Bills Training Camp Day 5 - 7/30

2 minutes ago, Cash said:

But isn't that just basically the nickel D we ran in passing situations alot last year?  Edmunds and Milano as LBs, Hughes and Murphy as DEs, and Oliver and Alexander as DTs?  I know we played Alexander at DT in pass rush situations a lot last year.  Not sure why Sal C was so blown away to see it again.

We did run it a good amount from what I remember.  I thought it was our best rush package.  Lorax rushes from the interior very well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya and it's well known of his ridiculous on field i.q. Great speaker . Can't go wrong having him in the mix. 

Only thing I'm probably reading too much into - did McD and Co specifically ask him out there because they aren't satisfied with Oliver thus far? 

He's doing the voice over for the embedded series so he'll be spending time with them as part of that I'd guess. Plus it's smart to have him around. He was such a big leader up until the end of last season, so he presence will likely be missed. Getting him around the guys now and then will help ease some of that until other leaders step in.

57 minutes ago, teef said:

pre dareus contract >>> post dareus contract.

am i doing this right?

53 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I think so? >>>>> Also, maybe not? <<<<< I'm confused.

For this board it's more like:   ))<>((

?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hes been dropping dimes. If he gets the protection he needs this year I'm sure we will see plenty of DC's tossing there clip board into the stands. ?

Can I get a dollar for every dime he drops??

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...wasn't Levi a 4th rounder?....we seem to strike gold in the late rounds.............

Especially on D it seems. It’s nice to have 4th and 5th rounders contributing.  I can remember times when we were hoping and waiting on first and second rounders to do something..  anything 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Especially on D it seems. It’s nice to have 4th and 5th rounders contributing.  I can remember times when we were hoping and waiting on first and second rounders to do something..  anything 

...man there is going to be some real good football talent in those final 37 cuts......we haven't been in this position for YEARS..........

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

why don't they just hire Kyle as a coach?  

Only crazy people want to be coaches. It's like a 24/7 job and has the worst job stability of any job ever. Plus coaching is high stress.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And you have been far more wrong than right.

Anyone who has had high hopes for the Bills over the better part of two decades has been wrong more than they were right.  It's called being a fan.

Only the negative ninnies claim "victory" each season when things go south.  Congrats on that.

This is fun.  It's entertainment.  Your sob story of "I used to be a homer but they broke my heart so now I'm negative about everything" is boring.

I'm not betting schitt with you.  My Ray-Ray comment was a joke, which you are incapable of contemplating in the midst of your "fear" and "worry" about how the Bills will damage you next.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Not sure about any word on Morse after practice. But I found these in Morse:

.... . / .. ... / --. --- -. -. .- / -... . / .--- ..- ... - / ..-. .. -. . .-.-.-

I can decode this.

It says "The rebuild was necessary.  Get over it."

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Not sure about any word on Morse after practice. But I found these in Morse:

.... . / .. ... / --. --- -. -. .- / -... . / .--- ..- ... - / ..-. .. -. . .-.-.-

grooooooooooooannnnnn  ?

So, nothing on the ‘why’ that our expensive new superstar Center doesn’t practice with his new team??