IF we could only win one of next 2, who do you want to beat?

IF we were guaranteed to go 1-1 over last 2 games, which team would you want the win to come from.  

171 members have voted

1. 1. If we were guaranteed to go 1-1 over last 2 games, who would you want to beat?

• Dolphins - (and possibly be the team that keeps them out of the post season)
    • Patriots* - (and possibly keep them from getting less home games in the play-offs therefore making their path to a Championship more unlikely)

obvious answer is obvious.

keeping the patsies under 10 (for that week) wins or possibly being the team to knock the fins (although presently sitting at 9th seed so they may not make it anyway?) out of the playoffs would be awesome?

lets see

I'll stick with the obvious choice, beat the patsies**

• Like (+1) 2

Patriots.  As others have said this game is important to them and a loss would hurt.  And signify that we now have a QB that is different.

This is like an abusive relationship that we have going on with the Pats. too many years now.  Time to step up and get out of this situation and play them even up going forward.

33 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We pretty much always beat the dolphins

Beating the pats would feel pretty good?

but....that whole draft position thing?

Yep. Quite honestly would rather lose both games with Allen and the young guys playing well. Kind of bummed that Prater missed that kick. Not like we grow as a team based on a missed kick. Was nice to see Allen seal the drive, but close losses are probably ideal.

Edited by BillsSB2020

I despise both teams but I'm so used to the Pats beating up on the Bills that it's kinda second nature at this point. I would definitely prefer it if they made it a contest and didn't get their dupas handed to them, but, we'll see what happens.

Lately though, I just hate Miami more. Nobody in Florida seems to give a crap about any of the teams that play in that state. That stadium was as exciting as a wet fart when the Bills played there a few weeks ago. Ryan Tannehill looks like a human muppet. Frank Gore is 640000 years old. Kiko Alonso looks like a damn caveman. Bah. I hate their dumb orange and aqua faces. May they all get the runs for Christmas. 

On the flipside, Tannehill plays like he's a fourth-string JV clipboard holder when in Buffalo, so... hope that trend continues.

Edited by blacklabel