Yeah I would worry now about the $5K

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

So, you come here and say (and possibly do) something stupid and if true irresponsible.  Then you crawl back here days later and you start calling out everyone here.  It really is all about you, isn't it buddy?

He said he had no comment and yet you keep goading him. Nice.

11 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

I am back now and have read all of the nasty things people have said about me.  But I should not be surprised.  The same people who slandered and/or were extremely hostile and negative toward Coach McDermott and GM Beane a week ago, are now all about "The Process" again.  This included one of the moderators (lead by example, I guess).  While I can't say that it's romanticizing, this is definitely a very emotional crew here.

Props to the many people that PM'ed me concerned after Sunday's upset, or to the hand full of people that actually wrote some nice comments here.  I am fine and look forward to getting back to talking about Bills football, as I have been advised not to talk about anything else here.  I have no comment

oh please. get over yourself. if you actually made the bet, you deserve all the ridicule you are getting. if you can not rise above it and see that, then you have other issues that should take precedent. you do something stupid, you should be told it was stupid. simple as that.

oh and put your big girl panties on would ya....

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am back now and have read all of the nasty things people have said about me.  But I should not be surprised.  The same people who slandered and/or were extremely hostile and negative toward Coach McDermott and GM Beane a week ago, are now all about "The Process" again.  This included one of the moderators (lead by example, I guess).  While I can't say that it's romanticizing, this is definitely a very emotional crew here.

Props to the many people that PM'ed me concerned after Sunday's upset, or to the hand full of people that actually wrote some nice comments here.  I am fine and look forward to getting back to talking about Bills football, as I have been advised not to talk about anything else here.  I have no comment

Lol, this reminds me of the Trump presser from last night. Make yourself the victim, its all about you, some non-sequiturs and off topic rantings, all to say nothing. Classic B-Rush.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you...I am doing fine

Kind of hard not to talk about yourself, when I get a slew of @'s asking where I've been

I get that, but the takes here are so emotional.  There were legit people saying "Fire McDermott" or "What has Beane ever really done as GM."  People need to be more informed in their or opinion or balanced.

Just admit you weren't stupid enough to make that bet and people will back off........not really, but

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

I've made one official sports bet in my life.  The Bills line in one game years ago - forget the game - was so whacked that I had to place $100 on the Bills to cover a ridiculous spread.   

Same, one actual bet ever.

My brother’s “guy” came around the tailgate and I put $50 on over 43, Raiders @ Bills 2002.

It was 7-0 end of first quarter, got a little ‘nervous’.... and I think the final was 49-31 Oakland.

Took my $50 and retired on top!

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

oh please. get over yourself. if you actually made the bet, you deserve all the ridicule you are getting. if you can not rise above it and see that, then you have other issues that should take precedent. you do something stupid, you should be told it was stupid. simple as that.

oh and put your big girl panties on would ya....

tenor.gif?itemid=6046496

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

I've made one official sports bet in my life.  The Bills line in one game years ago - forget the game - was so whacked that I had to place $100 on the Bills to cover a ridiculous spread. 

I lost - and never bet since - not counting bets that required me to buy someone lunch or wear an opposing team's jersey. 

BR, I wish you the best and hope you've learned betting is a game for fools and never do it again.  

I bet a co-worker the bills would beat the Cardinals when trent was knocked out. Wasn't for money tho, 200 push-ups in the cafeteria on lunch. The entire building came to watch. Luckily they let me break them up in groups of 50. Don't bet any more lol

56 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

He said he had no comment and yet you keep goading him. Nice.

When he first posted about his bet I questioned his judgment and wished him well. Le't not forget why people responded to his post! Because he was the one who made the initial post. What did he expect the responses were going to be if he lost? What was he going to post if he won the bet? 

If he was going to make a high stakes bet that is his business. On the other hand when you go public about it what would be the expectation for the aftermath, however it turned out. If he didn't want to invite comments then he shouldn't have posted. 

I'm not mocking him for losing such a large chunk of money. That is not to say that he used good judgment in not only making the bet but then publicly announcing the bet. 

I have no doubt that if he would have bet against Alabama and lost you would have chimed in and done a lot of chortling about betting against your revered team. So save the sanctimony for another day. 

• Like (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I love and respect those who don't gloat over other people's misfortune. If that includes you, I love and respect you.

How do you know he even made the bet? 

Do you know him?  Were you with him when he made the bet? 

He was asked to take a picture of the betting slip and post it as proof he wasn't LAMPing 

He did not and because of it many do not believe him. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 minutes ago, JohnC said:

When he first posted about his bet I questioned his judgment and wished him well. Le't not forget why people responded to his post! Because he was the one who made the initial post. What did he expect the responses were going to be if he lost? What was he going to post if he won the bet? 

If he was going to make a high stakes bet that is his business. On the other hand when you go public about it what would be the expectation for the aftermath, however it turned out. If he didn't want to invite comments then he shouldn't have posted. 

I'm not mocking him for losing such a large chunk of money. That is not to say that he used good judgment in not only making the bet but then publicly announcing the bet. 

I have no doubt that if he would have bet against Alabama and lost you would have chimed in and done a lot of chortling about betting against your revered team. So save the sanctimony for another day. 

I didn’t make fun of him. I don’t gloat in the misfortune of others. One day it might be you.

Who hasn’t done something stupid? Hopefully he learns from it.

Just now, Sky Diver said:

I didn’t make fun of him. I don’t gloat in the misfortune of others. One day it might be you.

Who hasn’t done something stupid? Hopefully he learns from it.

We all do things stupid. What most of us don't do is publicly state and display our foolishness. What do you expect when someone makes a public proclamation about a high stakes bet? Silence? Get real and use common sense.  He's lucky that some malicious creep didn't send his wife an email about his misadventures and reckless family behavior. 

12 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Next time dont be coming on here advertising that you bet 5K on a flippin football game if you get offended at being ridiculed for doing a bonehead thing like this.....There are lots of people who would do anything just to have 5K laying around...they would be able to change or better their lives tremendously especially in our times/economy....but hey glad your ok after tossing 5K right out the window.....must be nice......fool....next time why dont you donate it to a childrens charity or something.....

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Are you taking Green Bay this week at -10?

You know, I think he has to. For good luck and all. He needs to show screencap of the processed bet, so we know the Bills will be guaranteed victory and that @BuffaloRush truly has the shine.

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, teef said:

posters who believe that bet is real, are the same ones who thought dunkirk don had legit insider info.  

that's what I've been trying to tell people.  

Sooner or later the lights will come on.    The DD storyline should have taught everyone here to beware of "unique" stories

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sooner or later the lights will come on.    The DD storyline should have taught everyone here to beware of "unique" stories

it took far too long for some to figure it out.  maybe will see progress with this new round of fabrications.

12 minutes ago, teef said:

it took far too long for some to figure it out.  maybe will see progress with this new round of fabrications.

Damn straight teef. 

Man, did I gain a bunch of enemies / animosity  because I called him out so soon.  After the second week his lies caught up to him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

With DD everyone sooner or later realized it was complete BS. Some of us early on took a lot of crap comments

from gullible posters who literally believe anything on the internet tubes.

This is different IF he made a bet. It was one of the most outrageous threads in recent memory here. He was asked multiple times to post a receipt. It Didn't happen. He was asked multiple times to post the odds he got. He said he was told he could not do that. Anyone who has wagered with a bookie or legally knows that is BS. To perpuate this myth that he had posted truth is laughable. To come back too this board I guess last night posing as a victim. and reading "nasty comments"',what did this person expect?  Pity? Sympathy?  Probably, that answer is yes. Since he lost bragging rights by losng a rookie bet. In the very least he has zero credability moving forward.

Because many here believe he never made this bet. With the embellished tales about his wife, and father. and other lamp bs. And continuing to perpuate this in the days leading up to the game. This is way more than a bs lie. This type of crap brings down the quality of this board. The dude needs help, or a place to post his BS and get whatever reactions he feels he needs. TBD isn't the place for the non stop lamp threads by trolls happening almost daily.  have zero pity for this guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

With DD everyone sooner or later realized it was complete BS. Some of us early on took a lot of crap comments

from gullible posters who literally believe anything on the internet tubes.

This is different IF he made a bet. It was one of the most outrageous threads in recent memory here. He was asked multiple times to post a receipt. It Didn't happen. He was asked multiple times to post the odds he got. He said he was told he could not do that. Anyone who has wagered with a bookie or legally knows that is BS. To perpuate this myth that he had posted truth is laughable. To come back too this board I guess last night posing as a victim. and reading "nasty comments"',what did this person expect?  Pity? Sympathy?  Probably, that answer is yes. Since he lost bragging rights by losng a rookie bet. In the very least he has zero credability moving forward.

Because many here believe he never made this bet. With the embellished tales about his wife, and father. and other lamp bs. And continuing to perpuate this in the days leading up to the game. This is way more than a bs lie. This type of crap brings down the quality of this board. The dude needs help, or a place to post his BS and get whatever reactions he feels he needs. TBD isn't the place for the non stop lamp threads by trolls happening almost daily.  have zero pity for this guy. 

He would also say the most outlandish crap about TT as well (maybe to get attention).   Then he took a break or maybe it was that I just didn't notice his posts anymore, but now he's back.