Peterman starts preseason game 1

It's simple. AJM will start the regular season and play all year. Allen will sit and learn. The Bills are hoping NP shows enough in the preseason to get a late round pick for him from a QB needy team. 

Aren't the Panthers weak in the secondary and CB especially after Cockrell went down?

Smells like giving him an opportunity to succeed in preseason and feed their Peterman delusions. Man I hope he plays awful. Get him away from the ones and cut the ****.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

Aren't the Panthers weak in the secondary and CB especially after Cockrell went down?

Smells like giving him an opportunity to succeed in preseason and feed their Peterman delusions. Man I hope he plays awful. Get him away from the ones and cut the ****.

Sound analysis. I also am rooting for the players I happen to dislike to be terrible, because my guess being correct is of greater importance than the football team improving.

38 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

This FO really seems to have a hard-on for Peterman.  I don't get it.

I heard Peterman is quite "God fearing", I sure hope that isn't the main reason they like him so much.

"God fearing" - did you travel to the future from the 1880's?

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This could only mean one thing. 

Peterman traded tomorrow for a 2035 7th.

cant judge the trade until we see who we get in 2035, duh

36 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No one will pay that price :nana:

What about comp picks?

47 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

This FO really seems to have a hard-on for Peterman.  I don't get it.

I heard Peterman is quite "God fearing", I sure hope that isn't the main reason they like him so much.

Nah, they’re are just giving him a fair chance. They will go with whoever gives them the best chance to win. They just aren’t fixated on the five pick game. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Unlikely imo. I would assume such a time traveller would have better things to do than start a TBD profile and post in a preseason thread.

I have all the time in the universe, not even mentioning many worlds.

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

I think Nate will look good in preseason. The problem is, I think he knows where he's going with the ball before the snap and throws it up there whether it's a good idea or not. 

Yep, he’s a decent anticipatory thrower but his arm strength sucks. OTOH AJ holds onto the ball, but at least it gets there. 

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

hmmm kinda wanted to see Allen run with the 1's on the 1st preseason game. O well, won't take long before he gets in there I would guess.

Cam never go back from that though. He’s the guy that is last to get those reps as he doesn’t hand the ball back til he’s cut/retired. 

Could see this as the audition for peterman to make the 53 vs ps vs trade. 

Theres just too much in allen and ajm for peterman to start unless he really wins this 

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Sound analysis. I also am rooting for the players I happen to dislike to be terrible, because my guess being correct is of greater importance than the football team improving.

He played good tonight, if I'm wrong. I'll be fine with it. It has nothing to do with that, it's more so that I don't believe in him.

If you do, go for it. That's your perogatove to believe in a guy with one of the worst halves in history.

It has nothing to do with me being right. I didn't start hating on him when he was picked. I started hating on him when clowns, which you were probably part of ICP, started believing he was better than Tyrod because of preseason. Then when he was mistakingly given a start, the ICP, nor the coaching staff could admit they were wrong. I see this as doubling down on it.

I hope I'm wrong. He played great vs what he faced tonight, but I'm not really believing in that.

6 hours ago, Magnetar said:

He def fires the ball a lot quicker than Tyrod.

He's not better than Tyrod. Last season served as accurate of an experiment as you could have to test that theory.

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He played good tonight, if I'm wrong. I'll be fine with it. It has nothing to do with that, it's more so that I don't believe in him.

If you do, go for it. That's your perogatove to believe in a guy with one of the worst halves in history.

It has nothing to do with me being right. I didn't start hating on him when he was picked. I started hating on him when clowns, which you were probably part of ICP, started believing he was better than Tyrod because of preseason. Then when he was mistakingly given a start, the ICP, nor the coaching staff could admit they were wrong. I see this as doubling down on it.

I hope I'm wrong. He played great vs what he faced tonight, but I'm not really believing in that.

He's not better than Tyrod. Last season served as accurate of an experiment as you could have to test that theory.

I’m not a Peterman guy. I’m hoping AJ or Allen start the season, BUT, c’mon man, you’re writing off Peterman for his rookie start, on the road, against an elite pass rush, in which his only legit target gets hurt 3 plays into the game, half our OL seemed butthurt over Tyrod getting benched and guys like DiMarco were handing the ball to the other team.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

What is the over under on Peterman INT's? 

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s probably only going to get 1 quarter so 3-4?

Uh Maybe,and Maybe not!

I wonder if some of the OP's ever go back and reread their earlier posts,Like the next day?Got to be embarrassing for a few.

Edited by Buffaloflash
Mistake

16 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’m not a Peterman guy. I’m hoping AJ or Allen start the season, BUT, c’mon man, you’re writing off Peterman for his rookie start, on the road, against an elite pass rush, in which his only legit target gets hurt 3 plays into the game, half our OL seemed butthurt over Tyrod getting benched and guys like DiMarco were handing the ball to the other team.  

You make all fair points. I can't disagree, I don't think he should have put in that position but that wasn't his decision.

But besides the Dimarco interception, which I think is more on Dennison, all the others were on him.

17 hours ago, Magnetar said:

We have to define what "better" is. 

If you can't figure it out I have no time for you. It was appearant. Peterman at that point was not better than Tyrod, maybe he will be. But last year, it's not debatable, Tyrod was better.