Do you think Robert Foster can develop to into a #1 receiver?

BBills88

2 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Foster and Mckenzie have been difference makers in these last two games.  Would be a massive help if they stuck.  Would only need a number 1 in the offseason.

I still want a WR that is a true 1 so these guys can fill certain roles on the team behind that player....if we have a true 1......Foster and McKenzie  (and Zay) and a quality TE and this is a whole new offense

Well,

Foster, McKenzie, Zay... cuz i gotta mancrush on zay, like i had on Moulds!

but..

add a baller on top of that...

then,

a real TE threat, to go with Croom (who I really like, but he's a 2 TE)

so really, imo:

one WR, and one TE

OPTIMISTIC::::::: :)

Foster has size AND speed. Our other receivers tend to have one or the other.  He was considered raw coming out of college, which is why he wasn't drafted even though his measureables were very intriguing. He's a perfect guy for a team like the Bills to take a good look at in the second half of a lost season, so I hope we continue to see a lot of him.

Of all the players we let walk from Buffalo over the last several years, (Sammy, Gilmore, Darby, Dareus, Tyrod, Goodwin, Glenn, Stevie Johnson, McKelvin, Kiko), the only one I really regret the Bills not resigning....  is Robert Woods.  

• Like (+1) 1

I think he can develop into a solid 3rd/4th option, and thats great for a UDFA who was already cut once from the 53.  For as miserable as this season started, there is suddenly quite of bit of intrigue with this WR group.  Great pick up in McKenzie, and the game has slowed down for Zay, even Benjamin is making some plays (still don't want him back).  

I would still draft a WR somewhere in the first 3 rounds, and bring another legit option in FA.

1 hour ago, Idandria said:

Was Foster knocked out of the game after that hit? He kinda looked concussed to me. 

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Surprisingly no, I thought the same thing but he was back in within a series or two...

This was probably the most impressive catch he has made all season.

He caught the pass, took a big hit from the defender and held onto the ball. Very impressive for a player whom most say is only a speed receiver.