LeSean McCoy allegations

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I guess I’ll make sure I lock my doors, set the alarm and load my gun.  I live 15-20 miles away from both towns.

What time are you setting the alarm for? Maybe i could stop over and watch from the Porch with you ? Need any ammo?

: ) jk

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

LMAO...they are not going to cut their best offensive player, and probably best player overall if he's been falsely accused.

Michael Vick made money off of dogs fighting, killed the losers, buried them, went to prison, came out, and landed a multi-million dollar contract.

But Shady will never play in the NFL again. Ever.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Michael Vick made money off of dogs fighting, killed the losers, buried them, went to prison, came out, and landed a multi-million dollar contract.

Exactly haha...this thread is priceless

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

You forgot that Michael Vick also taught his younger brother how to treat a lady!

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

This could be the first TBD-TSW thread to have its own CliffsNotes - Coles Notes.

Thanks for taking notice of the hard work done by the Team here.
They certainly appreciate a bit of recognition Ridge.
takes a Village. you included my Friend

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

This could be the first TBD-TSW thread to have its own CliffsNotes - Coles Notes.

Hardly.  The Tracy Lee Burning DVDs/Someone Threw A Cup At Ron Artest thread actually had an intermission for summation of the first half of the thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

He doesn't just think he's off the team. He said he's done in the NFL. Forever. Period.

Yes. Its my opinion. We will see who's right and who's wearing the tinfoil soon. We live in a different world today.

Edited by MURPHD6

2 minutes ago, Phils n Bills said:

This thread will have more pages than a Tolkien novel. 

if all goes as planned? I agree.

how many pages was the DE we got in FA? The one that Jim Kelly wooed with the deers in his back yard ?
I was there . It was truly Epic.

What was that ++++s name agin ?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I have bad news for you: your opinion is ****.

I even agree with you...and it's ****.

Put on your big boy pants and deal with the reality of the world we live in. Or cling to rumor and innuendo and pretend that its still 1990.

Edited by MURPHD6

1 minute ago, MURPHD6 said:

Yes. Its my opinion. We will see who's right and who's wearing the tinfoil soon.

is wearing tinfoil good or bad ? 
and anyone who has decided to no longer wear their Official secretspecial protective head piece ? pm me.

Just now, MURPHD6 said:

Put on your big boy pants and deal with the reality of the world we live in.

and now i have to chuckle in the greatest sincerity

thank you 6.

Just now, MURPHD6 said:

Put on your big boy pants and deal with the reality of the world we live in.

I really, really, really don't want to be in your reality.  I'm not even sure why you're embracing it.

I'm also not too keen on wearing pants at this precise moment, either.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I really, really, really don't want to be in your reality.  I'm not even sure why you're embracing it.

I'm also not too keen on wearing pants at this precise moment, either.  

Please do not succumb to the peer pressures.
Wearing pants whilst posting has Always been optional as is my understanding.

I try to respect each individuals diversions.

33 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Facts..

https://patch.com/georgia/alpharetta/cash-jewelry-taken-during-violent-home-invasion-alpharetta

Apparently this could be the same people, speculation at this point but sounds very similar to this attack , this was a town away from Milton by the way.. 

This doesn’t sound remotely similar.

this case: two attackers, attacked at night, hit one person and tied the others up, didn’t speak to the victims or request anything, simply searched the house for what they could find

McCoy case: 1 attacker, attacked in the morning, beat the **** out of Cordon and also hit the cousin, requested specific items from the victims

the only similarity is location and that some valuables were taken. 

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

this case: two attackers, attacked at night, hit one person and tied the others up, didn’t speak to the victims or request anything, simply searched the house for what they could find

McCoy case: 1 attacker, attacked in the morning, beat the **** out of Cordon and also hit the cousin, requested specific items from the victims

facts need to come to light I guess. we shall see what rises when heat is applied : )

15 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Yes. Its my opinion. We will see who's right and who's wearing the tinfoil soon. We live in a different world today.

You think I'm wearing a tinfoil hat because you're irrationally taking a wild guess at the final result of a football player's career based on evidence that has barely begun to be presented?

Yeah, okay.

I'm the one with the tinfoil hat. :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I'm pretty sure there were more attackers than 1 in McCoy case and she did refuse to give up some jewelry and run her mouth  which probably made them mad and caused such a serious beat down...

Also on Reddit there is a thread with the mother of Shadys kid saying he never touched him and is a great father and they apparently aren't even that close but she spoke up because she doesn't want lies ruining his career. I will post link shortly

27 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Opinions are like...

(GD I should just have that as my signature!)

To be sure, law enforcement officers will review physical evidence found in the home as well as electronic evidence. Such evidence includes video surveillance as well as emails, phone records and texts of persons connected to the property. Even if investigators do not suspect that McCoy is connected in any way to the assault, they will seek his cooperation if he owns the home or has some relationship to it.

To that end, the officers will likely ask to interview McCoy and inquire if he is willing to share electronic records and other requested items. McCoy could decline to cooperate in the investigation, though doing so could raise suspicions. If he agrees to cooperate, McCoy would almost certainly do so only with a skilled criminal defense attorney present. McCoy would improve his prospects if he has an airtight alibi for his whereabouts on Tuesday morning. Likewise, McCoy would gain distance from the allegations if he has a believable explanation for any electronic communications and one that places those communications as completely unrelated to the incident.

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm pretty sure there were more attackers than 1 in McCoy case and she did refuse to give up some jewelry and run her mouth  which probably made them mad and caused such a serious beat down...

Also on Reddit there is a thread with the mother of Shadys kid saying he never touched him and is a great father and they apparently aren't even that close but she spoke up because she doesn't want lies ruining his career. I will post link shortly

Cordon’s statement specified that it was one male assailant.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’ll just reply for no reason just to keep the numbers climbing.  #ShadyThread200

clear the mind,  i dig it !

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You think I'm wearing a tinfoil hat because you're irrationally taking a wild guess at the final result of a football player's career based on evidence that has barely begun to be presented?

Yeah, okay.

I'm the one with the tinfoil hat. :lol:

can you PM me ? willing to make an offer

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Image result for we can do it

Rosie !!

12 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Its weird to me that some of you are so incredibly eager to discount anyone against shady or point at a random robbery because it involves a woman and jewelry in the same state..... but someone getting a percentage of his income that doesn’t want his career to end is a source not to be questioned. 

Anything coming out today on either side is generally soap opera and short of video leaking will do little for us better understanding what happened 

55 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Don't confuse violence against animals with violence against people.

The public and the NFL will tolerate the former, not that latter.

7 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Cordon’s statement specified that it was one male assailant.

Oh ok. I missed that part..

Either way as more details emerge, Shady is looking less suspicious..  again, to send a guy over there in the middle of court hearings would be absolutely moronic and idiotic. I just don't see him being that sloppy. He truly cares about his icareer/legacy and it's common sense he'd be a prime target in this, just doesn't make sense