Bring in Dez

Returntoglory

2 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Seriously. Maybe he can lead and motivate our current crop of receivers. Possibly help Benjamin pull his head out. 

Would definitely be close to being our #1 all things considered. 

Do you even know who Dez Bryant is? He is the exact opposite of a leader and motivator....

1 minute ago, Returntoglory said:

Yeah smart guy, I do. He's also looking for a home and long term contract after this year if he can catch a ride. 

Better option out there?

I this his point is Bryant wouldn't come here even if you offered $20M....plus he is no leader or motivator

4 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Seriously. Maybe he can lead and motivate our current crop of receivers. Possibly help Benjamin pull his head out. 

1. Bills absolutely need him, no one on this roster can hold his jock even at his age right now.  Gives Allen a big target who CAN catch.
  2. Dez will absolutely not want to play for this team after this weeks showing, and dont really blame him.
  3. Character and personality fit wise, he is not the kind of guy Beane and McD I think will actually bring in. 

Bottom line, he isn't coming.  

4 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

You're guessing on this. He's hungry and knows the clock is ticking. In the end his options are limited. It's worth a phone call, no?

I’m not guessing on this. He’s stated on Twitter he would prefer to go to a team like the patriots. Even implying the patriots have the ability to scheme around him and would be able get him in favorable match-upsand show case his talent correctly. 

I wouldn’t make a statement like this without anything substantial to back it up. You don’t know me. 

4 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

If YOUR goal is to have a collection of slow WRs that can't get seperation, then I agree bring in Dez. He fits in with your plan.

Seems to be the BILLS plan, no ? ?

1 minute ago, Pablocruise said:

Why do yo assume Dez would even come to this team? With the state they are in? No QB to get the ball to him so how would it help further his desire for a substantial ,long-term deal? Would not get enough targets to pad his stats

I'm saying at least give his agent a call. Get him in for an interview. See where his heads at. And I think with more reps, JA will be fine. How many drops yesterday, SEVEN! Lack of effort from our alledged #1 receiver makes this at least apho e call. 

36 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

You're guessing on this. He's hungry and knows the clock is ticking. In the end his options are limited. It's worth a phone call, no?

He said no to Baltimore on a multi year deal.

What makes you think he would come to buffalo especially after their performance yesterday?

I strongly believe he would rather retire than play for the mess the bills have on offence.

• Like (+1) 1

To everyone raining on this parade, we are definitely not his first choice.  Even the browns wont touch him.  Does anyone have a confirmed team hes going to? No and it sounds like hes almost as desperate as we are at WR. He might not fit or be ideal but hes damn sure better than anyone we have  

10 hours ago, Ray Finkel said:

He will go to Cleveland and they will have another receiver Tyrod can’t get the ball to.

He's already not going there.

10 hours ago, B-Large said:

I doubt he'd even have his agent return the call.... 

Come on, his agent picked up the phone for clueless John Dorsey/Hue jackson combo...

10 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

Dez coming to the Bills?  Doubt either party has any interest.

Let's not rebuild entirely with past their prime players. Besides, the WR we're missing is the one that can stretch the field, so tying up all that money with Dez would be counterproductive. Other than that, available talent at this point is all the dumpster dive variety. This was never going to be a good season 1 year into a top-to-bottom rebuild. The rookie QB is far from ready anyways. No surprises here, though I honestly expected NP to play a little better than that. Allen probably won't fare any better for a while. He sure didn't look ready last Sunday. Hopefully he will be sooner rather than later. Next year is a realistic expectation for him.