Bills Training Camp Day 5 - 7/30

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Three straight days not three straight practices. 

Right but you can't count one of the days because they were off. They had 4 practices which he took part of the first 3 and then had a rest day. They had yesterday off which doesn't count and then today was the 5th practice so 2 straight practices, not 3. It was noted as 3 straight days which obviously would mean 3 straight practices since you can't count a day off

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

RayRay didn't look like he was ready to squash it and move on.

I like the edge he plays with. I think he lands the last roster spot over McKenzie and becomes our gadget WR. End arounds , Jet sweeps , screens , etc . Just get him in space 

34 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

This really comes as no surprise. Wallace really came on last year and held his own. He earned this nod.

He was elite once he was named starter last year and obviously isn't having a hangover like Foster. This secondary is SICK. Johnson and Gaines would be depth right now ?

I like Siran Neal to have a big role as the 3rd S as well. We're stacked back there. Impressive that the O is keeping up and even taking it to the best pass defense from last year which only got better. 

There's literally optimism at every position group right now besides maybe TE but all 3 injured TE look like they'll be back sooner than later. Even heard Kroft is out his boot!

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

He was elite once he was named starter last year and obviously isn't having a hangover like Foster. This secondary is SICK. Johnson and Gaines would be depth right now ?

I like Siran Neal to have a big role as the 3rd S as well. We're stacked back there. Impressive that the O is keeping up and even taking it to the best pass defense from last year which only got better. 

There's literally optimism at every position group right now besides maybe TE but all 3 injured TE look like they'll be back sooner than later. Even heard Kroft is out his boot!

Best camp news that I have heard in a few years. I remember when some of these guys became Bills. Now we can see their growth!

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Pretty sure Dareus is just a rotational player for the Jags. And their defense wasn't that great last year.

He's listed as a starter but that DT group is nowhere as good as when he first went to Jax. Good luck to him but good riddance. Just doesn't fit what we got going on here

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

RayRay didn't look like he was ready to squash it and move on.

I read that he thought it was a dirty hit 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m too lazy to dig too deep....and impressions on Cody Ford? I’ve heard a little, but not much. 

Struggling a bit at RT vs Murphy, but they have stuck with him there with the ones. Zero reps at G.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I don’t remember Talley begging for money.

IIRC Wasn't it TBD’s own @ChevyVanMiller who stared the GoFundMe for him?

and Talley was great on the field. I am sure he has plenty to offer Edmunds in that regard. 

There’s no upside in arguing with revisionist curmudgeons like him, @BillsFan4. Darryl told me that the fund and the outpouring of love from the fans, “saved my life because I was going to end it for sure.”

If someone that calls him or herself a Bills fan can’t find joy in knowing that, then you have to just hope they’ll start following another team.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Right but you can't count one of the days because they were off. They had 4 practices which he took part of the first 3 and then had a rest day. They had yesterday off which doesn't count and then today was the 5th practice so 2 straight practices, not 3. It was noted as 3 straight days which obviously would mean 3 straight practices since you can't count a day off

Jesus Christ! 3 straight days means 3 straight days he didn’t practice. That’s a helluva break from training camp by any measure.

Stay in school.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You are one who can’t any little criticize about the bills go without defending their honor.  And you have been far more wrong than right.  I mean I love optimism but you’re annoying about this.  I give plenty of credit when it’s due.  We have a very good defense.  But I can’t believe I don’t fall over myself praising an offense that has been terrible under SM.  

Ray Ray isn’t that good and I don’t think he will make th Signature bet?  I win (which I will) I come up with your sig.  you win, vice versa. ??

Got no beef with you but man, this sentence gave me a headache.

14 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

This maybe helpful to you or someone reading this: if your cable subscription still doesn't have CBS come September, you don't need to switch cable carriers you just need an antenna. This option is usually cheaper especially if youre stuck in a contract with your cable carrier

Edit: didnt notice the entire thread dedicated to this issue

Will look into it, i live down in a valley, not sure i can get here.

8 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

HE DID NOT SAY THREE STRAIGHT PRACTICES, HE SAID THREE STRAIGHT DAYS.

Disagree with a mod all you want, but what he said was correct.  

45 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

HE DID NOT SAY THREE STRAIGHT PRACTICES, HE SAID THREE STRAIGHT DAYS.

Disagree with a mod all you want, but what he said was correct.  

I understand he said three straight days. I just didn't understand why he would be counting a day off in with that. Of course he won't he won't be practicing when the whole team isn't. You don't have to use capital letters like a douche bag. I saw what he said. I can read

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Jesus Christ! 3 straight days means 3 straight days he didn’t practice. That’s a helluva break from training camp by any measure.

Stay in school.

I get what he was saying. It just made no sense to me to count a day off when the whole team didn't practice. No need to stay in school. Half the crap other people post on here and I'm the one that has to stay in school? No

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

On a computer:

Click on the down arrow to the right top as you look at the tweet

Select "Copy Link To Tweet"

In the post where you want to place the tweet, Ctrl V

A dark line will pop up.  Select "Paste as plain text instead"

For mobile, you need someone else.

https://twitter.com/BangedUpBills/status/1156209063581159429

I don't "Paste as plain text instead"  I just hit enter twice 

On a mobile there is a V at the top and a ^ at the bottom.   From the ^ at the bottom repeat "Copy Link To Tweet"  Enter Enter 

LOL  Stats from practice ....  Priceless!!!     (not) 

Target Practice 

• Like (+1) 1

So far so good in training camp with no major injuries!  Knock on wood.

Our two 1st rounders from last year seem to be on the verge of breakout seasons as both are having great camps.

Rumors that the O-line & Receiving Unit would be much improved after the Bills off season signings have been confirmed. 

Allen really seems to have a handle on the offense and Dabold has settled into the Offensive Coordinator role. 

The new O-line coach is a hoot and seems to know what he's doing.

Overall the Bills look to be way ahead of last year at this point in training camp.

One final note:  Is it me or does posting Allen's STATS for practice make Thad Brown look dumb? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hey Foolish.

:nana:

Liar!

23 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's 2 straight days. He practiced the first 3 days. This is day 5

Liar!

23 hours ago, eball said:

I'm certain the question will be asked after practice.  Again, he was on the sideline moving well and doing conditioning work.  There are still 5 weeks and 7 days before the regular season opener.

Liar!

23 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's 2 straight days. He practiced the first 3 days. This is day 5

Liar!

19 hours ago, blacklabel said:

He had surgery to his core muscles during the off-season, so they're probably just being extra cautious that they don't re-injure something.

Liar!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1