REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

Just now, napmaster said:

He's under contract since it's a trade so no signing needed. He can always retire like the last AB we got a few years back.

Problem is he has already stated multiple times he doesn't need football anymore, and he can move on whenever.

Yeah, that's worth risking valuable draft picks on... He very well could retire and leave us with nothing

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

There's a trade alert on the front page of nfl.com.  When I opened the story, it says the Steeler are close to dealing AB to the Bills.  Apparently not quite done yet.

Yeah, I'm not 100% that it's true, either. Just posting because some might find it interesting. If it falls through, more anti-Rapoport fodder. If true, it's good info. Either way, can't hurt to share.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You guys are killin’ me. All these die hard Bills fans the want a “team” and your excited for a guy that quit on his own. This kind of diva will never sign with the Bills....thankfully. 

Buffalo sports fans are allergic to star players, exhibit 43829.

• Like (+1) 2

People need to relax with this 9th pick stuff. No way in hell did we trade our 9th pick for Brown. And whoever shared that fake AB twitter account link should be banned imo...

But man what an exciting pickup! Gotta see what the compensation is but I think a 2nd round pick wouldve gotten it done. Perhaps a combo of swapping 1sts at the most.

Boom Beane gettin er done!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

ESPN:

"If he got traded to the Browns or trade to the Chiefs, heck yeah he'd show up to camp, but to Josh Allen & the Bills?" 

I feel the same way when a real journalist goes to ESPN.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, brianthomas said:

People need to relax with this 9th pick stuff. No way in hell did we trade our 9th pick for Brown. And whoever shared that fake AB twitter account link should be banned imo...

But man what an exciting pickup! Gotta see what the compensation is but I think a 2nd round pick wouldve gotten it done. Perhaps a combo of swapping 1sts at the most.

Boom Beane gettin er done!

It's not fake. It wasn't Twitter. He did post on Instagram "fake news".

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Problem is he has already stated multiple times he doesn't need football anymore, and he can move on whenever.

Yeah, that's worth risking valuable draft picks on... He very well could retire and leave us with nothing

he also stated he wants a team with a good culture  in the same interview.   the press just highlights the “I dont need it “ quote, which was like his way of saying if I’m not traded I quit.  

Edited by RyanC883