Which player do you want the Bills to cut

BBills88

53 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

You trade McCarron,not cut him.

To who?  Who will want him at this date?  AJ might be worth keeping around for the first several weeks, and if he looks like he won't be needed, then maybe revisit trading him before the deadline in October.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

To who?  Who will want him at this date?  AJ might be worth keeping around for the first several weeks, and if he looks like he won't be needed, then maybe revisit trading him before the deadline in October.

I don't disagree with keeping him but if their plans are to keep 2...then you listen to offers from teams like Oakland,Chargers etc. A trade also helps cap wise.

Edited by Misterbluesky

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

I don't disagree with keeping him but if their plans are to keep 2...then you listen to offers from teams like Oakland,Chargers etc. A trade also helps cap wise.

I think you hit on something, which is how many QBs do we plan to keep.  If only two, then yeah, we can shop him and maybe get a late round pick or another player.  If Beane/McD can afford to hold onto three for the first half of the season, that might be better when injuries start to take their toll (someone's QB will go down) and demand could pick up.  If keeping three means cutting someone like Vlad, then I'm all for it.

6 hours ago, BBills88 said:

Which player do you want the Bills to cut with the hopes of adding a better player at that position?

The OL.

OK, keep Dawkins, Groy, and Teller (on possible development potential), but cut everyone else.  If you can't sign enough scraps, just put a turnstile, a banana peel, and a hurdle out there.  It would have about the same effect on keeping DLmen out of the backfield.

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The OL.

OK, keep Dawkins, Groy, and Teller (on possible development potential), but cut everyone else.  If you can't sign enough scraps, just put a turnstile, a banana peel, and a hurdle out there.  It would have about the same effect on keeping DLmen out of the backfield.

you seem angry.

I do not want any of them cut.

But some of them really should have worked harder on their craft and just did not.

TE and WR are tough cuts i guess.

Secondary now appears to have depth.
I wish Bills were cutting some better players though.

Even some of the starters really should be cut. i will not single anyone out though...

7 hours ago, BBills88 said:

Which player do you want the Bills to cut with the hopes of adding a better player at that position?

Cut Vlad. Then resign him. Then cut him again. Then resign him, hold a contest for charity to have Bills fans bid to be honorary GM for a day. Have the honorary GM cut him. Tell him he has to take Newhouse and Bodine with him.

• Haha (+1) 1