The best form tackle you'll see in all of training camp

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Didn’t wrap up and complete the process.  Just was trying to go for the big hit. 

Yeah, but I really like the fact that he appears as if he's going to continue to play past the whistle. Definite mean streak.

24 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Yeah, but I really like the fact that he appears as if he's going to continue to play past the whistle. Definite mean streak.

cats are very definitely the Conrad Doblers of the animal world.

source: i have owned many cats

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

cats are very definitely the Conrad Doblers of the animal world.

source: i have owned many cats

Conrad Dobler had nothing on Monte Stickles, certainly the dirtiest player in the NFL!

But that’s one nasty cat!

6 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Completely awesome. Made my day.  Bring that kitty in! Get 'er done!

20 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Didn’t wrap up and complete the process.  Just was trying to go for the big hit. 

I thought it was the black kitten that was showboating a little.  It's true the older cat didn't keep the kittlen wrapped up all the way to the floor, but I thought in the end it was a pretty thorough tackling job.  It sure did the trick.

20 hours ago, The Senator said:

Conrad Dobler had nothing on Monte Stickles, certainly the dirtiest player in the NFL!

But that’s one nasty cat!

I had a wonderful male cat once.  We took in an abandoned kitten with the intention of finding a home for it. One morning we woke up to find our cat had taken a bite out of the kitten's ear.  We had to accelerate the adoption process.  Even loving pet cats will play dirty with a threat to their psoition in the home.

Edited by TigerJ

I’m not a huge cat fan, but I appreciate the flying ninja atttack, and the big boss pussycat  laying down the law. Pretty cool! 

I didn’t think of McD as a cat guy, but if he had a cat, I suspect it would know what a form tackle would look like. 

Edited by Augie