Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe has ALWAYS been a crook. 

But that's okay with Transplant... 

How DARE you post an article talking about corruption of the family of a political candidate with a D after their name. Did you not receive the memo?

Edited by KRC
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

I would vote for Biden in the General Election if he had John Kasich for his VP

Whoever gets the nod is picking a black woman for VP because they need to carry the sexism/racist excuse or they're dead.

NOTE: They're already dead...but we know how much Dems like to shut people up by yelling "SEXIST RACIST!"

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

@transplantbillsfan's boy. man, i would be proud of this.... swamp creature.

:10 in, "i'm about ready to slap you in the face"

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1237387978428813312

Good example of how 2 people can view a scene in 2 different ways.

This is the interaction when Biden was confronted by that guy saying "you are actively trying to infringe our Second Amendment right and take away our guns."

Biden was pretty angry at what he clearly and genuinely feels is a lie--and whether or not you believe he's really doing it, he believes he isn't.

At which point Biden says he's "full of *****" to his face and stands there continuing to talk to him.  The guy says something about having a video of it to which Biden responds how it's probably just another deep fake.

Frankly, Biden deserves more respect than you're giving him for standing there and continuing to address some moron who's clearly just looking to be part of a viral moment.  It's more than our Paper Tiger President would ever do.  He'd probably find a way to walk away as quickly from the situation as possible and then call the guy names on Twitter.

2 hours ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

@transplantbillsfan ReaGUN was reelected known to be demented and dying of Alzheimer's.... BidenS bribes taken are similar corruptions to ReaGUNs ....voters want to be lied to in their favorite ways be it McCARTHYISM or reassuring them their vote for a black man proves they all are not racist..... thus a rare truth telling CANDIDATE like Ralph Nader or WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US is easily censored and lied about by fake news CNN & FOX Rrrruussshhah dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss radio cult liar dittoheads and fake print news most little Chamber of Commerce rags

What???? :blink:

You're almost as unintelligible as @OldTimeAFLGuy

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Frankly, Biden deserves more respect than you're giving him for standing there and continuing to address some moron who's clearly just looking to be part of a viral moment.  It's more than our Paper Tiger President would ever do.  He'd probably find a way to walk away as quickly from the situation as possible and then call the guy names on Twitter.

Did he gain even more respect when he told the female handler behind him to "shush" when she tried to move him away? 

Women love it when you shush them. 

Meanwhile, you can count the number of people who think this is a good look for Biden on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

Dude's losing his mind. Just embrace the truth.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet you won't answer the very simple, very direct question about Joe. 

Why?

Probably because you won't admit how utterly dead wrong you were.

Not about the General (yet), but about the Primary.

Just admit you were dead wrong when you said many times Joe didn't have a shot to win the Democratic nomination.

I know it takes some humility in order to do that, but it'll make you feel good as you take baby steps forward as a human being  :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is the interaction when Biden was confronted by that guy saying "you are actively trying to infringe our Second Amendment right and take away our guns."

Biden was pretty angry at what he clearly and genuinely feels is a lie--and whether or not you believe he's really doing it, he believes he isn't.

So Joe is either lying or so senile he’s forgotten his own platform. 

And you consider this a positive. Because TDS has rotted your brain. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Probably because you won't admit how utterly dead wrong you were.

Not about the General (yet), but about the Primary.

Just admit you were dead wrong when you said many times Joe didn't have a shot to win the Democratic nomination.

I know it takes some humility in order to do that, but it'll make you feel good as you take baby steps forward as a human being  :thumbsup:

I copped to being wrong on Super Tuesday. 

I haven’t been wrong on my initial premise. At all. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So Joe is either lying or so senile he’s forgotten his own platform. 

And you consider this a positive. Because TDS has rotted your brain. 

Oy  :doh:

I'm sorry my friend, but I really hope in your personal life you're more capable of admitting when you're wrong.

Happy Primary Day, though.

Think Joe loses the delegate count today?  :lol:

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Oy  :doh:

I'm sorry my friend, but I really hope in your personal life you're more capable of admitting when you're wrong.

Happy Primary Day, though.

Think Joe loses the delegate count today?  :lol:

Still won’t answer. 

Still being dishonest. 

Im going to have fun picking your avatar. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still won’t answer. 

Still being dishonest. 

Im going to have fun picking your avatar. 

I asked you to concede you're overt nearly year-long-blunder first.

Do that and I'll answer your question, though I'll have to be reminded of your question because I was waiting for your concession before even really reading just about any other post of yours.

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I asked you to concede you're overt nearly year-long-blunder first.

Do that and I'll answer your question, though I'll have to be reminded of your question because I was waiting for your concession before even really reading just about any other post of yours.

You're asking me to concede to something I never said -- what I did say about Super Tuesday and got wrong, I copped to ;) 

I've said from the start that Joe can't win. He can't. He's toxic. And from the start I've said that about the general not the primary which can be rigged (and is being rigged). 

The question to you is how you HONESTLY feel about supporting a candidate with severe cognitive decline, with a history of corruption, who is all but admitting he will be a puppet for those around him. Do you think that's a positive for the country, to have a man who's a puppet being run by unelected officials from the shadows? Is that who you're really going to throw in with? 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No, I'm asking you to man up and concede something you've said for nearly a full year.

Methinks thou dost protest too much  -_-

Show me a link. Go. 

(You can't)

And you're still running. Wonder why? Could it be you know that you're backing a dangerous situation simply because you'd rather have your team "win" than do what's best for the republic? 

Nah. Can't be that, right? Not when you're spending so much time doing a victory lap and inventing nonsense... doing anything and everything to avoid answering an honest and direct question. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Show me a link. Go. 

(You can't)

And you're still running. Wonder why? Could it be you know that you're backing a dangerous situation simply because you'd rather have your team "win" than do what's best for the republic? 

Nah. Can't be that, right? Not when you're spending so much time doing a victory lap and inventing nonsense... doing anything and everything to avoid answering an honest and direct question. 

Links?  It's deep and buried in these threads.  If there were a very quick way for me to search for individual posts made by you in July, I would.

Scrolling through a 373 page thread to search for posts by you that you'll clearly just twist the meaning of afterwards rather than admit you were wrong is just not worth it.

Do you have a quick way to search for posts 6 or 7 months old?  If you do, I'll post some links, assuming you don't go back and try to alter them--although I did quote most of them anyway so they exist for posterity's sake, even if they're a pain in the arse to pull up.

Links?  It's deep and buried in these threads. 

Nope. It doesn't exist. We've had this literal conversation since day one of this thread. And all along you've tried to figure out which race I meant, despite me repeating over and over I'm talking about the general. 

You're wrong. Spectacularly. Now you're being dishonest about it because you're too embarrass to answer the actual question posed to you.

I would be too if I were you. Because there's no way to slice supporting Biden as anything other than a disaster for the rule of law, the republic, and liberty itself. None. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Check in with @transplantbillsfan

Unfortunately you still don't get it.

This election is about Trump, not about whoever the Democratic nominee will be.

I know you guys over here are in denial about this right now, but we'll circle back to it after the election in November and you can thank me for trying to keep you informed months in advance  :flirt:

So -- because it's ONLY about Trump, you're willing to support a puppet, being controlled by unelected officials without oversight. Is that what you're saying? 

• Like (+1) 2

Nope. It doesn't exist. We've had this literal conversation since day one of this thread. And all along you've tried to figure out which race I meant, despite me repeating over and over I'm talking about the general. 

You're wrong. Spectacularly. Now you're being dishonest about it because you're too embarrass to answer the actual question posed to you.

I would be too if I were you. Because there's no way to slice supporting Biden as anything other than a disaster for the rule of law, the republic, and liberty itself. None. 

Okay then, be a baby.

Don't admit you've been wrong for nearly a year now.

I'm very sorry.

I'm sure you're not as desperately in need of repair in person as you are on the Internet  :beer: 

Camera finds @transplantbillsfan while he considers his response... 

Okay then, be a baby.

Don't admit you've been wrong for nearly a year now.

One of us is lying and inventing nonsense. The other isn't. 

You could prove me wrong easily by linking a time I said that (other than Super Tuesday)... but you won't. Because it doesn't exist. 

And the baby is the guy who votes to undercut the entire foundation of this country just because his brain has been rotted by TDS.

• Like (+1) 1

So -- because it's ONLY about Trump, you're willing to support a puppet, being controlled by unelected officials without oversight. Is that what you're saying? 

I will vote Biden over Trump

I will vote Sanders over Trump

I will vote Gabbard over Trump

Whoever the Democratic nominee over Trump.  Period.

And there are a loooOOOOOOOttt  of people in this Country who feel the same.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

At which point Biden says he's "full of *****" to his face and stands there continuing to talk to him.  The guy says something about having a video of it to which Biden responds how it's probably just another deep fake.

Frankly, Biden deserves more respect than you're giving him for standing there and continuing to address some moron who's clearly just looking to be part of a viral moment.  It's more than our Paper Tiger President would ever do.  He'd probably find a way to walk away as quickly from the situation as possible and then call the guy names on Twitter. ...

you very clearly avoided my commentary and as such avoided making any comment on Joe's threat of bodily violence.

and your right, i don't give him any credit for talking about a non-existent AR-14.

as for your last two sentences... i think they say more about you than they do your intended target.

Edited by Foxx

And you think this emotional response is something to be lauded? 

You're embarrassing yourself. 

Not enough though. That's why you're going to lose. 

Badly.

Just now, Foxx said:

you very clearly avoided my commentary and as such avoided making any comment on Joe's threat of bodily violence.

and your right, i don't give him any credit for talking about a non-existent AR-14.

as for your last two sentences... i think they say more about you than they do regarding your intended target.

Biden was standing on stage last week with Beto saying he was going to make him his gun guy. Beto has made no secret about wanting to confiscate guns. 

So either Joe was lying, or Joe is so far gone he doesn't remember last week. 

Either way, @transplantbillsfan thinks that's fine. He thinks a lifetime of corruption and graft is fine too. So long as there's a (d) before the person's name doing it. Why? Because he's a poor excuse for a patriot whose brain has been broken badly. 

It would be sad if it weren't so hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Links?  It's deep and buried in these threads.  If there were a very quick way for me to search for individual posts made by you in July, I would.

Scrolling through a 373 page thread to search for posts by you that you'll clearly just twist the meaning of afterwards rather than admit you were wrong is just not worth it.

Do you have a quick way to search for posts 6 or 7 months old?  If you do, I'll post some links, assuming you don't go back and try to alter them--although I did quote most of them anyway so they exist for posterity's sake, even if they're a pain in the arse to pull up.

given your stated parameters, it really shouldn't be that hard. at the top of every page on a thread more than 4 pages long you will see a downward arrow next to the page breadcrumb. click on that downward arrow and you will get a drop down box allowing you to go to any page in the thread you desire. being that you know the approximate time frame, just do a logical elimination search and a quick perusal of the avatars on the pages in the time frame and you should be able to find the posts in question quite easily.

your welcome.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jebus. WTF has Donald Trump done to you that you would vote against the best interests of your country in Biden or Bernie? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There are a lot of people who think and will vote like that.  Just not enough to sway the electoral college map. 

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I know you guys over here are in denial about this right now, but we'll circle back to it after the election in November and you can thank me for trying to keep you informed months in advance  :flirt:

wrong.

it is about Trump against whomever the deep state chooses to represent them.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Biden was standing on stage last week with Beto saying he was going to make him his gun guy. Beto has made no secret about wanting to confiscate guns. 

So either Joe was lying, or Joe is so far gone he doesn't remember last week. 

Either way, @transplantbillsfan thinks that's fine. He thinks a lifetime of corruption and graft is fine too. So long as there's a (d) before the person's name doing it. Why? Because he's a poor excuse for a patriot whose brain has been broken badly. 

It would be sad if it weren't so hilarious. 

i thought about including that in my reply but... Joe's stated position is somewhat different than Beto's communistic position. 

16 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

let me ask you, do you believe that by doing this you are voting for the... (trying to be kind here) environment that has existed since the beginning of this millennium? that being a two tiered justice system and the graft and corruption that is plainly evident from that time, today? or do you believe that those arguments are not true and that Obiden was a scandal free administration? thusly, that the Dems have just have the best interests of everyone at heart?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're asking me to concede to something I never said -- what I did say about Super Tuesday and got wrong, I copped to ;) 

I've said from the start that Joe can't win. He can't. He's toxic. And from the start I've said that about the general not the primary which can be rigged (and is being rigged). 

The question to you is how you HONESTLY feel about supporting a candidate with severe cognitive decline, with a history of corruption, who is all but admitting he will be a puppet for those around him. Do you think that's a positive for the country, to have a man who's a puppet being run by unelected officials from the shadows? Is that who you're really going to throw in with? 

41 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No, I'm asking you to man up and concede something you've said for nearly a full year.

Methinks thou dost protest too much  -_-

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Show me a link. Go. 

(You can't)

Get a room.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yet in the last election Trump won in large part because of who the Democratic nominee was. 

Democrats very well could make the same mistake this time.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

at the very end, "the second amendment doesn't say you can't restrict the kinds of weapons people can own"

right. it does however say, " the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

in·fringe
/inˈfrinj/
verb
past tense: infringed; past participle: infringed
  1. actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).

• act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.

seems pretty clear to me, Joe.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yet in the last election Trump won in large part because of who the Democratic nominee was. 

Democrats very well could make the same mistake this time.

He won because everyone thought the Democratic nominee would be the inevitable winner, so they stayed home because they thought their vote would mean less.

First and foremost, black voter turnout dropped for the first time in 2 decades and it dropped by 7%, which is a precipitous drop and significant loss specifically for the Democratic Party, which relies largely on the Black vote, which votes like 90% Democrat in every Presidential election cycle.

Seriously, think about how inevitable Clinton was to most of the country?

Trump won because of 77,744 votes in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/the-election-came-down-to-77-744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated

In Pennsylvania, overall turnout was up from 2012 (from 5.6 million to 6 million), but the racial composition of the electorate was significantly different. Clinton won 92 percent of African-Americans and Obama won 93 percent of African-Americans. But in 2012, black voters made up 13 percent of the electorate; in 2016, they comprised just 10 percent of the electorate.

In terms of raw votes, that means roughly 130,000 fewer African-Americans voted in Pennsylvania in 2016 than voted in 2012. If those voters had shown up on Tuesday, that alone would've been enough for Clinton to hold Pennsylvania by a razor-thin margin.

Does it seem so far in the Democratic primary cycle that black voters are staying home?

Throw in the fact that more voters threw away their vote by voting for someone other than the top 2 candidates in the history of the US.  Just think about that for a minute: 7.8 million people in our Country threw their vote in the garbage by voting for 3rd party candidates.  I've spoken with some people who did that, specificially because they refused to vote for Clinton despite the fact that they despised Trump.

It's nothing more than anecdotal, but these same people (there are 3 of them I've spoken in depth about this with) told me that in the next election they'd vote for whoever runs against Trump.

I know you guys are in your bubble over here.  We're all in our own little bubbles.  But boy do I have a feeling that this board will implode when Trump loses in November.

Don't worry about me if Trump wins.  I'll be fine, plus I'll be sporting a new avatar for awhile.