President cancels Eagles trip to White House

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yes he is / was 

Garaffo, Rappapprt or Donny?

lol

I'm really not political, but I do enjoy how masterfully The Donald makes the media jump. He's having a blast.

• Like (+1) 5

16 minutes ago, Rico said:

World's greatest troll does it again!

so true, wow.

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Can't wait til the Red Scare 2.0 is over.

Hopefully this one lasts no longer than the 4 years the last one lasted, maybe less.

and yes agree, but sadly I think the red scare could turn into red fever then.....

STRONG. He is acting like a BOSS!?

So sick of spoiled petulant brats masquerading as role models for our youth throwing hissy fits just to get attention. Getting invited to the White House is one of the greatest honors for an American. I didn't agree when Tim Thomas pulled this stunt, and I don't approve now. As much as I disagreed with President Obama, if he invited me to the White House I would accept in a heartbeat and thank him and even hug him when I got there. Meeting and shaking hands with the commander in chief is one of the greatest honors an American can receive, no matter your political stripes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

STRONG. He is acting like a BOSS!?

So sick of spoiled petulant brats masquerading as role models for our youth throwing hissy fits just to get attention. Getting invited to the White House is one of the greatest honors for an American. I didn't agree when Tim Thomas pulled this stunt, and I don't approve now. As much as I disagreed with President Obama, if he invited me to the White House I would accept in a heartbeat and thank him and even hug him when I got there. Meeting and shaking hands with the commander in chief is one of the greatest honors an American can receive, no matter your political stripes.

My,my well how American of you. I wouldn't walk across the street to see him. As a veteran I wouldn't serve under him. Hug away bro.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4