Coffee with the Coach question

TigerJ

Yes, it is a fluff feature of the official Bills website, but there is one serious question that needs to be addressed.  Will Tim Hortons withdraw their sponsorship of this segment because of the refusal of both Chris Brown and Sean McDermott to drink any coffee?  I think in one segment, Chris Brown actually held the cup of coffee, but neither of them ever took a sip the entire season.  Sean McDermott left his sitting on the table in front of him and wouldn't even look at it.  From the view of the Tim Hortons chain, that can't be a very good promotion of their product.

• Like (+1) 1

Someone needs to be fired....

Surprisingly, the segments are 100x less awkward than they were before - at least they have seats now so they are not having to stand there uncomfortably holding and not drinking their coffee - with a slightly less incomprehensible green screen background

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

Yes, it is a fluff feature of the official Bills website, but there is one serious question that needs to be addressed.  Will Tim Hortons withdraw their sponsorship of this segment because of the refusal of both Chris Brown and Sean McDermott to drink any coffee?  I think in one segment, Chris Brown actually held the cup of coffee, but neither of them ever took a sip the entire season.  Sean McDermott left his sitting on the table in front of him and wouldn't even look at it.  From the view of the Tim Hortons chain, that can't be a very good promotion of their product.

Damn, McDermott just moved up in my book.  We should applaud him for admitting what so many WNYer's refuse to.  Tim Horton's coffee kinda blows.  

Edited by stony
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Maybe the should make drinkable coffee.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Cynical said:

Good. I hope Tim Hortons quits. I hear Krispy Kreme will be available in the off season.

KK tried to make a go in Toronto, couldn't give their coffee away

and i think there were some $$$ bad-things going on as well

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Golden Corral....Rob Ryan can be their waiter............

MANAGER!!!  I ordered #7 off the menu, ‘Feeding Frenzy’, and when it got here the plate was empty, except for the parsley!”

44 minutes ago, row_33 said:

KK tried to make a go in Toronto, couldn't give their coffee away

When the Buffalo (Tonawanda) KK opened on NF Blvd near Maple, there were police there to control the crowds, many being Ontario residents down for nothing better than a Horton’s crueller.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

This is an offseason post, like something I'd expect in May.  

From my mom.

Any time is a good time for a little humor.  I love a lot of the responses so far.  Besides, by May we'll have all forgotten about Coffee with the Coach.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 1

BTW, I watched the last episode, and as usual Chris Brown asked a question at the end which had been submitted by a fan.  The question was, "Is there any exercize that you do regularly to keep your hands in shape for all that clapping you do on the sidelines during games?" Even Chris Brown gets it, that it's all in fun!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...100 bucks says the food NEVER makes it to the table....:thumbsup:

I really can't take that bet, unless you give me over/under on the amount of buffet hot dogs consumed by waiter R. Ryan between the kitchen and their table. However, maybe McD and Brown could also get their pictures taken with Santa as part of a special holiday 'brunch with the coach' episode? 

Santa Claus: The #1 Employer of Dog-Elves

31 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I really can't take that bet, unless you give me over/under on the amount of buffet hot dogs consumed by waiter R. Ryan between the kitchen and their table. However, maybe McD and Brown could also get their pictures taken with Santa as part of a special holiday 'brunch with the coach' episode? 

Santa Claus: The #1 Employer of Dog-Elves

....LMAO!.....isn't that his employee photo as the Golden Corral "Line Coach"?........always liked this one...his water did not break before pic was taken....:thumbsup:

image.thumb.jpeg.4321c3ff2cfbcab6cfe572b5479a58d8.jpeg

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1