Looks like the Josh Gordon mentoring program is paying off for Antonio Callaway

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

how it marijuana still ruining lives? i live out West. people aren't going crazy because it's legal. it might as well be alcohol at this point.

I agree it should be legal.  But read this guy’s resume.  Several issues with weed and domestic violence.  He was lucky to get drafted.  The fact he is getting busted for stuff already shows how big of a moron he is.

• Like (+1) 1

Post From: The Browns Board

poor b@stards!

domcucch1994    48

• Pro Rookie
  •  
  • domcucch1994
  • REGISTERED
  • 530 posts

This is another blunder in the history of blunders that is Cleveland..

We trade our 2016 1st rounder for a conditional butt phu## pick in the next decade, and not even two days later our starting WR gets cited for pot possession..

This is going to be so funny to watch on Hard Knocks..

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

how it marijuana still ruining lives? i live out West. people aren't going crazy because it's legal. it might as well be alcohol at this point.

Doesn’t matter if it is legal. It will still be illegal for NFL players to use it.

Ther are plenty of substances that you and I can legally ingest that NFL players aren’t allowed to.

2 hours ago, Heitz said:

Further elevating the Beane as Witch theory!

Also, if you're going to drive around smoking weed on a suspended license, do that stuff at 3PM, not 3AM - much less inconspicuous... ?

He might have been looking for a “HOT” sign outside a 24 hour Krispy Kreme? 

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You don’t say...

If you say it’s yours, will they give it back?

• Haha (+1) 1

I think weed being illegal in the NFL is stupid. But in a world where you know weed could damage your career (Which suddenly is looking up due to the Coleman trade) why on Earth would you take that chance? Idiot, and if Calloway is missing time boy do the Browns need Josh Gordon to come in quick.

The saddest part is that marijuana testing day in the NFL is on the same day EVERY SINGLE YEAR. 

For regular players with no history of pot offenses, you get tested once a year, and its always the same day. That's it. 

Players can literally smoke all they want for 9-10 months a year, so long as they stop 2-3 months in advance of the test each time. Even THAT is too hard for some. Sad.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1