Bills Training Camp Day 5 - 7/30

1 minute ago, Putin said:

What is going on with Oliver ? A top 10 pick and it’s like he’s not even there , I haven’t heard anything about his progress , starting to get a little worried 

How worried? Officially worried? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

why don't they just hire Kyle as a coach?  

Large time commitment and he probably wants to spend time with his family. I would not rule it out for some time down the line, though.

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

What is going on with Oliver ? A top 10 pick and it’s like he’s not even there , I haven’t heard anything about his progress , starting to get a little worried 

Ehh.  Wayyy to early. This is day 3 in pads of his rookie season.  I'd give it at least a couple weeks to get worried

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

I need to know how worried in order to process this.

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I need to know how worried in order to process this.

Luck of appetite , no interest in sex , 

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bold prediction: if the Bills have some DL injuries mid-season, Kyle's phone will ring.

His phone may ring but damn, he'd need some time to put weight back on if it did.  I think the only call he'll get is the local golf course confirming his tee time.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

OK, I’m officially CONCERNED about Mitch Morse! Center is the key to OL cohesiveness. This is 3 straight days he’s not participating. That’s a lot of $$ hanging around doing nothing..?

Chris Brown called it "another day off" and noted he is still doing conditioning work.  Foolish to speculate without knowing more.