The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Great trolling.  Reid comes out and denounces his own words...

...so he's supporting a claim that he's no longer sane.  :lol:

Reid says that “immediately” after he proposed the bill in 1993 his wife sat him down and set him straight.

Except here’s an op-ed he wrote in the Los Angeles Times more than a year later pushing the same legislation.

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-08-10/local/me-25434_1_legal-immigration …

PERSPECTIVES ON IMMIGRATION : Cut Legal Admissions by Two-Thirds : Immigration: A senator offers a 'stabilization' bill.

Once a liar Harry..............always a liar.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3

Trump is right again.

Mexico’s ambassador to U.S. claims there are very violent migrants in caravan

Original Article

Mexico’s U.S. Ambassador — Geronimo Gutierrez — is blasting Democrats for saying everyone in the migrant caravan are all peaceful refugees seeking asylum. On Tuesday, Gutierrez explained there have been multiple instances where migrants have been “very violent,” while rebelling against border authorities

We are lying to America about taking away pre-existing condition protection, in fact we are suing to remove while we tell you we support it, but look over there, 5,000 brown people are 1,500 miles away and coming here on foot for the hope of a better life.

Maybe a job at Home Depot or honest work in construction or disaster clean up. Let’s point guns at them! 

1 minute ago, Thurmal34 said:

We are lying to America about taking away pre-existing condition protection, in fact we are suing to remove while we tell you we support it, but look over there, 5,000 brown people are 1,500 miles away and coming here on foot for the hope of a better life.

Maybe a job at Home Depot or honest work in construction or disaster clean up. Let’s point guns at them! 

Drinking early?

3 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Did you start drinking at noon today?

The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments. The amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War.

What was the original intent and purpose of the 14th Amendment?

The 14th Amendment was ratified to protect the rights of native-born Black Americans, whose rights as recently-freed slaves were being denied. The Amendment was written to prevent state governments from denying citizenship to Blacks born in the United States.

2 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Halloween party! Thinking of WFH tomorrow, but gotta email my boss relatively soon on that. We’ll see. Depends on the buffoonery I guess.

So nobody wants to listen to your bull ***** at the Halloween party, so you decide to post it here?

52 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

The challenge of pre-existing conditions is part of the effort to completely neuter the ACA.  Since a full repeal has failed, they're taking the piece by piece approach. 

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

The challenge of pre-existing conditions is part of the effort to completely neuter the ACA.  Since a full repeal has failed, they're taking the piece by piece approach. 

It's almost like liberals don't like their own tactic of litigating-things-they-don't-like-to-death used against them!

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

Halloween party! Thinking of WFH tomorrow, but gotta email my boss relatively soon on that. We’ll see. Depends on the buffoonery I guess.

I might work from home tomorrow, too.  Let me ask my boss:

DC Tom, can I work from home tomorrow?

Yes.

Thanks!  You're the best.

• Like (+1) 1