Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

41 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

BREAKING: Sources confirm there will be some big news today. Seismic news in fact. Details still being hammered out but this news will be unlike anything we’ve heard before. 

How do you know the news is coming out today if "the details are still being hammered out"

6 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

How do you know the news is coming out today if "the details are still being hammered out"

Because “news” is defined as something that has never been reported before. So the details matter. Keep listening to news stations. You’ll know it when you hear it. 

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Well, yeah lol.I've not heard anything on the news of a seismic news release coming today....

Keep listening and checking Twitter. The news I’m referring to will be unique and original. Newer than anything you’ve ever heard. Tremendous news just around the corner. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Keep listening and checking Twitter. The news I’m referring to will be unique and original. Newer than anything you’ve ever heard. Tremendous news just around the corner. 

Shame on you!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

I hope you are serious. Don't mess with my emotions. I'm fragile this time of year ^_^

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Not sure if this was posted yet but check the comments. A lot of people in the know making fun of us.

Someone should tell that fat slob that it's people in the media like him that are either a) baiting the fans with click material or b) have inside sources he doesn't. So he can make fun all he wants, but he really sounds like a jealous idiot.

Just now, Billsman623 said:

Someone should tell that fat slob that it's people in the media like him that are either a) baiting the fans with click material or b) have inside sources he doesn't. So he can make fun all he wants, but he really sounds like a jealous idiot.

Yikes...   I think he was making fun of the media, with this.   I mean....   Yeesh.

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Because “news” is defined as something that has never been reported before. So the details matter. Keep listening to news stations. You’ll know it when you hear it. 

Why be so cryptic? It just makes the validity of this questionable 

31 minutes ago, Billsman623 said:

I think his tweet was pure sarcasm making fun of the stoopid rumor machine in full churn

6 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I agree, but tweets like that make me hope it happens even more so he just looks like a giant buffoon.

the references to LeBron and Staton from the Yanks kind of makes a fool of the fools who swallow this crap hook line and sinker.

You would think by now all tweets are to be taken with a huge grain of salt.. yet so many still click the link with the peter pan guy

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

the references to LeBron and Staton from the Yanks kind of makes a fool of the fools who swallow this crap hook line and sinker.

You would think by now all tweets are to be taken with a huge grain of salt.. yet so many still click the link with the peter pan guy

Uh-oh **incoming Peter pan links**

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Not sure if this was posted yet but check the comments. A lot of people in the know making fun of us.

Wouldn't work. Stanton's trade value is at an all time low right now. NY fans are killing him. He's batting like .086 in the Bronx. Otherwise the trade looks good. 

3 minutes ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I keep thinking the same thing,

Perhaps the Colts thought they could drop down to 6 and still get Chubb, Barkley, or Nelson. Like maybe their intel said the Giants were taking a quarterback, and now that has changed. As time goes on and things change, maybe they know all three will be gone, so looking to trade down more. If you can't get one of those three, why bother staying there at 6? That is the danger of making trades too early. 

I think they want Roquan Smith...with their switch to a 4-3, he is the kind of player they completely lack for their defense. 

12 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Perhaps the Colts thought they could drop down to 6 and still get Chubb, Barkley, or Nelson. Like maybe their intel said the Giants were taking a quarterback, and now that has changed. As time goes on and things change, maybe they know all three will be gone, so looking to trade down more. If you can't get one of those three, why bother staying there at 6? That is the danger of making trades too early. 

I think they want Roquan Smith...with their switch to a 4-3, he is the kind of player they completely lack for their defense. 

The Colts are a team that needs talent at so many positions, they truly should just go BPA on their board. But for that same reason, trading down again with Bills to grab another 1st rd pick and maybe a 2nd would be wise. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Maybe i missed it but i don’t see anyone “in the know” (or anyone at all) mocking the Bills. Just a tweet laughing laughing about pre-draft twitter rumors in general. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Source:  Geoff Schwartz has no relevant information and little/no connections to the league, so he will continue to mock others who have relevant information.

The man has played on a few teams, is highly respected by a lot of media guys and former teammates. I'd imagine that he has a lot more insight than you're giving him credit for.

Not everyone 'in the know' broadcasts that info to the world, you know.

32 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Insurance for a home, could Allbright be confused about the type of "agent"?? LOL....

If he’s truly referencing something he saw on a fan message board that everyone else but him knew was a joke, the only thing being made fun of is himself.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3