Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Getting rid of McCarron was a huge mistake

I doubt AJ would have done much better than Peterman today.  I don't think we would have won had Allen started.  Whole team and coach fail.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The defense sucked all day too. Flacco had all day and his choice of wide open WRs on every play. Do not exonerate the Defense. This entire team, Sans Bojorquez was !@#$ing terrible  

You're right idk why I thought the d didn't suck.  I guess I was so mesmerized by Petermans incompetence that I discounted everything else.

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Funny? why didn't he have too see the "tape" first? 

He'll praise someone in public but he won't throw a player under the bus in front of the cameras. That doesn't mean he didn't see how badly Nate was playing - after all, he benched him.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I doubt AJ would have done much better than Peterman today.  I don't think we would have won had Allen started.  Whole team and coach fail.

I do think McCarron would have done better. McCarron has proven himself in regular season, and even the playoffs. Peterman has **** the bed except on a slow track in the snow. He blows.

McCarron is a legitimate back up.

Edited by OJ Tom

Seems like some people want McDermott to just throw his players under the bus. 

Him saying “I have to watch the tape” is how he avoids doing that, IMO. 

He knows they they played like crap and I am sure he said that to them behind closed doors. But that doesn’t mean he should do it openly to the media. Players tend to appreciate their coach keeping things behind closed doors. 

• Like (+1) 7

32 minutes ago, Paulus said:

IDC, they need to call Richie ASAP (won't happen), and keep Allen in. 

Allen had a TD dropped, among the many other drops. Allen and Edmunds are the bright spots. 

*punter guy was a highlight, too.

Dude.....are U serious??? He's been arrested, twice since he's Retired...yeah....call him.

4 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

He'll praise someone in public but he won't throw a player under the bus in front of the cameras. That doesn't mean he didn't see how badly Nate was playing - after all, he benched him.

Exactly. Not that hard to understand. 

2 minutes ago, sleeby said:

They're hardly fascinated with Peterman - they're trying to not break JA's confidence and neck.

No, McD has a hard on for Peterman and has been that way for some time.

He is likely the only HC in the NFL who thinks Peterman should start an NFL football game.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I do think McCarron would have done better. McCarron has proven himself in regular season, and even the playoffs. Peterman has **** the bed except on a slow track in the snow. He blows.

McCarron is a legitimate back up.

Meh, maybe.  AJ vs Nate is arguing over who is the least terrible QB.  

19 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

He's gotta look at the film.  !@#$ing idiot.

Not an idiot. He probably just doesn't want to publicly talk bad about his players. One thing embedded showed he is more critical of his players behind close doors than he is with the media

• Like (+1) 2

Although the team made the playoffs last season, I think the staff planned on a rebuilding year with the all the trades and making the playoffs wasn't expected. It hardly seems like they are expecting to make the playoffs this season with the team they've put together.  I wonder if they expect to compete next season. I know it's one game, but I have to start to question 'the process'.  We are not even competitive.

*Why* did we not run the ball more?  So many throws.  And "the running game wasn't working" is not a valid reply as neither was the passing game.  I laughed in the second quarter when the announcer mentioned the new bill's punter was having a great game.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

100 million cap space should sign 3 good offensive lineman next year. This team is in 16 game preseason mode. Need to find someone who can catch the ball. How many drops??

Need to find someone who can seperate from DBs. Lot easier to catch when you dont have DBs climbing your back.