Bills Training Camp Day 5 - 7/30

1 minute ago, eball said:

Chris Brown called it "another day off" and noted he is still doing conditioning work.  Foolish to speculate without knowing more.

Yeah not really concerning to me, just another rest day and conditioning day.  Dont want to over work him early after his off season surgery, he is a vet too and these days aren't as critical for him.  Better be safe with him, so this is good news to me.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

Chris Brown called it "another day off" and noted he is still doing conditioning work.  Foolish to speculate without knowing more.

Call me Foolish. That’s exactly what I think not practicing with alternating Guards on your new team on a 3rd Straight “day off” defines. 

15 minutes ago, Putin said:

What is going on with Oliver ? A top 10 pick and it’s like he’s not even there , I haven’t heard anything about his progress , starting to get a little worried 

Joe B says r-e-l-a-x:

Ed Oliver was firing through the OL. Major disruptor vs both the 1s and 2s

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Call me Foolish. That’s exactly what I think not practicing with alternating Guards on your new team on a 3rd Straight “day off” defines. 

I'm certain the question will be asked after practice.  Again, he was on the sideline moving well and doing conditioning work.  There are still 5 weeks and 7 days before the regular season opener.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

He had surgery recently. No reason to rush him back and cause issues. 

Edit- Seems like he he hasn’t participated in padded practices. He’s probably not ready for contact yet

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

Actually, looks like Long today. They clearly haven't settled on backup center yet.

I think Feliciano has been getting reps as well.  They're actually playing Bodine at RG today.

30 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

OK, I’m officially CONCERNED about Mitch Morse! Center is the key to OL cohesiveness. This is 3 straight days he’s not participating. That’s a lot of $$ hanging around doing nothing..?

Love the interception drill with the jugs machine. Most passes are contested and hands are in there everywhere -especially if the receiver believes it might be picked. I haven’t seen this tactic nor mittens before.

It's 2 straight days. He practiced the first 3 days. This is day 5