What is the first phone call Beane makes today?

Sky Diver

My first call would be Bashaud Breeland. He can solve the hole at CB (maybe for now and the future).

My second call would be to Matt Moore. He can come in as the vet number 2 and Peterman can be cut. The guy just can’t play in the NFL.

My 3rd call would be Luke Joekel. He may be able to fill one of the those spots. 

1 hour ago, pop gun said:

Beans first phone call might be from the Pegulas saying WTF was that crap yesterday and it better get better real fast!

If Beane is smart, he's calling the Pegula's to get in front of the question's they'll inevitably be asking for why their 1.4B investment remains a marginal NFL team.

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That sounds damn near Shakespearean.

'Swounds! I am revealed. In the shadows no more. 

My feelings on this tragedy of a game recalled to me the closing remarks of the Prince in Romeo & Juliet:

"...heaven finds means to kill your joys with love...all are punish'd..."

Edited by Mickey

To Office Depot to order a special notebook where he is going to make his list of all the doubters and people who are over dramatic and somehow were clueless about how this was gonna get worse before it gets better.   

The fact people cant see how much better we are set up moving forward is surprising.  We got an ton of cap space now, 10 picks in the next draft, and already grabbed our key anchors on both sides of the ball with Allen and Edmunds.  It was clear as day this year was gonna be a regression after losing so much on the OL and shedding contracts and spending draft picks to move up to get top prospects at two critical positions.  How anyone is surprised is beyond me.

Edited by Alphadawg7