duke, not sure either makes it but interesting nonetheless 

- Ford at RT and Nsekhe as the backup, thought that they may kick Ford inside

- Love over Yarborough, we’ve heard it all offseason but that’s a change

- Long as the #2 C

- Oliver still listed with the 2nd team, gtfo

1 minute ago, Da webster guy said:

Where's Robert Foster ?

Behind John Brown

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

A couple things jump out at me:

- LB depth chart, the backup jobs there have always been up for grabs IMO.

- Sills ahead of Duke, not sure either makes it but interesting nonetheless 

- Ford at RT and Nsekhe as the backup, thought that they may kick Ford inside

- Love over Yarborough, we’ve heard it all offseason but that’s a change

- Long as the #2 C

- Oliver still listed with the 2nd team, gtfo

Behind John Brown

Cam Phillips before Duke is also interesting - he seems to be having an awesome camp 

3 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

Mike Love ahead of Eddie Yarbrough, interesting

Has had a great camp!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What jumps out to me is that we have two First Round draft picks at DLine and neither is starting. I hope that means they don’t need to...and not they’re not good enough 

Eh, the Bills rotate DL all of the time. They are starting (according to this depth chart) 2 1sts and 2 2nds, it’s not like these guys are undrafted free agents. Shaq & Oliver will play plenty.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What jumps out to me is that we have two First Round draft picks at DLine and neither is starting. I hope that means they don’t need to...and not they’re not good enough 

Oliver will start.

lawson’s option wasn’t picked up for a reason. Doesn’t mean he can’t rotate in and hopefully perform well. 

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Crazy how this time last year, Ducasse was in the running for a starting spot and this year, I forgot he’s even on the team. 

That was directly related to OL coach.  I am surprised he has not lobbied to trade for Ducasse but maybe he did and GM laughed at coach.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Thats all well and good

the answer to the question we want answered is...

how much will Josh Allen play?

Quarter at most is my guess, depending how the offense looks.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, mattynh said:

Who from column 4 makes the team?   Maybe Yeldon.  

At whose expense? short of trading McCoy (which I'm 99.9% sure isn't going to happen), how does he get out of the #4 slot? They're not cutting Shady or Singletary, and I have a hard time believing they'll cut Gore before him. I could be wrong, I just don't see him out-performing those 3 in any way, shape, or form. And I can't see them carrying 4 RBs.

Good problem to have, though.

Edited by CLTbills
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, CLTbills said:

At who's expense? short of trading McCoy (which I'm 99.9% sure isn't going to happen), how does he get out of the #4 slot? They're not cutting Shady or Singletary, and I have a hard time believing they'll cut Gore before him. I could be wrong, I just don't see him out-performing those 3 in any way, shape, or form. And I can't see them carrying 4 RBs.

Good problem to have, though.

Cutting McCoy is more likely than a trade imo.   At this point I don’t see either of those things happening.  I Agree 4 is unlikely but maybe they let dimarco go and use a te for that role.  

12 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

There's a very real chance that none of our last 4 2019 draft picks make the team, though I'm not sure it is wise to try and sneak LB Joseph and S Johnson onto the PS. 

Johnson will make it above Marlowe I am pretty sure. Joseph does seem to have a battle. People are raving about the way Corey Thompson has played in camp. I still think Joseph will be on there though.