Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

Uhhh, who wants to tell Joe? 

Things Russia did on Joe's watch: 

* Invade the Ukraine (after Joe and 44 and State backed Nazis)

* Took a foothold in the ME unlike anything they've had in decades

* Meddled in the Brexit election (if you believe the media)

* Meddled in the 2016 US election

... But Joe says none of that would have happened on his watch? 

Joe has zero chance to win -- and zero connection to reality. It's going to be a rough summer for you, Mr. VP.

• Haha (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A guy asked Buttigieg to tell black people to stop doing drugs and crime? How friggin ignorant. Black people are not the driving force behind the opioid fends running around in rural white America. 

And you’d prefer that black people would continue comitting crimes and doing drugs? ?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, I just wish the ignorant racist would stop being ignorant racist 

Do you really see racism everywhere you look? I certainly don’t. We live in the most diverse, color blind society that’s ever existed on planet earth. The fact that you can’t see that, and enjoy it, makes me sad.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do you really see racism everywhere you look? I certainly don’t. We live in the most diverse, color blind society that’s ever existed on planet earth. The fact that you can’t see that, and enjoy it, makes me sad.

That dude wasn't a racist? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That dude wasn't a racist? 

Because he asked a question about a problem facing the black community? Whether you like it or not we do have issues that are more focused on certain segments of the population than others. Asking a politician a question about them doesn’t make the person asking a racist...but the politicians answer may reveal something you’ll want to take note of in the ballot box. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Because he asked a question about a problem facing the black community? Whether you like it or not we do have issues that are more focused on certain segments of the population than others. Asking a politician a question about them doesn’t make the person asking a racist...but the politicians answer may reveal something you’ll want to take note of in the ballot box. 

The real answer is for the white SJW's to protect the black folk by killing Whitey, because apparently the black man/woman/whatever is too ignorant, stupid, and weak to change his own destiny. They need whitey to protect them from whitey, don't you see?

11 minutes ago, snafu said:

I'm all for the entertainment value of these debates, but WHY?

Holy Moses what a waste of airtime for her to talk about anything.

because loves conquers all. and will conquer Trump when Dem nominee Williamson debates him

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and Hillary will be her running mate...close but not the TOP cigar............

still holding out hope for Lady Hillary to show up at the last minute

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

still holding out hope for Lady Hillary to show up at the last minute

......thought I read she was offered a major deal with "Victoria Secrets" as a runway model......visual says a 747 touching down ......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy