Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

Josh Allen is just a monster back there size wise.  He can stand in, see over the line and his arm is ridiculous.  

Those attributes alone open up everything as teams can’t just try to swallow him up with pressure or sell out on the run. 

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

I thought Allen looked really solid there. My favourite pass besides the TD was the incompletion in the back corner there at the end of the half, very smart and gave his guy a good chance.

That was after he shook off a sure sack with disdain while keeping his eyes downfield. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Bills offensive line is offensive.  Allen appears to have figured out how to deal with that.

He's big, athletic, tough and mobile.

Peterman and McCarron are guys you don't want QBing behind a bad OL.

I think Allen is showing he's going to take some rookie lumps, but seems to be able to handle it.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, NewEra said:

Who here thinks Mccarron should still be considered for the starting QB?  Personally, no way.  Want no part of him.  His teammates were terrible.  No doubt. He’s terrible too.  I have no doubt 

no way but he can still be a good backup.  played good last week.  

2 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

for those who missed it... or just want to watch it over and over again...

I like the throw.  We know he can make the throw.  But what impressed me was the *poise* there.  Didn't look like a rook...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Josh Allen is just a monster back there size wise.  He can stand in, see over the line and his arm is ridiculous.  

Those attributes alone open up everything as teams can’t just try to swallow him up with pressure or sell out on the run. 

He is a good runner too despite his huge size.

He has NFL level athleticism similar to Tyrod.

AJ and Nate do not.