Which player do you want the Bills to cut

BBills88

7 hours ago, Bill Murray said:

So Vontae got smoked by a speed reciever who ran a go on the 1st play of the game in the preseason.  has he really done much else negative to warrant cutting him??

How'd he play against Carolina?  He was getting picked on and beaten repeatedly and his tackling was pathetic.  The Bengals set him on fire and then, again, terrible tackling.  He looked like what he is, a broken down player who is a shell of his former self.  I'd rather save the money and keep a younger player at that spot, he is a liability.

11 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Ducasse on offense, Davis on defense.

Why Davis? So start Gaines and then Taron in the nickel.  And then when one of our top 3 get injured we can have Levi, Pitts or Borders in the starting lineup?  I’m really glad you’re not the GM.  That would be SUCH a stupid move. 

He may may not be very good.  He may even be our 4h best CB.  One thing is for sure, he’s not worse than our 4th CB. 

Please cut Ducasse.  I don’t like andre Holmes, so I wouldn’t be upset if he got cut either. I hope Vallejo gets cut, he stinks.  But he’ll stay cuz they like him for w/e reason

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

Bodine/Vlad/Coleman

I don't actually want Coleman cut, but he has not looked too good as of yet.

What's really sad is that the guys you call out have played badly and deserve to be cut, but they're way down my list of OLmen and WR to send to the Turk

I would be surprised if they cut Coleman unless he is displaying a "no interest rate" in practice/meeting.   They gave up a draft pick and cap space, it would seem they'd give him more than a couple weeks unless he's been a "bad attitude boy"

5 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

I do not want any of them cut.

Why?  They're demonstrably awful players.  You acknowledge "they should have worked harder at their craft and did not"

12 hours ago, PolishPrince said:

I agree, John Ross is one of the fastest in the league lol.

Has Vontae played lights out? Nah, he is a dinosaur... but I dont think he is as bad as people say due to getting burned (then ankles broken) by one of the fastest wr in the game

Hyde, Poyer... list goes on, real S-bags he has brought in

Actually Whaley brought Hyde and Poyer in, not Beane.