Don’t be a high maintenance poster

SDS

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Reported (that belongs in the Trading Post)

I was trying to share beer with my Imaginary Internet Friends! (That’s what my wife calls all of you.) How bad can THAT be? I should get a trophy or something! 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I was trying to share beer with my Imaginary Internet Friends! (That’s what my wife calls all of you.) How bad can THAT be? I should get a trophy or something! 

...I'm thinking "high maintenance" is CODE for divas.......it a BIGGER trophy.............

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Lindsey never believed that you guys existed until she met y’all. She was like “don’t you think it’s weird that you always talk about the Bills with a bunch of strangers on the Internet?” If you put it like that I guess it kind of is.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Lindsey never believed that you guys existed until she met y’all. She was like “don’t you think it’s weird that you always talk about the Bills with a bunch of strangers on the Internet?” If you put it like that I guess it kind of is.

It’s a brave new world. Maybe not better, but new. I’ll take what I can get. Hey, want to drop by for a few drinks and snacks during the game tonight? Yeah, didn’t think so.....

This is a great place in it’s own way.   

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I'm not totally convinced you guys are real.  Pretty sure most of you are just angry little figments of my imagination.  I definitely made up DC Tom.  No way that guy is real.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm not totally convinced you guys are real.  Pretty sure most of you are just angry little figments of my imagination.  I definitely made up DC Tom.  No way that guy is real.

You should seek professional help immediately! 

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

When the !@#$ do we talk about the Bills?

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

If your wife unexpectedly gets dressed up wearing a  sexy outfit and wearing seductive perfume it is not a good sign. When you ask her where she is going  and she dismissively tells you she won't be back until three in the morning because she will be meeting with some of her imaginary Friends[/b[ that is a good sign that something is amiss and just maybe you might need to hire a detective. ?

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm real, and I'm spectacular.

• Haha (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, Augie said:

You can never run for office now. That probably makes the world a better place....or maybe not. (And don’t forget the cargo shorts thread!) 

I deleted it in case I ever want to run for office. Good point.

26 minutes ago, Augie said:

You can never run for office now. That probably makes the world a better place....or maybe not. (And don’t forget the cargo shorts thread!) 

Cargo shorts are fine! I’m going cruising in three weeks and I’m rocking a few pairs. If I wasn’t bald I’d also wear a visor, instead I will wear a flat brimmed Bills hat. Throw in a pair of fresh white sneakers and black ankle socks. Boom! 

Stop doing what the wooooooomaaaaanssss say!

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Cargo shorts are fine! I’m going cruising in three weeks and I’m rocking a few pairs. If I wasn’t bald I’d also wear a visor, instead I will wear a flat brimmed Bills hat. Throw in a pair of fresh white sneakers and black ankle socks. Boom! 

Stop doing what the wooooooomaaaaanssss say!

Have you been on previous cruises? I think we may have crossed paths because that sounds familiar! 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Not in years and not since I have gone bald! Bermuda here we come!

Awesome! I’d love to see Bermuda. We’ve always cruised around the Bahamas and Mexico, but we’re doing Spain and Portugal next year (God willing). Looking forward to that! 

Just now, Augie said:

Awesome! I’d love to see Bermuda. We’ve always cruised around the Bahamas and Mexico, but we’re doing Spain and Portugal next year (God willing). Looking forward to that! 

Awesome!! I have never been, I’m pumped. After the Bills win the Super Bowl someone needs to organize a TBD cruise. We may never return or reach the destination but we would all go out happy! ?

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Awesome!! I have never been, I’m pumped. After the Bills win the Super Bowl someone needs to organize a TBD cruise. We may never return or reach the destination but we would all go out happy! ?

I know a guy named Gilligan who might be able to help us with that! 

Actually, it would be a blast any time. Our retired priest (that we are very close to) does that almost full time now. They guy never stops! He’s all over the world with trips he organizes. He’s the guy who set up the Spain/Portugal trip. We have a lot of friends who have been on trips everywhere with him, including ski trips all over Europe, and he says this was his favorite cruise ever and he wants to do the same ship again. He gets enough people and he goes free. My son’s eyes got big when he heard that, and Fr Henry pointed to his collar and said “it does come with some sacrifices”. Yep....

7 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

you take that crap to a Packers board.

I always expect anyone with the smiling, congenial looking Josh Allen yearbook pic as their avatar to be super nice. When they say words like “crap” it’s a bit jarring. Smiley Yearbook Josh would say “cripe”

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I always expect anyone with the smiling, congenial looking Josh Allen yearbook pic as their avatar to be super nice. When they say words like “crap” it’s a bit jarring. Smiley Yearbook Josh would say “cripe”

It’s almost like cheating, by golly!!! 

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I spent quite a bit of time looking for a Josh pic that said "Hi, I'm Josh!" to me.  If the future I'll do better to live up to his toothy smile.?

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Someone is putting their vocabulary word of the day calendar to good use.

How about bodacious tiiits? Is there anything more disgusting than mountain sized man tiiits? These unsightly bumps should be prohibited at public beaches. ?

Edited by JohnC

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

This isn't the place to share your wife's most common quotes.

I’m more likely to hear one of these sentences than the other. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I bet if you dug deep enough you could find his racist yearbook quotes.