Bills Training Camp Day 5 - 7/30

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

He had surgery recently. No reason to rush him back and cause issues. 

Edit- Seems like he he hasn’t participated in padded practices. He’s probably not ready for contact yet

not to mention, the NFL sent a study out to teams informing them that first ten days of camp are the worst for injuries and to exercise caution.

46 minutes ago, eball said:

Annnnnnd, I'm now going to predict that Ray-Ray makes the 53.  :lol:

I'm curious about the Christian Wade position allocation.  

The Bills and the other three AFC East clubs each get a roster exemption from the NFL, allowing them to carry 91 players on their roster instead of the typical 90-player offseason roster

So if he gets an exception on the 91 is there an exception on the 53? 

DOH  Never mind 

Wade, who quit rugby to pursue a career in the NFL last year, will now have an opportunity to make the Bills' final 53-man roster for the season. If he fails, the Bills will be allowed to keep him as an extra 11th player on their practice squad (teams are normally allowed 10), but he will be exempt from playing actual games.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'm curious about the Christian Wade position allocation.  

The Bills and the other three AFC East clubs each get a roster exemption from the NFL, allowing them to carry 91 players on their roster instead of the typical 90-player offseason roster

So if he gets an exception on the 91 is there an exception on the 53? 

No but there is an extra spot on the practice squad for him.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, eball said:

Annnnnnd, I'm now going to predict that Ray-Ray makes the 53.  :lol:

I’ll take that bet.  You’re wrong all the time. Name the wager. You think every guy on the Bills should make the roster.  You’re the bestest fan ever!!!

• Haha (+1) 1