Game balls

HappyDays

Offense:

Allen - Our offense had 390 total yards and Allen accounted for 319 of them (81.8%). He also accounted for 5 of our 6 TDs. On a day where the RBs averaged 3 yards per carry, Allen averaged 9.1 yards per play. He was the offense

Zay Jones - He found his hands today. I hope he keeps them for next year.

Defense:

Edmunds - Best game of his career so far. He was finally tackling RBs in the backfield. He'll be 21 in May. The future is bright.

Hyde - Probably the most underappreciated Bill of the season.

And of course Kyle Williams gets the all around game ball. This was his day. Congrats to Kyle.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Offense:

Allen - Our offense had 390 total yards and Allen accounted for 319 of them (81.8%). He also accounted for 5 of our 6 TDs. On a day where the RBs averaged 3 yards per carry, Allen averaged 9.1 yards per play. He was the offense

Zay Jones - He found his hands today. I hope he keeps them for next year.

Defense:

Edmunds - Best game of his career so far. He was finally tackling RBs in the backfield. He'll be 21 in May. The future is bright.

And of course Kyle Williams gets the all around game ball. This was his day. Congrats to Kyle.

All solid choices.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Jordan Mills showed heart at the right time.

Shaq Lawson changed the game with that strip sack.

Agreed, I've been very hard on Shaq Lawson but this year he became an important part of the defense. He gets his hands on the ball. Credit to the coaching staff for finding a role for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Shaq had a nice game. I love how Mills stands up for his teammates. I wish he was a bit more talented. I would be fine with him being a swing tackle for us next year.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not that this has anything to do with game balls, but  Boettger was the first guy in when Alonzo hit Allen.

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, hemma said:

Wallace was solid.  

Real happy about that guy and he was tackling a lot better today.

I think we have 2 lockdown cbs now.

Ryan Lewis was serviceable when he played too.... then when Taron Johnson comes back... We really have a great young crop of CB;s

36 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Its just crazy that he will most likely be the youngest person on the team next year. 

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yeah he looked exactly like he did at Wyoming. 

I am repeatedly told this by clever people who do a lot of research. I'm just an old guy who has watched a lot of football, so my opinion don't mean much, but he sure looks like a keeper to me.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

On the first Miami drive, Kyle has a sack lined up as was tackled by their guard. He deserved that. He played lights out today. 

The catch ans run was BEYOND impressive, too!

It was. After he got the 9 yards I was hoping that they'd give him the ball again to get the 1 yard and the first down.

• Like (+1) 1

Allen and zay, Shaq, Hyde, edmunds, and kyle

38 minutes ago, hemma said:

Wallace was solid.  

Real happy about that guy and he was tackling a lot better today.

I think we have 2 lockdown cbs now.

What a great find he is looking like, fills the one missing piece in the secondary 

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

Not that this has anything to do with game balls, but  Boettger was the first guy in when Alonzo hit Allen.

I thought this was a big deal when I saw hit. Juxtaposed with Preston Brown standing around watching a cheap shot, this rookie UDFA went after Kiko and got some good shots in at the bottom of that pile. That was huge to me and show the character of the team, and how teammates battle for Josh. Bravo Ike Boettger. Little nasty streak in him and Teller that I like a lot. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Got to give my gameball to Beth Mowins. It takes a dedicated effort to make me mute a football game. Good job out there.  

Mowins is hot! Haha jk

Team looks like its coming together and starting to play as a team.