The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

19 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Rather than ask WWMD, ask yourselves WWBBD.

There is NO need for me to do that. We all know the answer to that. Clearly he'd make a plan and follow through. I mean, when I think of legends, I think of Brian Boitano. Freaking legend.

But look, all I want to know is what can we do to make Alyssa Milano happy? Clearly I need to adjust my politics because Alyssa Milano, Jim Carrey, John Cusack, and others are very upset. Clearly Hollywood is the nations moral compass. Clearly.

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

But look, all I want to know is what can we do to make Alyssa Milano happy? Clearly I need to adjust my politics because Alyssa Milano, Jim Carrey, John Cusack, and others are very upset. Clearly Hollywood is the nations moral compass. Clearly.

Or they are looking for a part in an upcoming movie and need a boost within their circles. 

One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says

Migrants who came with the caravan are suffering from respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox and other serious health issues, Tijuana's Health Department warned on Thursday morning.

The spokesman told Fox News that out of 6,000 migrants currently residing in the city, over a third of them (2,267) are being treated for health-related issues.

There are three confirmed cases of tuberculosis, four cases of HIV/AIDS and four separate cases of chickenpox, the spokesman said.

At least 101 migrants have lice and multiple instances of skin infections, the department’s data shows.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/caravan-migrants-suffer-from-respiratory-infections-tuberculosis-chickenpox-other-health-issues-tijuana-government-says

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

My suggestion for the border has been from the start a moat with sharks with fricken laser beams attached to their heads.

That's fine in the south but it would freeze, the sharks would die and Canadians could skate right in from the north.  Solve the whole problem.

Ya don’t say?!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/border-patrol-arrests-ms-13-223833511.html

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

We need to use more tear gas?

Zyklon B. 

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

That was a smoke canister in that photo, not a tear gas canister.

How do you know? And why would anybody be using regular smoke? Tactically that doesn’t make sense. 

59 minutes ago, ALF said:

One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says

Migrants who came with the caravan are suffering from respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox and other serious health issues, Tijuana's Health Department warned on Thursday morning.

The spokesman told Fox News that out of 6,000 migrants currently residing in the city, over a third of them (2,267) are being treated for health-related issues.

There are three confirmed cases of tuberculosis, four cases of HIV/AIDS and four separate cases of chickenpox, the spokesman said.

At least 101 migrants have lice and multiple instances of skin infections, the department’s data shows.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/caravan-migrants-suffer-from-respiratory-infections-tuberculosis-chickenpox-other-health-issues-tijuana-government-says

Yup. Zyklon B. 

So, she's going on a fact finding mission but already blames Trump for 95% of the problems?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/progressive-leader-rep-jayapal-joins-caravan-for-border-crossing/ar-BBQl7hX?ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

House Progressive leader Pramila Jayapal will join a "caravan" of migrants seeking asylum as they try to enter the United States from Tijuana on Saturday afternoon — an attempt to spotlight what Democrats view as the inhumane effects of President Donald Trump’s border crackdown.

The Washington Democrat, a rising star in the House Democratic Caucus, flew to the border Friday and is gathering information on the treatment of migrants from Central America by both Mexican and U.S. authorities. In the afternoon she will follow a group of migrants trying to claim asylum to ensure they’re getting a fair shake, she said.

“The president is lying about this caravan, he’s fear mongering,” Jayapal said in a Friday interview before her trip. “He’s trying to use people who are seeking asylum and literally running from death just for his own political benefit and that’s a disgrace.”

-------------------------------------

Jayapal blames Trump for those conditions, arguing that large groups like the caravan have showed up at the border before without these sorts of issues. But Trump, she said, is “forcing Mexico to create these conditions for people who are seeking asylum.”

“There is international and domestic law that governs that process that we are violating, so I put 95 percent of the blame on this president,” she said.

After the crossing attempt, she’ll meet with advocates and international law experts in the U.S.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

They took the money and ran.

Caravan organizers dump migrants, flee responsibility
by Monica Showalter

Original Article

Well done, leftists. Once again we see how little you care about humans...how little you care about America...and how much you care about your own moronic agendas. Countless dollars spent to upend people on empty promises, just to make a point that you were too stupid to think all the way through.

Is it any wonder you can't wait for Nancy Pelosi to continue leading you all.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Interesting that the people are on their own now. You'd think they were all along, considering that the caravan was a spontaneous thing that was not coordinated or funded by anyone.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Interesting that the people are on their own now. You'd think they were all along, considering that the caravan was a spontaneous thing that was not coordinated or funded by anyone.

Amazing how that happens. They probably should have taken the assistance offered by Mexico when it was offered to them.

On 12/4/2018 at 3:51 PM, LABillzFan said:

Well done, leftists. Once again we see how little you care about humans...how little you care about America...and how much you care about your own moronic agendas. Countless dollars spent to upend people on empty promises, just to make a point that you were too stupid to think all the way through.

Is it any wonder you can't wait for Nancy Pelosi to continue leading you all.

Strange parallels with what's happening in Great Britain at the moment. 

49 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Many of them may sneak in at a later date.  Smaller numbers under cover of darkness at unchecked areas can get in unimpeded.