Where Would a Bills Upset of the Vikes Rank in Bills History Since 1999?

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am honestly not shocked we won- but the way our D played gives me hope that this is not a fluke. 

I'm not shocked at all based on how we actually played.

We were all-time bad the first 6 quarters of the season on defense.

The last 6 have been awesome.

I am shocked at the sudden turnaround.

So we have a 50/50 split of amazing and terrible, which seemed to turn the corner when davis retired and mcd took over the playcalling.

Did we turn a corner for good?

Who knows?

I do know that coming into the season we all had high hopes for the defense, so i'm not incredibly surprised at it looking good now, I was more surprised at how terrible they were the first 6 quarters.

Offensively?

We still weren't great this game, but we capitalized on great field position.

That's encouraging, and I'm hoping that Allen continues to find a rhythm with some receivers (screw KB) and can continue to progress.

Go Bills.

To me, it is probably #1, but waiting to see how the Minnesota season shakes out, and if they are going to be that good.

If there is one thing that held true throughout the post Music City Miracle years... it was that the Bills have not pulled many upsets, especially on the road.  Last year, that is how the atlanta game felt... maybe the biggest road win since the Bills' drought started.  That game required a bit of good fortune and 'puck luck', but they still won, and deserved to win.  After that, I would say the Packers game, and the Patriots win.... but those were also pinball games where some zany plays, returns, etc created a perfect storm.  

This Vikings game was a beat down.