Miami: Acquires QB Josh Rosen

So in 1 year the Cards took the 15th, 79th & 152nd picks of the 2018 draft and turned that into pick 48 of the 2019 draft and over $8 million of dead cap space for 2019.  

BRILLIANT!

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So Right Josh is destined to get hurt now right? Isn’t that how the FitzCycle works? 

I was just thinking that this guarantees Fitz a starting job in Miami.  Not on opening day, of course.

Edited by BringBackFlutie
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Logic said:

Darnold, Allen, and Rosen in the same division. Who'd have thunk it?

Something tells me we'll be seeing a lot of Ed Oliver affecting Josh Rosen in an, um....negative way.

Should be fun to watch. ☺️

Darnold, Allen, and Rosen from 2018; Williams, Oliver, and Wilkins from 2019. Fun stuff!

• Like (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Man, there are quite a few not very good GMs in football right now.

And it’s funny that some fans act like they are experts because they are their position.  I think it would be hard for anyone to have done worse than the Cards and Giants GMs.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

guess the mighty josh rosen doesn't like the cardinals anymore, :D

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/3587342002

As much crap as I'd like to give Rosen I can't really blame him for that.

It'll be interesting if he gets to play 2 of the 3 QBs that were taken ahead of him 4 times a year though I think now Arizona will always have a special place in his revenge list.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I can't believe the Giants didn't want to forgo a 2nd round pick for Rosen instead of a crapshoot with the guy from Duke at 6 overall.

This is what makes no sense.  If they came out at the same time, Rosen is ranked much higher than Jones.  Now, he has a year of nfl experience.  Plus, he might be cheaper because he went lower.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And it’s funny that some fans act like they are experts because they are their position.  I think it would be hard for anyone to have done worse than the Cards and Giants GMs.  

Come on there are some ***** plumbers out there but I would still believe the average plumber has a better knowledge of plumbing than I do.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Very sad for the Cardinals Dolphins and Rosen.  Nobody is a real winner here

I think the Fins are clear winners.  Get a top 10 qb for a second rounder.  Worse comes to worse, they draft a guy next year.  I still think he can be very good and he got screwed. 

Either way, dude goes from LA to Phoenix to Miami.  Not bad. 

Just now, Magox said:

I think Rosen is going to have to update his infamous draft day quote to " There were TEN mistakes ahead of me" 

He should be pissed.  

• Like (+1) 1