Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You guys have given yourselves whole to one man, one corrupt, incompetent blow hard. So don't tell us who is trying to hurt the country. What a joke 

Blow hard? I bow to your vast experience. In fact your party seems to attract people like Mayor Pete and Kamala Harris. You guys ought to consider "A BJ in every pot" as your campaign slogan because you'all suck so bad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Blow hard? I bow to your vast experience. In fact your party seems to attract people like Mayor Pete and Kamala Harris. You guys ought to consider "A BJ in every pot" as your campaign slogan because you'all suck so bad. 

Oh you Trumpers are so cute. 

Can't wait for Trump to lose his mind at losing the election, lol 

Maybe you can move to Russia with him 

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Bernie needs to stand the entire time and push Biden hard to expose him to have any chance in future primaries.

In Bernie's town hall the other night with Martha :wub: and Brett he asked at the start if he could stand throughout the questions and answers. Obviously, he prefers that. Standing while Joe sits would make for some pretty good optics for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

HARSH, BUT FAIR:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-11-at-11.43.46-AM.pn

But sucking up to powerful men is what Kamala does.

Republicans all...  

Lying Ted Cruiz 

Low Energy Jeb 

Jeff Flakey 

Truly weird Senator Rand Paul

Mr. Magoo aka Dumb Southerner  Jeff Sessions

So.. whats your point?  

@BuffaloHokie13

the point being is they ALL insult the others and make accusations and as soon as the debate / race is over go back to normal.  

You do know that Don was very friendly with the Clinton's before he decided to pull of the Election stunt and accidentally got elected. 

0527-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendshi

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were longtime friends.

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

@BuffaloHokie13

the point being is they ALL insult the others and make accusations and as soon as the debate / race is over go back to normal.  

You do know that Don was very friendly with the Clinton's before he decided to pull of the Election stunt and accidentally got elected. 

0527-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendshi

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were longtime friends.

They weren’t though. 

Donating/buying a Clinton doesn’t make them your friend. Ask Harvey. 

All politicians are two faced — no question. But this is different because unlike in the past more people are seeing through the media for what’s actually happening. 

And it ain’t pretty. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Foxx said:

@transplantbillsfan

another incomplete thought or doesn't remember what office he is running for... but i'm sure that is just a byproduct of his stuttering problem, right?

Why do the 2 have to be separated?

You left out the option of "he appears to forget which office he's running for because of his stuttering problem."

"Appears" is the operative word here.

It's pretty easy to just assume Biden has dementia as you cherry-pick the gaffes he's actually been known for throughout his entire career, but because of his old age, they look that much worse.

He's old.  I'm not trying to paint him as some young buck.  Trump's old.  We will inevitably have some really old dude as President from 2020-2024.  But are you truly going to completely disregard any connection between the symptoms of someone who stutters or the cicumlocution inherent in Biden's dialogue and the way he mixes his words up?

You've made your minds up and will point and laugh no matter what.

But maybe seeing these brief video bubbles that are Trolling viral moments on Youtube or Twitter are exactly the reason many of you should stop spending so much time on Youtube and Twitter.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why do the 2 have to be separated?

You left out the option of "he appears to forget which office he's running for because of his stuttering problem."

"Appears" is the operative word here.

It's pretty easy to just assume Biden has dementia as you cherry-pick the gaffes he's actually been known for throughout his entire career, but because of his old age, they look that much worse.

He's old.  I'm not trying to paint him as some young buck.  Trump's old.  We will inevitably have some really old dude as President from 2020-2024.  But are you truly going to completely disregard any connection between the symptoms of someone who stutters or the cicumlocution inherent in Biden's dialogue and the way he mixes his words up?

You've made your minds up and will point and laugh no matter what.

But maybe seeing these brief video bubbles that are Trolling viral moments on Youtube or Twitter are exactly the reason many of you should stop spending so much time on Youtube and Twitter.

okay, your making the claim so it is incumbent upon you to back it up. please give links to where he forgets his name, forgets where he's at, and incomplete thought patterns from say, twenty years ago. hell, i'll settle for even ten years ago.

go.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To choose the VP based on sex* gender and race is foolish. The VP should be someone who is in general agreement with the potential president and is capable of taking over if necessary. 

* I didn't want to give Kamala a legs up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

Well, why not? Less witnesses to the back room dealings, no floor vote, never let a crisis go to waste... win-win-win for the DNC, lose-lose-lose for America. Probably gonna happen.

• Like (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

Well, if they do cancel the convention and simply anoint Biden it kills at least 2 birds:

It pretty much guarantees that Biden is their nominee and most likely prevents him from imploding prior to the convention in Milwaukee.  Considering there's no way the DNC would let Bernie get their nomination, having Biden drop out prior to the convention gives them a chance to nominate somebody that won't be a drag on their entire ticket.

And, it gives further evidence to anybody that still doubts that the DNC is tremendously corrupt.  At some point, the rank & file Dems HAVE to see how little their top dogs care about the people they claim to fight for.  Don't they?

• Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

People say Biden's stuttering is the problem. I think it's more like he says something stupid and then just continues to repeat himself.

I'm still trying to figure out stuttering or trying not to caused him to say "I'm Joe Biden and I'm running for Senate and if you don't like me, voter for one of the other Bidens."

I don't recall him stuttering when he was going after Annita Hill.  Maybe I'll have to re watch it.

...THANK GOD!....what a relief..."Dr Joe In The Know"........we can assuredly leave for Aruba next week.............

Biden lays out coronavirus plan, takes aim at Trump for 'severe shortcomings'

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday unveiled a plan to combat and overcome the coronavirus.

Biden – the clear front-runner in the Democratic presidential nomination race over Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont – also criticized President Trump's efforts to date to curb the spread of the virus, or COVID-19, in the United States.

“Downplaying it, being overly dismissive, or spreading misinformation is only going to hurt us and further advantage the spread of the disease. But neither should we panic or fall back on xenophobia,” Biden said in a speech from his hometown of Wilmington, Del.

“Labeling COVID-19 a foreign virus does not displace accountability for the misjudgments that have been taken thus far by the Trump administration,” Biden said as he took aim at the president for calling the pandemic a “foreign virus” in an Oval Office address Wednesday night that’s been criticized for a number of misstatements.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-lays-out-coronavirus-plan-takes-aim-at-trump-for-severe-shortcomings

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

People say Biden's stuttering is the problem. I think it's more like he says something stupid and then just continues to repeat himself.

I don't think "stuttering" covers how he makes up stories and revises his past actions.........(in other words -- lying)

Misspeaking maybe, lying no.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Sally has a bunch of nice things to say about Joe in this thread. He sounds swell. Definitely not a guy who would want her to go to jail.

Sally Yates isn't a political person at all...nope...no way...uh uh... :rolleyes:

Now you know why she was ousted by Trump: Her inability to make sound decisions...

• Thank you (+1) 1

BidenS bribes taken from China and Ukraine will be quoted in daily TrumpOLINI commercials ....I cannot wait to watch Felony Joe cross the stage and fist fight TrumpOLINI....after Secret Service arrests Biden on the spot, WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US USMC Howie replaces the Democrat in the remaining debates @billsfan1959 

Edited by 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan
Welcome to gangster Joe Biden

14 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm still trying to figure out stuttering or trying not to caused him to say "I'm Joe Biden and I'm running for Senate and if you don't like me, voter for one of the other Bidens."

I don't recall him stuttering when he was going after Annita Hill.  Maybe I'll have to re watch it.

You might really need to re-watch if you think he "went after Anita Hill".

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m so glad we have Sally Yates out there fighting for the ‘soul’ of America. Way to go Sally! (Gag me)

Hey, she #resisted the bad Orange Man! She's a goddamm hero, deserving of a purple heart.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

A 'Never Biden' movement vows not to vote for Joe

Politico Magazine, by David Siders & Holly Otterbein

Original Article

On Tuesday night, Joe Biden's campaign was celebrating his latest primary night triumph. By Wednesday morning, #NeverBiden, #WriteinBernie and #DemExit2020 hashtags began trending on Twitter. There's no question it’s been a banner two weeks for Biden. But lurking in the background of his sudden ascension to all-but-presumptive nominee is evidence that at least some Bernie Sanders supporters might not migrate to him in November, weakening him in the general election.

GEORGE NEUMAYR: Democrats Overestimate Biden’s Success.

Just as Bernie Sanders reaped the benefits of the anti-Hillary vote in 2016, Biden benefited from the anti-Bernie vote in 2020. Biden didn’t even have to break a sweat against Bernie and company, such were their obvious weaknesses. Biden has largely avoided interviews and given short speeches, as his handlers keep him on a tight leash.

Yet even with all this obvious handling, Biden has managed to get himself into some trouble. On Tuesday, before the Michigan primary, he called a Detroit union worker a “horse’s ass” and said he was “full of *****” for raising concerns about Biden’s record on guns.

Now the party elders who have pulled Biden across the finish line want to keep him out of any more debates. James Clyburn, the congressman who was so critical to Biden’s success in South Carolina, said on Tuesday, “It is time for us to cancel the rest of these debates.”

The less Biden talks, the better, according to the party elders who orchestrated his victories. “The waters parted for Joe Biden like no other candidate has ever seen,” said Gloria Borger of CNN. “It’s almost as if he’s standing there saying, ‘What? What? I’m here?’ Because he did everything wrong. He lost a couple times, he came in second or third. This should not have happened, but it did happen to him.”

• Like (+1) 1