Do you think Robert Foster can develop to into a #1 receiver?

BBills88

Chris Simms maid a point of saying after watching the film that everyone needed to keep their eye on #16 for the Buffalo Bills when they did their pod on this weeks picks.

Consitant separation and ability to blow the top off defenses.

imo. All it takes is 1 catch. 1 Deep ball. Once something clicks 1 time. In prime time. Flood gates can open.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2018 at 8:00 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t know. Some projected Jason Peters as high as the second round. He just didn’t have a position. He was a college TE that was the size of a tackle. He was very, very raw coming out but had a chance to be special based on his physical skills. Mike Jasper was the same way. I use him so that it doesn’t look like revisionist history. Sometimes elite physical traits translate and sometimes they don’t.

Foster is a former 5-star that never lived up to his status at ‘Bama. He was an afterthought and a part-time player. He was a disappointment in his time there from what they expected. Hopes of him becoming a number 1 aren’t at all realistic. We should hope that he learns to track (and catch) the deep ball. If he can develop into a 3 or 4 that can stretch the field he can be a useful player going forward. That’s a ball that Allen is always going to throw. If he can run underneath a few he can be an asset. 

Foster’s ceiling is a less talented TJ Graham. His floor is a worse TJ Graham.

Edited by BringBackOrton

9 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Well, he's now available--and Beane is still paying him, so...

Who cares?  His dead money is small and will hardly have any affect for the Bills this season.  But again, emotional fans want to rip GM Beane for no reason

4 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

Anyone know where to go to find highlights/lowlights of his play?

Highlights:

Lowlight:

Edited by BuffaloRush

• 1 month later...
Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Looks like his ball tracking and hands improved during his time on the practice squad.

Yeah maybe starter, speed threat and all. But a #1 needs to run all the routes. Idk if i've seen Foster run anything other than a streak.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yeah maybe starter, speed threat and all. But a #1 needs to run all the routes. Idk if i've seen Foster run anything other than a streak.

He has a lot to improve upon before he could be a #1, but the progress is nice to see nonetheless. 

• Like (+1) 1