LeSean McCoy is at camp, addressed media before practice

At this point I have to assume the Bills and the Nfl don’t have any more info than we do, unless it is info that implicates someone else. If there was anything that might lead them to think he was involved I think he’d be in the exempt list, or at least the Bills would recommend he hold off on joining the team until it was resolved. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

On 7/25/2018 at 11:58 AM, Luxy312 said:

According to many fools, he should have been wearing an honorary stripes uniform or perhaps something in orange.  

He's a Cincinnati Bengal?!?!  ?

22 hours ago, MJS said:

Not looking forward to his first press conference.

Coach McDermott will be there clapping any time a reporter asks an inappropriate question.  Not to approve of the question, rather, an attempt to drown it out.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Running interference for my suggestion.
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Ballsy

I actually like it. Get it out of the way as much as possible so the media isn't constantly bringing it up. 

Unless some huge developments come out , I don't see it affecting his availability

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Im surprised there weren’t more questions on the Atlanta situation 

Are you nuts. Go to BB.com or the app and watch the video. That asked him a ton of them to the point he started ignoring the question. 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Are you nuts. Go to BB.com or the app and watch the video. That asked him a ton of them to the point he started ignoring the question. 

Leave my nuts outta this. I added sunglasses sarcastic emoji. It was ridiculous 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

I think the Funniest part of the press conference was when he talked about he is at 212 right now. And he played was heavy last season and then asked what he played at and he said was 213 to 214. 

Wants to play at 210 this season. But made it sound like 213 was really heavy. Lol. 

Glad he works out with Gore. A hard worker that knows how to extend and be effective late in his career. 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Leave my nuts outta this. I added sunglasses sarcastic emoji. It was ridiculous 

Sunglasses emoji implies sarcasm?  All this time I thought he implied causal cool. All this time...what's the emoji for sunglasses guy got me?? 

The media meets expectations every time. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sunglasses emoji implies sarcasm?  All this time I thought he implied causal cool. All this time...what's the emoji for sunglasses guy got me?? 

Nerd in the screen name derails the cas cool vibe 

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think the Funniest part of the press conference was when he talked about he is at 212 right now. And he played was heavy last season and then asked what he played at and he said was 213 to 214. 

Wants to play at 210 this season. But made it sound like 213 was really heavy. Lol. 

Glad he works out with Gore. A hard worker that knows how to extend and be effective late in his career. 

I was expecting a 5-10 # difference based on how he started into it.

was interesting how he said he’s tight with all the stud RBs and he’s the old guy in the room. 

• Haha (+1) 1

What was the point of trotting him out for this?  No one else there was interested in one particular player's "preparation for football" and he clearly only wanted to talk about football and not what they were there to talk about.

Although he could have prefaced the conference by stating all allegations against him in this incident are untrue, before saying that he was only there to answer questions about football.

He instead chose to say "it's an open investigation".....as though it's "hey let's see where this goes".