Sign in to follow this  
Inigo Montoya

New O-Line; From 31st to top 5 in one off season?

3 hours ago, Logic said:

I agree with all of this.

I especially second your notion of not yet counting out Wyatt Teller. I think the staff likes him a lot. 

The REALLY interesting thing is what happens if Nsekhe wins the starting LT job. You want your best five guys out there, right? So does Dawkins kick inside to LG in that case? It's hard to envision him falling out of the lineup entirely.

When the dust settles, I'm guessing it's  Dawkins - Teller - Morse - Long - Ford as the starting unit. Teller beating out Spain being the boldest prediction in that grouping.

Absolutely. That's probably our 5 most physically talented right there, at their proper positions, each with long-term potential. Also note that this creates an entire backup unit of Nsekhe - Spain - Bodine - Feliciano - Waddle that is probably more capable than any starting lineup we fielded last season. The sudden loss of Incognito and Wood hurt the Bills last year, but Beane has the OL recovering nicely this offseason.

• Like (+1) 1