2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Lmao...Bills are so bad they cant even get a blatant hands to the face call by the dude who causes the fumble.

I mean that was blatant...Dawkins helmet almost got pushed off...thats how the dude got away from the block.  We try that and we get called everytime...SMFH

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 4

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.6b6838bd1b26f95ea973915cfe0e5c82.JPG

Legal play, i guess i dont understand hands to the face penalty either, where is the guy explaining holding to me before?  I need an answer.

This officiating crew is the bottom of the barrel 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.6b6838bd1b26f95ea973915cfe0e5c82.JPG

Legal play, i guess i dont understand hands to the face penalty either, where is the guy explaining holding to me before?  I need an answer.

That's exactly what I was talking about in the pinned 2nd half thread.  Gotta call that!

why are so many getting upset over what is obviously set to happen? Why say Gm's and coaches are getting fired (they wont and will be here for a long time) all over a near talent-less offense that obviously isn't going to get over on anyone? This year became a JA and other young players (Edmunds) development year and that's all that matters.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

why are so many getting upset over what is obviously set to happen? Why say Gm's and coaches are getting fired (they wont and will be here for a long time) all over a near talent-less offense that obviously isn't going to get over on anyone? This year became a JA and other young players (Edmunds) development year and that's all that matters.

None of the coaches are going anywhere

• Like (+1) 1